Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Chavviest suggestion ever. I don’t mean to offend, but that’s just vile. A simple floral tribute is more than enough for a friend, £400+ to a cancer charity is a more fitting tribute, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Well then...

I still think it’s really petty that automatically if you comment your opinion here, you must be jealous, or be a troll... we say what everyone is thinking, we call her out on her shit, where is her followers who probably agree at points with people here, but they are up her arse so won’t admit to anything she’s done wrong, like her saying she cannot talk about her family anymore, because “ trolls” say horrible stuff, ( never seen any proof of these tho 😅) I’ve never seen one person say anything bad about her mum or granddaughter here, actually the opposite, end of the day, she’s chosen to do Instagram and let her account grow, so no matter what, people will have opinion on her, because she’s out there, only person ever really mentioned is Brooke, and well she’s the exact same, she’s chosen to be public about her life, like her mum, this whole Claire thing, is one step too far, someone needed to call her and Brooke out on there shit, instead of sucking up her arse, imagine how her daughter must feel, just lost her mum, trying to grieve, and inform her family, then coming on Instagram, and a stranger has posted publicly about her mum passing, when some of her family Might have not known yet, and that’s not Brooke’s news to break, its fucking disgusting, as for beggy, she had no right taken money off followers, I’d understand if it was her family, but Claire really is nothing to her, if anyone wanted to collect money, it should be the family, If anything, beggy should’ve been on asking people to donate direct to cancer charity’s, as for taken money for flowers, she claimed she was upset about Claire’s passing, and acting like she was a huge part of her life, why so little of a donation to for dead friend, I mean we cannot say because it’s all she could afford, Becky has made her feelings with money well clear, that really money is nothing to her, she’ll happily spend stupid amounts of money in b&m ect, and tell everyone how much she spends on absolute shite, but she couldn’t have donated a little more for her “friend” so there is more money for the cancer charity, she’s claiming to send it too, why is it acceptable for her to take the credit of the flowers, when it’s been her followers who probably didn’t even know Claire paying for them, and we all know, if we hadn’t spoken up, she’d have wrote them from the Evan’s, and gave little credit to her followers that paid most of it. It shows how little she cares, if we all remember, when she was leaving las vegas, she left her hoodie in the room, and said instead of going back to get it while downstairs, she’ll just buy a new one, yet can only justify spending £30 at the max for her friend, who’s just passed, in such a horrible way, Her followers need to open there eyes and take their tongues out her arse 🤣 and see her for what she’s really become 🙌🏼

Sorry for the paragraph🙄🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
It’s either Beggy reads on here or one of her little minions report everything back to her.

I’d like to see your donation, Beggy? C’mon show a screenshot of what you donated out of your own pocket!!!

I’m waiting...

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Here’s an idea Beggy...why don’t you donate every penny of your swipe up money for the next month, towards the cancer charity! You know every £15 you get from every Guesto swipe up, all the other money too....do the decent thing for once rather than making your flower donation look big and impressive with the help of your innocent followers who are parting with their cash 😡

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
This is all to make her look good in front of the family, make her look amazing and generous on Instagram to gain followers....she is greedy, disrespectful and if she says ‘WE’ lost Claire one more time!!!😡 You didn’t lose her...her family did...now so everyone a favour and shut up!!!

• Heart

TheFabFader

VIP Member
I see beggy bought the cereal boxes that hinch was pushing, I bet she swipes up on everything hinch buys
Putting money in Hinch’s coffers probably cancels her swipe ups, so she’s breaking even, if you get my drift.
What is the obsession with putting food in boxes, jars, etc? Is it purely for aesthetic reasons because your cupboards will look 👌🏻 on Instagram? I must be such a slattern, I keep mine in the original packaging because I can see the use-by dates and there’s no wondering if the food might be less than good. Am I wrong?

Well then...

anyone got what Brooke posted before the family did??, I’ve avoided her stories recently and missed it all, must say, I really didn’t think beggy could go any lower... if this doesn’t show her “fans” how much of a cunt she is, there is no hope, this whole thing is for attention. Nothing else, so everyone will say how it’s a great thing she’s doing, i don’t think it is, I think it’s actually fucking shocking, she’s trying to make it about her, getting people to send her money for flowers for her “friend” that she’s only probably met a couple of times, and spoke to here and there on Instagram, don’t get me started on the fact the cunt would happily go into any shop and spend well over £60 alone on shite, yet her “friend” she’s so devastated about, she’s paying what £30 max for her flowers, and letting every follower pay the rest, I personally think flowers should be from family ect, not fucking beggy on Instagram, I actually think it’s really disrespectful that she’s going to try out do the family, what if the family maybe wanted to put in with her mum or daughter, they cannot because a stranger on Instagram has decided she wants something else, I wasn’t around when the whole thing happened before with the money, but I can believe every bit of it, and I wouldn’t trust her as far as you could throw her, if anything, she should’ve set up some sort of go fund me, and gave the details to the family and left it at that, she’s no one to her, so why is the money being paid into Becky’s PayPal, and it’s Becky sorting it all, including charity’s, that’s not her call to make, she shouldn’t have been the one collecting money, she was no one to her, yet she’s trying to make it all about herself, and wants to feel important in it all, constantly messaging the poor daughter, I can imagine she’s got enough on her mind, without Becky messaging her over flowers, she should’ve bought her own flowers, taken them to the funeral and that be that, not tried to make it about her, like she always does... I wouldn’t be surprised if on the funeral she’ll be taken her selfie’s in her living room before the funeral witting about it, having it all over Instagram. Instead of being respectful to Claire and her family on the day, instead She’ll be making it as a day out

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For some reason its just clicked she doesnt shop a Livias boutique anymore considering she was there weekly with the run up to Vegas and then Christmas the owner even took her for dinner and gave her a xmas gift for all her support makes you wonder if begs possible nicked something from there or even pissed the owner off that much shes no longer welcome in the shop any longer also the owner had a fashion show last night where was begs invite

• Wow

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
Omg how much is she talking about spending on flowers??

Sorry to any florist here, but what an absolute waste of money🤦🏼‍♀️ will they even fit in the hearse?? Just for them to wilt and die in a few days.

Come on she hardly knew the woman really did she? She met her a few times and while she might have impacted her life slightly they were hardly 'besties'

So to get 2 big bloody word displays is just a joke and if some idiot came to my mums funeral with those I'd be fuming.

That money could really make a difference to some peoples lives and it could be done in the name of Claire instead it will be used to big Becky up and make her attempt to look better for the gram and probably gain some extra followers.....all while riding the coat tails of a dead woman and her grieving family.

Becky, sorry but you have really outdone yourself this time.

• Heart

Che Guevara

So she’s planning a big fuck off flower display saying inspirational. I’m just cringing so bad right now

• Sick

Luce0331

VIP Member
I sent her a little message earlier to tell her she’s a disgusting thief and I was blocked within seconds, surely you’d defend yourself if you weren’t dodgy

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
Haha shes saying plus my donation......she would never ever have mentioned anything about her donation had she not read on here....

But you dont read on here do you...

Reactions: 24

Beckyshelby0402

VIP Member
There’s no way she will even put from everyone at Instagram or whatever you would put. She will make out it’s from her and her family because Claire was very elegant and did things big and lovely ... and Becky will be like god I can’t just give them a bunch of flowers from down the road I need to get something extravagant.... like she really is a fucking idiot and will do anything for attention anything!!!! She’s so vile !

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Imagine having the biggest floral tribute at someone’s funeral that you haven’t even paid for yourself?
Seems to me Beggy is once again wanting all the kudos for something others have paid for.
And people wonder why we dislike her so much...This, this is the reason!!