Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why are people praising her, she did fuck all! She didn't run the marathon or run a raffle etc etc...She did a swipe up to her PayPal & that was it. Fucking makes me sick how far up her arse they all are & this is why she did it. She should be ashamed of herself. Rebecca Evan's donated £585.00 fuck right off you greedy cunt you can spend over £200 on a mirror you don't need but only gave a few lousy quid to a lady whom you thought was amazing & inspirational. Nah, I've seen through your bullshit before Beggy, you may be able to fool some people but not us!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

sid&nancy123

Chatty Member
So all the flowers that will be sent from Claire’s close friends & family are all going to be overshadowed by ‘inspirational‘ well done beg you really know how to lower the tone even at a classy ladies funeral 👏👏

Reactions: 32

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Personally I think if you’re close enough to attend their child’s wedding, you’re close enough to buy personal flowers for their funeral. What a fucking circus.
I mean, why didn’t she put a shout out to contribute towards rendells wedding present?? How is it acceptable to do it for funeral flowers??

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Rouxbee

Just came to say the same. How dare she beg for money. Claire was her friend not the rest of insta. She’s a vile creature, she makes money out of a Families grief. I hope Claire’s Family see this and put a stop to it. 🤬
Totally agree and why her personal PayPal and not a gofund or something. There’s no way I’d be giving her money!

Reactions: 30

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
She’s doing another collection for flowers. Why can’t she just buy her own.
I’m absolutely shocked she’s doing this again after what happened with Colleens collection.
Maybe she’s ran out of cash from building the shed
Just came to say the same. How dare she beg for money. Claire was her friend not the rest of insta. She’s a vile creature, she makes money out of a Families grief. I hope Claire’s Family see this and put a stop to it. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Hellooo

I’m confused why is she doing a flower collection? Isn’t that what the family do? Surely if they wanted Claire’s insta followers to give to a flower collection her daughter would post it?

seems a bit suspicious

Reactions: 29

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
And her stories tonight are more attention seeking. Rubbing at her head and talking shit........she loves getting messages of ‘support’ or having people worry about her. She is NOT kind to her vulnerable followers who think she’s their friend. I bet some of them have got less than £100 to see them to payday but they’ve donated to feel a part of the insta circus Beggy is creating.
She has these rants about suicide & cancer.......gets angry and swears etc........but where’s the useful support? The charity work? The gifting to charity? She couldn’t even give away her surplus cheap tacky baubles that she bought when she didn’t need (preventing someone on a tight budget who DID need cheap decs) in case she ever needs them or to hand them down to her kids 🤷🏼‍♀️ Could have gone to a hospice or sold for charitable funds. Then she expects us to believe she gives a shit about cancer research?? Vile, greedy, selfish witch.

Luckily hospices do well from genuine people who care.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

KLRDN

I came on here to talk about Stirling. I don't care that I'm a page behind because this is too brilliant to let go. She can steal, she can lie, she can make up colours. But randomly talking about a town in Scotland out of nowhere has fucking destroyed me 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wait aaaaaaaannndd she wrote it down. She fucking wrote it down. I can't take it. I am dead! 💀💀😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 best thing I've ever witnessed

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Tula65

Here’s what I reckon will happen ... with the donated money she’s going to buy 2 floral arrangements, one of them being the biggest most extravagant floral arrangement there is & the second one a reasonably small one . The largest one will have a card saying from the Evans Family & the second one will have a card from her followers who have kindly donated !! All in her plan to make herself look good without having to spend HER own money on a floral arrangement

• Heart
Reactions: 27

KLRDN

Why does she cook dinner so early? Is she one of these OAPs that has her main meal at lunch and a sandwich for dinner? I don't trust people that do that

• Haha

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
I didn't see any of her stories yesterday but got the gist of it from reading here today. However, today I saw the stories with the transactions/amount etc. I'm gobsmacked, truly lost for words.
It pains me to the core to think there are people out there gullible and/or stupid enough who donated to her flower fund. I would imagine there are loads among them who did not even follow Claire and have donated becsuse for some strange reason they idolise Becky and her fake life!

I cannot bear to go back and look again but I'm pretty sure she said something about putting "love from your insta-friends" on the card - insta-friends...... is she for fucking real?! How insulting. If she really wanted to do something, she could have done a private collection and donated the proceeds to the cancer charity of the family's choice.

This is just one example of how the influencer culture is one of the biggest load of trickery bollocks out there today. Becky should not be allowed on the internet!

• Heart

Jem1975

So she’s bought an induction hob and pans before she had even had someone round to make sure it would all work ok😂😂😂
This woman!!!!

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
It’s sick. This is for flowers for what was a very wealthy lady, who’s family will make sure she has a beautiful send off!!
becky should have sent her OWN floral tribute as her friend, not asked strangers to contribute! She could have set up a go fund me to donate to the cancer charity that Claire did! Thats what being ‘inspirational’ entails! No body who was truly inspirational would want the word spelt out in flowers at their funeral.

• Heart

YorkshireMrs

I’ve reported it as scam/fraud too and I’ve also messaged Claire’s daughter as I find it really disrespectful. Flowers are for family and close friends, not for a load of randoms on Instagram.
Beggy has literally stopped to an all time low for doing this, it’s disgusting

• Heart