Beckyhomesweethome#18 Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had a round dinner table in the kitchen at one point? I imagine by November the sofa will be in the kitchen and the portakabin will have a table for dresssssing.

"I'm just too busy to use it as a lounge, so yeah".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s doing another collection for flowers. Why can’t she just buy her own.
I’m absolutely shocked she’s doing this again after what happened with Colleens collection.
Maybe she’s ran out of cash from building the shed

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Collecting money for flowers for Claire. Who does she think she is! People who knew Claire will make their own arrangements or send a donation to a cancer charity. She is outrageous.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She’s doing another collection for flowers. Why can’t she just buy her own.
I’m absolutely shocked she’s doing this again after what happened with Colleens collection.
Maybe she’s ran out of cash from building the shed
Just came to say the same. How dare she beg for money. Claire was her friend not the rest of insta. She’s a vile creature, she makes money out of a Families grief. I hope Claire’s Family see this and put a stop to it. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m confused why is she doing a flower collection? Isn’t that what the family do? Surely if they wanted Claire’s insta followers to give to a flower collection her daughter would post it?

seems a bit suspicious

Reactions: 29
Wondered how long it would take for her to ask people for money 🙄

Reactions: 24
You can tell she wants to do her usual squealing and jumping about but is trying to “be respectful “ either that or her tail is between her legs still because of what Brooke did 🤷‍♀️
What did Brooke do? What did I miss

Reactions: 1
Damn right cheeky cow who does this twit think she is seriously duck off beggy why cant you just buy your own flowers on the quiet like everyone else is you’ve got to be the big oh look at me and what im doing for this family, absolute proper twit she is

What did Brooke do? What did I miss
She announced the passing of claire on insta before claire’s family had a chance to

@Nuttywidow Apparently it went in beggys petrol tank pfffttt yeah right 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Just came to say the same. How dare she beg for money. Claire was her friend not the rest of insta. She’s a vile creature, she makes money out of a Families grief. I hope Claire’s Family see this and put a stop to it. 🤬
Totally agree and why her personal PayPal and not a gofund or something. There’s no way I’d be giving her money!

Reactions: 30
After her stealing money before and using it for fuel I wouldn’t give her a penny!
why can’t she just do stuff privately for once instead of trying to do everything for Instagram ! I mean she also really needs to quit with the depressing voice now.

Reactions: 23
I’m so disgusted that she has the nerve to beg for money for flowers.
She literally will do anything rather than put her hand in her own pocket, or is she trying to impress the family by us lot paying for a large flower display to make amends for her daughters mistake on insta last week.
Unbelievably bad taste Becky! Claire’s death and funeral is so sad, So stop playing it out for insta and building up content, and show some respect and dignity towards her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry but if that was my mum the last thing I would want is bleeping flowers from Instagram people that probably spoke to her a couple of times! It’s not about instagram beggy! Will she ever learn to keep her nose out and her mouth shut 😡

Reactions: 23
After her stealing money before and using it for fuel I wouldn’t give her a penny!
why can’t she just do stuff privately for once instead of trying to do everything for Instagram ! I mean she also really needs to quit with the depressing voice now.
I don’t for a second believe the money she took from both colleens fund and the christmas appeal was just for fuel.

Reactions: 9
Wow, I’m lost for words. Asking for donations for flowers for her friends funeral? Is she for real? How low can you go?! Just watch the stories for the rest of the day, her sharing other peoples stories on how amazing she is from her sheep followers... this is exactly what she wants. Sick! 😡

Reactions: 20
This is all to make her look good in front of the family, make her look amazing and generous on Instagram to gain followers....she is greedy, disrespectful and if she says ‘WE’ lost Claire one more time!!!😡 You didn’t lose her...her family did...now so everyone a favour and shut up!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.