Beckyhomesweethome#18 Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Believe me people’s tongues are well and truly wagging about her in the town , just can not believe she has done this with the flowers it’s ridiculous and uncalled for she should of sent a personal tribute as it’s “her” friend , who would dream of taking money off others to send your personal friend a spray of flowers .!! It’s all about being bigger and better and she couldn’t afford what she wanted to do on her own ..but who in there right mind would send a 13 letter floral tribute to someone that she wasn’t even that close to..her behaviour is concerning her mental health is in serious deterioration in fact I’ve never been obsessed with watching her but at the moment she’s making me obsessed as I keep going back watching things in disbelief thinking what ever next .!! It’s just a car crash waiting to happen

Reactions: 37
.her behaviour is concerning her mental health is in serious deterioration in fact I’ve never been obsessed with watching her but at the moment she’s making me obsessed as I keep going back watching things in disbelief thinking what ever next .!! It’s just a car crash waiting to happen
But is it though ... I'm of the same thoughts but then she gets all these extra followers etc ... I get she likely buys most of them but her followers are NOT decreasing. I do sometimes wonder too if we actually give her fuel with some of what we post as she clearly reads here. When we all voice our opinions we also put what we think she should be doing or what we'd do + whilst she does have some crazy fucked up ideas on most things I do worry sometimes that we *help* her occasionally with her content + she's secretly stirring her pot rubbing her hands together thinking "thanks trolls"
I seem to have been waiting forever for the car crash but it just doesn't happen 🤷

Reactions: 5
I honestly didn't think she could get more self centred but here we are.

Sympathies to Claire's family, especially with this overshadowing their grief.

Reactions: 4
For some reason its just clicked she doesnt shop a Livias boutique anymore considering she was there weekly with the run up to Vegas and then Christmas the owner even took her for dinner and gave her a xmas gift for all her support makes you wonder if begs possible nicked something from there or even pissed the owner off that much shes no longer welcome in the shop any longer also the owner had a fashion show last night where was begs invite

• Wow
Reactions: 25
For some reason its just clicked she doesnt shop a Livias boutique anymore considering she was there weekly with the run up to Vegas and then Christmas the owner even took her for dinner and gave her a xmas gift for all her support makes you wonder if begs possible nicked something from there or even pissed the owner off that much shes no longer welcome in the shop any longer also the owner had a fashion show last night where was begs invite
she’s not really been buying any clothes, only that daft mini mouse jumper from tkmaxx and she’s obviously sent loads from buzz

Nice little quote from begs tonight that is obviously aimed at her nice followers who donated money to help her buy flowers for her friend. Beggy is clearly the wrong person in this quote 👍🏽

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just watched her stories on silent as I'm at work but got the Idea of where she was heading.
Someone needs to remind her about the previous *collections* she's had ....
She's absolutely disgusting. Why does she even need to do this, anyone who genuinely knew Claire will sort their own flowers out.

She has absolutely no shame at all 🤬🤬
Can someone enlighten me about her previous “collections” ?

I still think it’s really petty that automatically if you comment your opinion here, you must be jealous, or be a troll... we say what everyone is thinking, we call her out on her tit, where is her followers who probably agree at points with people here, but they are up her arse so won’t admit to anything she’s done wrong, like her saying she cannot talk about her family anymore, because “ trolls” say horrible stuff, ( never seen any proof of these tho 😅) I’ve never seen one person say anything bad about her mum or granddaughter here, actually the opposite, end of the day, she’s chosen to do Instagram and let her account grow, so no matter what, people will have opinion on her, because she’s out there, only person ever really mentioned is Brooke, and well she’s the exact same, she’s chosen to be public about her life, like her mum, this whole Claire thing, is one step too far, someone needed to call her and Brooke out on there tit, instead of sucking up her arse, imagine how her daughter must feel, just lost her mum, trying to grieve, and inform her family, then coming on Instagram, and a stranger has posted publicly about her mum passing, when some of her family Might have not known yet, and that’s not Brooke’s news to break, its bleeping disgusting, as for beggy, she had no right taken money off followers, I’d understand if it was her family, but Claire really is nothing to her, if anyone wanted to collect money, it should be the family, If anything, beggy should’ve been on asking people to donate direct to cancer charity’s, as for taken money for flowers, she claimed she was upset about Claire’s passing, and acting like she was a huge part of her life, why so little of a donation to for dead friend, I mean we cannot say because it’s all she could afford, Becky has made her feelings with money well clear, that really money is nothing to her, she’ll happily spend stupid amounts of money in b&m ect, and tell everyone how much she spends on absolute shite, but she couldn’t have donated a little more for her “friend” so there is more money for the cancer charity, she’s claiming to send it too, why is it acceptable for her to take the credit of the flowers, when it’s been her followers who probably didn’t even know Claire paying for them, and we all know, if we hadn’t spoken up, she’d have wrote them from the Evan’s, and gave little credit to her followers that paid most of it. It shows how little she cares, if we all remember, when she was leaving las vegas, she left her hoodie in the room, and said instead of going back to get it while downstairs, she’ll just buy a new one, yet can only justify spending £30 at the max for her friend, who’s just passed, in such a horrible way, Her followers need to open there eyes and take their tongues out her arse 🤣 and see her for what she’s really become 🙌🏼

Sorry for the paragraph🙄🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I can't even see that becky follows their Instagram account 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I hope the BEKIND sweatshirt manufacturer are sending a % of sales to a mental health charity. Message without action is pointless :unsure:

Reactions: 20
Why does she was an induction hob? Because Hinch has one? She doesn’t even bleeping cook. She is an absolute fruit loop!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s bought an induction hob and pans before she had even had someone round to make sure it would all work ok😂😂😂
This woman!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry what’s wrong with the gas hob she has ? Sooo desperate to be Hinch !! And why are the new cupboards white ????

Reactions: 8
she's one of those who thinks if you have plenty of money you can have anything you want done, no beggy it doesn't work like that, send your induction hob back you silly mare 😂

Reactions: 6
So Beggy is wearing the "Be Kind" jumper, thought i'd design one for her, here it is..... I think it's very you Beggy 😁
20200306_091009.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.