Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Snorted my flour, cleaned my house in an hour, see you beauts later im off for a shower

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Another suggestion

Three large toes, gusto’s gone up my nose, where jason bikes to nobody knows 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Mutley98

VIP Member
As much as she annoys me, I think her job is irrelevant. My job is not putting a man on the moon but it’s honest and I earn my own money. It’s not about where she works as she’s earning a living. Don’t bash someone for where they work, sometimes we have to take what jobs we can to get by

Reactions: 44

Pearlpow

New thread suggestion - dry January not working, cant cope without gin, Gousto sent me food but its all in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
And as for the #sadday posts, you’ve taken your fucking Xmas tree down. My #sadday yesterday consisted of consoling my friend whilst choosing music for her 11 year old daughters funeral next week. She hasn’t got a fucking clue. She needs serious help.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
My daughter is 19 next week. She’s in her 2nd year of Uni. She has her own flat and works too. She’s not wanting anything for her birthday with it being so soon after Christmas, instead she’s asking for donations to Water Aid instead. Could you imagine Brooke doing that? She’s as greedy, vain and materialistic as her show off Mother.
The whole family is all about possessions and buying and what they look like. Brooke even has highlights of all her selfies. How shallow is that? 🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 32

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion....??
Beckyhomesweethome #15 Even the Gousto meals are a proper state, we've seen better food on 'Rate my plate'

Sorry I can't work out how to post the suggestion properly as per instructions. I'm having a proper Becky moment 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
Only £39 for a clock, easily replaceable?? Erm no Becky not to some certainly not me. There have been times and still is where £39 is all I have to do a week shop for my family! I hate the way she brags about money!

Reactions: 26

TJ90

VIP Member
I’m concerned that she’s packed Jason away along with the Christmas tat and the poor bloke is sat amongst the baubles in the cupboard under the stairs

• Haha

LeiLei

Been a long time lurker on here but finally plucked up the courage to join in.. mostly because I’ve followed Becky for over a year now and have grown seriously irritated by her.. I honestly feel sorry for this woman, she can’t start her day without recording herself informing her followers about what she’s doing that day in a long arduous list “pick up some bits from town, do some ironing, going to pop into town go see if this shop has xy & z.” as well as a run through of Jason and Brooke’s days ?! The rest of her stories consist mostly of her tapping things with her big shovel nails and rustling packaging of new tat she has just purchased. Glad I have found a group of likeminded people.. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Imagine being able to swan around on a Monday getting your nails done & watching shit films all day.
I started work at 6 am this morning & finished at 8pm!!!
I’ve just walked through the door. I now have to take the dog out for a walk, make some food, put a wash on, iron my sons uniform for school tomorrow & then I may get half an hour with a book before bed.
She doesn’t know what fucking hard work is. She pretends to never stop but all I ever see her do is tidy her make up room, iron half a dozen items of clothes each week & do a poxy food shop when she’s not shopping for tat or promoting that pink candle or her #ads, swipe ups that is!!!
When does she cook? Do a proper clean?
She’s always sat on her bony arse either watching films or filming herself chatting bubbles! Fuck off Beggy!

P.S Self care isn’t about spending shit loads of money. It’s about taking care of yourself physically, psychologically, emotionally, spiritually...
Why does everything have to come down to ££££’s with her?!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She mentioned the funeral as she is attention seeking again. Harsh, but true!
She will now have people inboxing her asking if she’s ok & that’s exactly why she mentioned it.
Sorry, but if you were genuinely upset and distressed about going to a funeral you’d not follow it by telling your followers about your new sweatshirts in your next story.

The woman is horrible. She’s so fucking disrespectful to EVERYONE!
If I were going to a funeral I’d not be on SM telling 76k random people about it unless it was someone very close and if it had been someone close she’d have rinsed the sympathy by now!!

*Edited to show the pic*
I hope the family of the persons funeral she’s attending isn’t watching her stories today! Who’d act like this doing their hair / make up for a funeral!!
Vile cunt of a woman she is!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23