Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish my main meal of the day was 2 new potatoes , handful of leaves and a chicken breast 😱
I wouldn’t be on a diet then 😂🐖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
she’s ordered 4 jumpers that are almost identical to eachother and to others she already has. She’s classic hoarder/shopping addiction that she has to have multiples of items in a slightly different variant. More ‘self care’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
All those shoes, tops, jumpers hanging up that she never wears & she’s order another bunch of jumpers .. if you’re reading this Beggy you really didn’t need them, could of donated that money to the Australian bushfires!

Reactions: 11
Her bed looks tit with all those pillows. I reckon she buys stuff to try and fill that anxious void she has.

Reactions: 6
The mini planner is ideal for her life, only need the words Shopping, swinging, brows, nails, watch films, get pissed 😉
What makes me laugh is she thought she was getting something spectacular an big like nikkis but she got a postage stamp but yes she could just about fit those words in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can tell she’s not used to cooking when she creams her knickers over a dried chicken breast and 2 boiled potatoes.
bleeping hell my 3 year old grandson eats bigger portions.
Proof she never usually eats because she shows us everytime she makes anything.
I don’t know how she survives on such little food, I’ve had breakfast & lunch today and now I’m off for a snack before dinner 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can tell she’s not used to cooking when she creams her knickers over a dried chicken breast and 2 boiled potatoes.
bleeping hell my 3 year old grandson eats bigger portions.
Proof she never usually eats because she shows us everytime she makes anything.
I don’t know how she survives on such little food, I’ve had breakfast & lunch today and now I’m off for a snack before dinner 🤭
so far today I have had 2 cups of coffee and 2 smokes.......ill have my dinner once I get home and that's a chicken breast, rice and mixed veg.....BUT you would think I eat from the min I open my eyes till I go to bed. I am not ill at all but I just see food as a need most of the time, its rare I enjoy it now but love to cook when I can x

Reactions: 3
She,ll be farting like a machine gun after eating that bleeping tit she’s packed to eat at work. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Been a long time lurker on here but finally plucked up the courage to join in.. mostly because I’ve followed Becky for over a year now and have grown seriously irritated by her.. I honestly feel sorry for this woman, she can’t start her day without recording herself informing her followers about what she’s doing that day in a long arduous list “pick up some bits from town, do some ironing, going to pop into town go see if this shop has xy & z.” as well as a run through of Jason and Brooke’s days ?! The rest of her stories consist mostly of her tapping things with her big shovel nails and rustling packaging of new tat she has just purchased. Glad I have found a group of likeminded people.. ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That’s a meal?? She doesn’t even have a banana, yoghurt, crisps or cereal bar to go with it. That’s bizarre. My teenagers eat far more. Even if you had a meal at lunch, that’s just weird,

Reactions: 7
I know they say eyebrows aren’t supposed to be twins, they’re supposed to be sisters.... hers don’t even look related.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isn’t it bliss when Beggy’s at work? No inane stories, no updates on Jason and Brooke, no toddler meals and no swipe ups? My Instagram is a joy to visit. (And, yes, I know I could unfollow but I’d miss the craic here 😜)

• Haha
Hi, Im new to this thread about Becky but I do follow and comment on some other influencers 🙄 I’ve just got to comment about her lashes and nails Jesus Christ they’re shite and how old is she? I’m 42 and don’t look anything near that haggard but then again I do have a bit of timber on me so my face isn’t as gaunt as hers 🤣🤣 like some others have said I think she’s well on a bit of an Xmas come down! Get over it you know Xmas comes to an end in January Becky! 🙄🤣

She’s bought another planner 🤦🏻‍♀️
Most people would read the dimensions of something before hitting the pay now button but she’s so eager to get it there & then she just doesn’t care.
Yet again more waste from the Begster!

Last edited:
She won’t even use the planner that’s the thing... all she does is copy copy copy and just wastes.. I mean what is she realistically gunna write? 😂🤣 shes the biggest twit going

• Haha
She won’t even use the planner that’s the thing... all she does is copy copy copy and just wastes.. I mean what is she realistically gunna write? 😂🤣 shes the biggest twit going
Monday : Nails
Tuesday : Eyelashes
Wednesday : Shopping
Thursday : Shopping
Friday : Shopping
Saturday : Shopping
Sunday : Carboot Sale

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.