Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leita

Chatty Member
F3ACE267-CBFA-4F25-B596-7934A3F1287E.jpeg
Did I just see a ear clean out on camera. Like a proper dig in the ear canal with said finger nail. It seemed to go on for 60 seconds 🤢🤢 I cant unsee this 😳🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Fucking fuming 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
All that bastard plastic cutlery, Why?
Take a proper fork to work and wash the bastard thing, you lazy fuckers!
Seriously, that’s pissed me off so much, she doesn’t give a fuck does she, they were 15p so has to buy them with no thought at all for the environment. I could fucking slap her right now the reckless, thoughtless CUNT!!!
😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart

Snookie

Chatty Member
Who in their right mind takes a selfie crying at a film and adds it to Instagram?
Fuck me dead 😑 What a rocket.

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I’m sorry but her way of ‘choosing’ 10 names is not right, scrolling up & down to pick them?! Why doesn’t she use a proper system like so many of the larger accounts? Fix comes to mind!
Yup, every single competition is fixed, all of her friends have always been in the top 10. Zoe Stotter, LindaMyHomestyle, Carly Drake, Zillah Leigh Home, Lynsey QoC.
I called her out on it, asked if she could do it differently, maybe use a generator and she blocked me.
The woman is a fake and her comps are all fixed. I even messaged Made by Yasmin to explain and show her when it was her competition but she blocked me too. Shower of shit the lot of them!!!

• Wow

Jambojambo

VIP Member
I know ones been posted already but what the actual living fuck is going on here 😳 has she got three toes 🧐
359C447E-A91E-46DA-8427-574360D41A1B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
I went through this, constant spending and chasing happiness when buying stuff, that lasts 2 minutes and im a debbie downer again. I get manic and need things straight away to get that bit of happiness. Ive got into major debt because of it. Turned it around last year. Realised I was lonely, depressed and had severe anxiety. Also have pmdd and I was getting like this during certain points in my cycle. Sorted myself out and realised that these material things were just material things that I didnt need. Im paying of my debt and even have some money in savings. If I see something I do want or do need, I save to buy it now. She sounds very similar to me and needs to get help before she lands herself into so much debt and her mental health with suffer as a result.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
That plant she’s made...What kind of fuckery is that? She’s added fake trailing ivy to a fake succulent plant

I’m done 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
So she’s getting a Gousto box 😂 we get a gousto box once a month to try some different meals, things we would usually cook a bit more adventurous and it’s great as we just get the ingredients we need rather than buy a big bag of stuff etc. But she has literally ordered lasagne and cottage pie... can she not make these basic meals!?

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So if you use the link on her bio for the Gousto meals, she gets £15 credit for each sale.
She never does anything unless money is involved.
I detest this woman, she’s so fucking greedy & so desperate for insta fame. She’s even pretending to want to learn to cook JUST to make herself some ££££’s when we all know she never usually cooks.
She saw someone else making money from it ( well, credit) and had to have a piece of it!
Just fuck off Beggy, using your followers AGAIN!!!!!!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Going on about photoshopping photos and how people dont really look like that all whilst filming herself behind a filter.
You couldn’t make her shit up.

• Haha

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Apparently she always saves in those tins...... BOLLOX, She would have told us non stop, done swipe ups, show us her opening them, rattled them each day. She only got them because they were 50p She didn’t get one to save for her a granddaughters next Christmas though, greedy, selfish bint!!! 🤬

• Haha
I never usually comment on here, but - if Becky had anything about her she’d say not to waste money on her candles if anyone was going to ; but to instead donate that money to help Australia....surely that’s more important than a RED candle 🤨🤔

• Heart