Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And as for the #sadday posts, you’ve taken your bleeping Xmas tree down. My #sadday yesterday consisted of consoling my friend whilst choosing music for her 11 year old daughters funeral next week. She hasn’t got a bleeping clue. She needs serious help.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
The “I’m not drinking for a few weeks” is going well isn’t it beggy. Did she mean a few hrs?
Omg she hasnt even lasted 24 hours without an alcoholic drink who else thinks she needs to join Alcoholics Anonymous she seriously has a problem

Reactions: 12
And as for the #sadday posts, you’ve taken your bleeping Xmas tree down. My #sadday yesterday consisted of consoling my friend whilst choosing music for her 11 year old daughters funeral next week. She hasn’t got a bleeping clue. She needs serious help.
Sorry, I know I’ve made reference to this a few times over the last week. It just annoys me. She didn’t acknowledge her own mother battling cancer in her Best 9, instead it was all for self gain and greed.

Reactions: 7
Oh my. This is heartbreaking. There are no words that can be said about this heartbreaking thing. All I can say is please send my condolences to your friend. It doesn’t seem enough though 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Beggy sit down. No one wants to see your saggy knockers bounce up and down whilst you’re prancing around your kitchen.
Fucks sakes no wonder all her Dads, brothers and sisters don’t like meeting up with her very often. She’s an embarrassment!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
My god she’s childish isn’t she?! 40 year old woman dancing around her kitchen to her Instagram followers 😳 about time you got a life Beggy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My god she’s childish isn’t she?! 40 year old woman dancing around her kitchen to her Instagram followers 😳 about time you got a life Beggy
When she eventually goes on that downer it will be such a crash and one I don’t need to see. She’s bloody manic today.

Reactions: 5
And she's off calling herself the queen of christmas (she's the only one that does!!)

But what exactly is the queen of? Other than fill her house with tat, she gets drunk and shops....to be honest she does the exact same thing the rest of the year?

She doesn't do a single charitable thing, help anyone less fortunate, volunteer anywhere. she doesn't even attend any xmas events other than the works xmas do. So erm yeah.🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought that. She looked awful
TWO ROOMS!
Why?!?
She buys hundreds of pounds worth of clothes a month which I don’t have an issue with but why can’t she buy classic, timeless, quality pieces?
She gives a bag of clothes to charity it seems each week! Just don’t buy as much Beggy

and the hundreds of lipsticks! Omg!

Her bleeping saggy tits swinging around 🤮 I think a boob job would of been a better option than a extension 😂
Not even a boob job is needed just a well fitted bra would help

Reactions: 3
So she’s Mrs Xmas...consisting of putting her tree up later than a lot of people on insta, giving us a daily countdown that was wrong a lot of the time, made a sweet tree that no one was allowed to touch till Xmas Eve and surprise surprise there’s tonnes of chocolate left...and and the daily shopping and manic moods, constant constant ads and now whipped her tree down less than a week after Xmas. Wow....just wow! Just magical!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.