Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deliberately burnt that pizza so she didnt have to eat it.. what a feckin waste of a good slice

Reactions: 8
Why was she cooking pizza for herself when she was meant to be having lasagne that then became spaghetti bolognese?
What’s the point if they don’t all eat the same meals?
Beggy has to try it though, has to put the link in her bio because she’s trying to make herself money ( Gousto credit) from it. She’do ANYTHING for money or a freebie!!!

Reactions: 5
I know your all going on about the cutlery but she brought more scissors! She went a week or so a go to B&M buying more tat and said they had a special buy aisle and brought some scissors then now she’s brought more! What the hell is wrong with her she spends SO much she forgets what’s she’s brought!
Ha ha she did!

Reactions: 1
So let's all get this right she couldn't make the lasagne properly because she had no flour so made a spag bol instead... she then goes to sainsbury's buys the flour just in case, could she not now make the sauce and not waste the other ingredients still the woman makes no sense and is bat tit crazy
I'm sure others will say the same but I have NEVER had to buy an ingredient to go in a Gousto recipe. Ever. Not even 2 tbsp of flour, all included.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure others will say the same but I have NEVER had to buy an ingredient to go in a Gousto recipe. Ever. Not even 2 tbsp of flour, all included.
I had a look on the website earlier (dont judge me i was on the shitter avin a wee 😂) searched for the lasagne recipe and said you needed loads of stuff extra that wasn’t included flour, olive oil etc etc 🤷‍♀️

she needs new scissors Probably exhausted the other pair opening all the freebies she receives

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
With Gousto you get most ingredients but with some if you need lots of flour they'll include it, if it's just a tablespoon they expect you to have it, they don't include basics like salt, pepper or cooking oil. I'm guessing her Lasagna needed a little flour to make the white sauce. I have actually had one of their boxes, the 60% off code used on a family of 4 for 4 meals works out under £20 delivered so 16 meals it's worth it for a one off. I ordered useful meals that I wouldn't normally think to cook & then kept recipe cards for future! Wouldn't be worth it at full price though.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

Snorted my flour, cleaned my house in an hour, see you beauts later im off for a shower

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
So... the lasagne turn spag Bol was never for her then? She always only intended to eat the pizza? The pizza she only ate a few mouthfuls of? It didn’t look that burnt to me I’d have eaten it 😂
Which then leads to the questions 1. Did she even eat the curry yesterday? 2. Did she only buy Gousto to try and make different meals, yet made it sound like she was actually trying different things?
No, she is having Gousto because it is another opportunity for a swipe up and feed her shopping addiction.

Another suggestion

Three large toes, gusto’s gone up my nose, where jason bikes to nobody knows 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Becky..if you watched someone's story first thing and the content was exactly the same as yours wouldnt you think jeeeez how boring is this content..repeats the same boring crap nobody gives a damn about..so yeah.

Just had a read of her latest post about taking the conservatory down! It makes no sense!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.