Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not watched Becky for a while as I feel I lose brain cells every time I do watch her . I just watched this morning and she is still the same talking about car boot sales , shopping ,what she has bought or is going to buy and Jason just brought her a cup of tea ZZZZzzzzzzz. Honestly how can people watch her every day ?? She must be the most boring person on Instagram . She knows the price of everything but the value of nothing . She has nothing in her life except shopping .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Only £39 for a clock, easily replaceable?? Erm no Becky not to some certainly not me. There have been times and still is where £39 is all I have to do a week shop for my family! I hate the way she brags about money!

Reactions: 26
Why the duck has she ordered ANOTHER watch just because it was in the sale.

Greedy greedy women. The way she thinks about material things and the way she spends, sorry WASTES money on multiples of things she’s already got is absolute disgusting!

She must be up to her eyeballs in credit card debt. There’s no way on earth she can afford all that stuff on her ‘cashier’ wages.

She’s just bleeping disgusting.

Reactions: 20
Only £39 for a clock, easily replaceable?? Erm no Becky not to some certainly not me. There have been times and still is where £39 is all I have to do a week shop for my family! I hate the way she brags about money!
I agree, £39 is a lot for me too, if I had that *spare* right now I'd be very happy .... Certainly wouldn't throw it away it on a clock !

Reactions: 15
Her spending is definitely filling a void in her life. I mean seriously, who needs that amount of watches? It’s all to keep up with the Jones’ with Beggy. I’d have more respect for her if she stopped being so bloody wasteful and maybe said ‘I’m going to go a month without buying any unnecessary tit’ but she can’t. She thinks buying brings in the likes, the likes bring in the engagement, the engagement brings in the £££££ & we all know that’s all that Beggy thinks about in her life.

Reactions: 6
Who on earth needs 24 watches is she an octopus??
I know right?!
Plus they are all almost identical.

I have ONE Watch

Becky reminds me of a relative I have with serious diagnosed MH issues

She can’t work so is on benefits but still compulsively buys despite it putting her in serious debt. It’s all about the thrill of the purchase her therapist has said

Reactions: 7
The tapping is driving me crazy! Beggy is reading as all of a sudden she’s back to talking about her mum again! How many wrists does she have! 24 watch box! Seriously! Buying for the sake of buying!

Reactions: 5
So according to the lovely Becky a £39 clock is replaceable??? Not I’m my world Becky NOT IN MY WORLD!

Reactions: 12
I just couldn’t spend the way she does...especially when she’s buying tit for the sake of it....on things so just DOES NOT need 🤷🏼‍♀️
She easily wastes £500 a month on things she’s basically already has clothes/makeup/shoes/trainers/watches....she has enough clothes to last her prob 3 years if she never bought another item of clothing in all that time 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’d rather save the £500 a month and go for a weeks all inclusive every few months 😂

Reactions: 7
How does she sleep at night? Unless they are secret millionaires I just can’t understand it. Those two black watches are identical?! Why does she need so many?

Reactions: 2
I cannot even bring myself to watch her stories this morning.

My depression is kicking my backside and I don't think I can mentally cope with her bragging and greed

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t own a single watch. Am I weird? Why would you need 24 watches? I’m not even sure she’s intelligent enough to be able to tell the time.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every time she buys something she has to go back and buy more, it’s actually sad how much she is trying to get a career out of Instagram!!!
No one should be jealous of this woman in any shape or form ffs she actually is showing her “arts & crafts” 🤣 yesterday and spray painted a vase it was horrific, anyone see any “beckymademedoit” hashtags for that NO why......cause she’s a joke of a woman!!! All she is good for is spending money on HERSELF and honestly Begs if you do read this it ain’t jealously TRUST US ALL, cheap and nasty!!!

Reactions: 4
Why does she even need 1 watch? She’s on her phone 24/7, the times up in the corner ffs. She can check the time and remind us she bought with cash, in Los Veygus an iPhone 11!!!!! Prize beggy, Braggy twit!! 🤢

Reactions: 11
I cannot even bring myself to watch her stories this morning.

My depression is kicking my backside and I don't think I can mentally cope with her bragging and greed
So sorry to read that ❤
Hope things improve for you soon xx

I think you do right, Beggys bragging can be such a trigger, yet she won’t have a clue.

Reactions: 11
The thing is.. She buys ALL this stuff, and if she likes a jumper etc, she’ll get it in every colour.. Wears them to death, and then it’s all never seen again!!

Reactions: 1
So sorry to read that ❤
Hope things improve for you soon xx

I think you do right, Beggys bragging can be such a trigger, yet she won’t have a clue.
Thank you. That's really kind. ♥

Beggy can be a trigger at times, she has no self awareness does she

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.