Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah and now she’s jumped on the Sphonge bandwagon, I did wonder how long it’d take her.

And yet more cheap tit from eBay in the form of a sensor light, swipe up coming in 3...2...1...
Just proves she will accept anything, even though she isn’t a cleaning account she will do anything for £££

Reactions: 6
Sensor lights on the landing 🙄 the place is going to end up looking like a airport runway.

As for the sph2onge stuff I wouldn't put it past her if she contacted them herself to get them sent to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread suggestion - dry January not working, cant cope without gin, Gousto sent me food but its all in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sensor for the toilet and now a sensor for the landing? Becky mate, just turn the bleeping light on

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg that article has her listed as giving fashion tips🤣🤣🤣 omg the only tip take from Becky is how not to dress!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The older u get the quicker weeks go? tit begs I’m 38 they go quick so as ur about 82 they must fly by

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eyebrows have been postponed again.... jeez thanks for letting us know I was worried then.

Anyone else maybe think she’s spent so much money on shite this month on tit nails and tit eyelashes that shes broke so can’t afford them

That fukin sucky clicky thing she does with her mouth is disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion - Beg it Becky buys more by the hour, quick run to Morrison’s I’ve got no flour!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eyebrows have been postponed again.... jeez thanks for letting us know I was worried then.

Anyone else maybe think she’s spent so much money on shite this month on tit nails and tit eyelashes that shes broke so can’t afford them

That fukin sucky clicky thing she does with her mouth is disgusting
I actually think she didnt realise she would have scabby brows for the wedding until she read on here 🤣

Reactions: 8
Beggy has really pissed me off today.

Anyone want to write into the Ipswich star and tell the truth regarding beggy. How she buys tit loads of plastic forks and spoons with no thought to the environment, how she fixes her competitions and when questioned about anything she blocks them for trolling her....anyone who doesnt kiss her sagging but gets a block.
How she has a shoe room and a dressing room full of clothes she won't donate but will never wear, but will buy more.
How she accepts freebies from anyone, even if unrelated to her page and doesnt declare all her ads etc. How she thinks that a £39 clock is simply 'replaceable'....while people are queuing for foodbanks she boasts that £39 is nothing. Also how she danced around to Christmas songs about poverty and how she sits on her phone at work when there are people desperate for jobs who would appreciate her job

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.