Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t even cope with her anymore! The way ALL of her stories start mid sentence and end with “so yeah”
I’ve literally just watched LQOC declutter her bathroom cupboard to watch her do exactly the same thing.
Then the thing that got me was she mentions a funeral but ends with telling us she’ll show buzz jumpers. I mean I can talk some random crap all day but I’d never talk about a funeral and then try to make money for myself.

I also wonder has there been a big argument between her and Jason? Her mood is low and we never see him anymore just hear him now and again.
Lastly she hasn’t mentioned her mum In a while, wonder if all is ok there too.

Reactions: 11
She mentioned the funeral as she is attention seeking again. Harsh, but true!
She will now have people inboxing her asking if she’s ok & that’s exactly why she mentioned it.
Sorry, but if you were genuinely upset and distressed about going to a funeral you’d not follow it by telling your followers about your new sweatshirts in your next story.

The woman is horrible. She’s so bleeping disrespectful to EVERYONE!
If I were going to a funeral I’d not be on SM telling 76k random people about it unless it was someone very close and if it had been someone close she’d have rinsed the sympathy by now!!

*Edited to show the pic*
I hope the family of the persons funeral she’s attending isn’t watching her stories today! Who’d act like this doing their hair / make up for a funeral!!
Vile bleep of a woman she is!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just can’t even cope with her anymore! The way ALL of her stories start mid sentence and end with “so yeah”
I’ve literally just watched LQOC declutter her bathroom cupboard to watch her do exactly the same thing.
Then the thing that got me was she mentions a funeral but ends with telling us she’ll show buzz jumpers. I mean I can talk some random crap all day but I’d never talk about a funeral and then try to make money for myself.

I also wonder has there been a big argument between her and Jason? Her mood is low and we never see him anymore just hear him now and again.
Lastly she hasn’t mentioned her mum In a while, wonder if all is ok there too.
I think something has happened with Mac and Pheobe, the last time she was crying all the time and went quiet, she then came on to say she wasn’t showing her family etc, shemade out it was her decision and it was clearly down to them and not her at all.
There’s been no mention of her seeing the baby since Christmas 🤔

Reactions: 4
Really, she’s prancing about it those Norman Wisdom trousers giving fashion tips. duck of back to your Netflix world. Size 8/10... BOLLOX more like age 8/10!!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another mention that she wants to ‘learn makeup’ stinks of desperation

I think something has happened with Mac and Pheobe, the last time she was crying all the time and went quiet, she then came on to say she wasn’t showing her family etc, shemade out it was her decision and it was clearly down to them and not her at all.
There’s been no mention of her seeing the baby since Christmas 🤔
I thought the same about not mentioning the baby! But no doubt she’ll bring her up now

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She gets people say to her her brows are obviously not real? Er Beggy that's not a compliment you absolute tool 🙄

Everything about her is soooo dated I cant cope! The worst of all is the standard 'I want to talk to your manager' haircut

Screenshot_20200110-121635_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why don’t she just leave the makeup tutorials to Brooke or better still why don’t Brooke sort beggys markup out🥴 the colour of that foundation looks so wrong on begs

Reactions: 2
Becky, PLEASE try and learn basic English ....
THERE - I saw a mouse right *there*
THEY'RE - I saw some mice having fun, *they're* really funny
THEIR - The mice have *their* happy faces on
It REALLY annoys me when she constantly uses the wrong one 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not even half an hour she’s off her phone.

no-one give a tit about Brooke’s hair! Why do we need to see that?!

Reactions: 8
She gets people say to her her brows are obviously not real? Er Beggy that's not a compliment you absolute tool 🙄

Everything about her is soooo dated I cant cope! The worst of all is the standard 'I want to talk to your manager' haircut

View attachment 70862
She really ends to change her hair cut..... it makes her look so old. An update may make her look younger too....if possible 🤷‍♀️🤔

I think she’s trying to try a bit of everything now ,cleaning ,cooking ,film connoisseur😂..as her Instagram is as dry as the Sahara desert and for the amount of followers she has she doesn’t seem to be getting the interaction ..so now moving on to different topics obviously to get more freebies to.!! Wait for the tit loads of Pyrex dishes to be gifted she’s not stupid in the way she mentions what she wants to buy knowing full well there will be a Knock at her door with a delivery next week.!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.