Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being able to swan around on a Monday getting your nails done & watching tit films all day.
I started work at 6 am this morning & finished at 8pm!!!
I’ve just walked through the door. I now have to take the dog out for a walk, make some food, put a wash on, iron my sons uniform for school tomorrow & then I may get half an hour with a book before bed.
She doesn’t know what bleeping hard work is. She pretends to never stop but all I ever see her do is tidy her make up room, iron half a dozen items of clothes each week & do a poxy food shop when she’s not shopping for tat or promoting that pink candle or her #ads, swipe ups that is!!!
When does she cook? Do a proper clean?
She’s always sat on her bony arse either watching films or filming herself chatting bubbles! duck off Beggy!

P.S Self care isn’t about spending tit loads of money. It’s about taking care of yourself physically, psychologically, emotionally, spiritually...
Why does everything have to come down to ££££’s with her?!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Genuinely confused how she has so much time to sit and watch 5 trillion films when all she does is bang on about how busy she is?!

Also, I think she completely misunderstands (shock) what self care is. To me, self care would be finding an hour and a half to sit and watch a film on my own in peace and quiet! Not paying ££££ on crappy things

Reactions: 8
Literally came on here for the thread title 😂 no idea who you are on about but the title is hilarious!

• Haha
Imagine being able to swan around on a Monday getting your nails done & watching tit films all day.
I started work at 6 am this morning & finished at 8pm!!!
I’ve just walked through the door. I now have to take the dog out for a walk, make some food, put a wash on, iron my sons uniform for school tomorrow & then I may get half an hour with a book before bed.
She doesn’t know what bleeping hard work is. She pretends to never stop but all I ever see her do is tidy her make up room, iron half a dozen items of clothes each week & do a poxy food shop when she’s not shopping for tat or promoting that pink candle or her #ads, swipe ups that is!!!
When does she cook? Do a proper clean?
She’s always sat on her bony arse either watching films or filming herself chatting bubbles! duck off Beggy!

P.S Self care isn’t about spending tit loads of money. It’s about taking care of yourself physically, psychologically, emotionally, spiritually...
Why does everything have to come down to ££££’s with her?!!!
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Everyday she is doing a swipe up for that bloody hair comb and the candle and all the rest of the tat , is her life really that dull all her instagram is about is free gifts and swipe ups

Reactions: 1
Beggy can be helpful, showing us where NOT to get our nails done. Jesus these are awful, they look so thick and the polish is see through and they look outgrown already.
This is shocking 😱 they’re not even finished properly. I mean she must be paying a student for them surely?!

Reactions: 3
What the hell is wrong with her left eye this morning?
I can't believe she's recommending people to her eyebrow lady when she's been all over the paper for scarring a woman & not being insured to carry out the procedure!
Not heard about this. Tell us more

I’ve not watched her stories in a while. Has been bliss. But I love reading the updates on here 😆😂 Botox - I’ve heard it all now!!

This is shocking 😱 they’re not even finished properly. I mean she must be paying a student for them surely?!

I think must be. Explains how she can afford to have them done so often too.

She’s very quiet isn’t she. She has definitely hit a Debbie downer. I know they say you get the January blues, I don’t usually but Becky crashes hard.I think it’s why she watches these sad films and cries, ok they’re sad films but I think she’s also crying out the grief of Christmas being over. There’s another lady on instagram that’s low and admits she’s been crying. I find that strange as an adult. I remember in my teens I’d feel like that a bit and soon after I had my first baby. I’d get upset it was over by bedtime Christmas night but now I enjoy the whole festive week with my family and don’t get down about it. Just be happy for the memories made and a fresh new year. Why be so down and sulky like a child.

Reactions: 11
Lashes done....... by who, her Granddaughter? The right one looks like it’s coming off!!

• Haha
Anyone else think she has had some kind of bollocking from asa over something and that's why she's being quiet because she's sulking like a kid

Reactions: 5
Wonder how many followers she’s lost this week because let’s face it her content has been dire

Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for her !!!!!!! That she thinks half done nails. Caterpillar eye lashes, make her feel she looks half decent. When in fact only a bottle of bleach and a wire wool brush will. I don’t like slagging how some one looks, but she looks so dirty. And how dirty her nails was the other day...... oh my I just thought are yours hands ever in water. The house must be filthy under all that clutter

Reactions: 5
One of the most annoying things she always does is “obviously I’m at work” no beggy it’s not obvious. Ur barely there! If u worked Monday to Friday 9-5 every week then yes it may be obvious.
Like yesterday “obviously joe and Brooke are back today” why is this fukin obvious!!
She’s OBVIOUSLY such a dick!

Reactions: 19
Why is she is excited over these Nando chicken? I’ve been using them months?? It’s just some spices on a chicken breast 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.