Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sj96

Sensor for the toilet and now a sensor for the landing? Becky mate, just turn the fucking light on

• Haha
Reactions: 23

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Anyone ones else find it rather sad that she’s getting all excited about cooking such basic foods? She’s never used ginger before? What the heck has she eaten since she lived on her own? I don’t understand it, did her mother not teach her any basic skills or did she not do cookery lessons at school?! How has she survived lol, what have they all eaten the last twenty odd years? To have never cooked a basic chicken curry or a Cottage pie in 41 years is shameful really!

Reactions: 22

KLRDN

Look at these monstrosities 😂😂😂

I haven't seen earrings like this since hitting up the Elizabeth Duke section in Argos as a teenager. She's just missing a few medallion rings and a chunky gold necklace with a clown on it

Screenshot_20200117-183321_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Stantheman

No flour for lasagne, so she turned it into a spag bol rather than go down the road to buy some. But she'll drive miles to buy unnecessary crap for her over cluttered house.

Reactions: 21

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
I never usually comment on here, but - if Becky had anything about her she’d say not to waste money on her candles if anyone was going to ; but to instead donate that money to help Australia....surely that’s more important than a RED candle 🤨🤔
Erm raspberry! ......I totally agree xxx

All I see in this picture is a home bargains carrier bag 🤔

Attachments

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She’s going out of her comfort zone next week by trying shepherds pie & lasagne. Jesus Christ, she’s 41 and never ate or cooked them before? Who cooked for the kids when they were little? The woman is off her head.

And fuck off with your new obsession over this diary, you’ll stop using it in a week or two and forget about it. If she used a diary / planner all the time before how come she never showed it?
Bet she’s got Mrs Hinch’ activity journal under the sheets, she’ll be colouring in hansnomes as I type!

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
If anyone has messaged her saying that they miss the Christmas countdown then they deserve to be slapped in the face with a wet kipper.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

whitetable19

Why the fuck has she ordered ANOTHER watch just because it was in the sale.

Greedy greedy women. The way she thinks about material things and the way she spends, sorry WASTES money on multiples of things she’s already got is absolute disgusting!

She must be up to her eyeballs in credit card debt. There’s no way on earth she can afford all that stuff on her ‘cashier’ wages.

She’s just fucking disgusting.

Ihateit

Thread title suggestion - Beg it Becky buys more by the hour, quick run to Morrison’s I’ve got no flour!

• Haha

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
LOS VEYGUS 😭
Thought we had heard the last of that!!! The page she shared is clearly called “Las” Vegas so why can’t she say it properly?!? It’s like when she says “I brought this” instead of “bought” It makes me want to poke her in the eye!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

bluey

VIP Member
One of the most annoying things she always does is “obviously I’m at work” no beggy it’s not obvious. Ur barely there! If u worked Monday to Friday 9-5 every week then yes it may be obvious.
Like yesterday “obviously joe and Brooke are back today” why is this fukin obvious!!
She’s OBVIOUSLY such a dick!

I’ve not watched Becky for a while as I feel I lose brain cells every time I do watch her . I just watched this morning and she is still the same talking about car boot sales , shopping ,what she has bought or is going to buy and Jason just brought her a cup of tea ZZZZzzzzzzz. Honestly how can people watch her every day ?? She must be the most boring person on Instagram . She knows the price of everything but the value of nothing . She has nothing in her life except shopping .

• Heart

diygirl40

VIP Member
Beggy has really pissed me off today.

Anyone want to write into the Ipswich star and tell the truth regarding beggy. How she buys shit loads of plastic forks and spoons with no thought to the environment, how she fixes her competitions and when questioned about anything she blocks them for trolling her....anyone who doesnt kiss her sagging but gets a block.
How she has a shoe room and a dressing room full of clothes she won't donate but will never wear, but will buy more.
How she accepts freebies from anyone, even if unrelated to her page and doesnt declare all her ads etc. How she thinks that a £39 clock is simply 'replaceable'....while people are queuing for foodbanks she boasts that £39 is nothing. Also how she danced around to Christmas songs about poverty and how she sits on her phone at work when there are people desperate for jobs who would appreciate her job

• Heart

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
She’s basically trying to answer the tattlers and explain why her house is shite compared to other big accounts.......because her taste is shite!!!
‘if i want to stay in bed all day and watch films I can’ absolutely you can, the point is you say you never stop 😂😂.
‘I don’t compare myself to those who don’t work and stay home all day’ so many sly digs at certain accounts she could get to Australia by lunch time. Just join us Beggy ya hypocrite cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart