Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwing a bit of shade at Mrs Hinch there with the zoflora story. She is obviously jel at her success. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was on the Hinch thread on Tattle

Throwing a bit of shade at Mrs Hinch there with the zoflora story. She is obviously jel at her success. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was on the Hinch thread on Tattle
FYI I think Hinch is a knob too.

Reactions: 7
Erm .... Is she going into the Ark, she seems to have got 2 of everything in her latest shop 🤔
And she soooo wants to be like Hinch, she's desperately jealous of the amount of *stuff* she gets, without a doubt Becky wants some of that - pay for her to have an extension like MrsH.

Her tapping is getting on my chimes and her pointing and her stupid filter 🤬🤬

Just had to come and rant 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha just watched her shopping haul and it sooo screamed Hinch wannabe with the todo lists and the stationary. She'll be showing us her marking her to do list off next!!
As for all the watches...I dont think I've ever seen her even wear a watch. It's all for the gram!!!

Oh and where is Jason? We haven't seen him at all and she's barely mentioned him either??🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Imagine claiming you hate someone yet copies them all the time. How embarrasing for her. She blatantly calls dolly handsome behind the scenes 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Jesus hinch wannabe.!! She’s seriously embarrassing herself..!! Becky if you’re reading here please stop you are making yourself look stupid.!! She’s trying to get more interaction and it’s just not working .!! Let’s hope these cleaning companies see sense and realise she’s not a cleaning or cooking account .!! She’s going off on a tangent snd it’s going horribly wrong .!!

• Heart
Watching all these soppy films to have a good cry them says she's going to try watching YOU, soooooo who's going to tell her it's not going to have the same affect on her that one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I knew she’d duck YOU off she hasn’t got the brain capacity to understand it dumb cow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s going out of her comfort zone next week by trying shepherds pie & lasagne. Jesus Christ, she’s 41 and never ate or cooked them before? Who cooked for the kids when they were little? The woman is off her head.

And duck off with your new obsession over this diary, you’ll stop using it in a week or two and forget about it. If she used a diary / planner all the time before how come she never showed it?
Bet she’s got Mrs Hinch’ activity journal under the sheets, she’ll be colouring in hansnomes as I type!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does Brooke only have one filter on her phone- that stupid boomerang? She does everything on Boomerang, her latest looks like some tribute to Hitler!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s going out of her comfort zone next week by trying shepherds pie & lasagne. Jesus Christ, she’s 41 and never ate or cooked them before? Who cooked for the kids when they were little? The woman is off her head.
She’s definitely a nugget and chips every night mum!

No wonder her landing needs painting if Brooke is putting her feet all over the walls in trainers. What on earth is that about (pic on Brooke’s page)

She loves her planner, I’m surprised she ain’t bought another 12 yet. What is wrong with the part, has to have everything!!
her house reminds me of steptoes yard, bits of weird metal shapes everywhere and reduce fabric! 😩

• Haha
I’m concerned that she’s packed Jason away along with the Christmas tat and the poor bloke is sat amongst the baubles in the cupboard under the stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who the duck has a relationship with food? You eat the bleeping stuff not Marry it. Get the violins ready it’s gonna be a ‘woe is me’ weekend!!! 🎻

• Haha
How can a recovering anorexic watch programmes about food and not be triggered? Surely that’s a bad idea?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.