Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says sober new year but she still had a drink when she said she wasnt gonna drink. She looks like mutton dressed as lamb today. Do you know what she actually does for a job that would mean she has to work on new year's day??

Reactions: 1
Has she had her nails done again or just stuck some different ones on? Sounds like her New Years she needs to get a new nail tech they don’t last very long at all!

She says sober new year but she still had a drink when she said she wasnt gonna drink. She looks like mutton dressed as lamb today. Do you know what she actually does for a job that would mean she has to work on new year's day??
Arcade handing out 2p coins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she had her nails done again or just stuck some different ones on? Sounds like her New Years she needs to get a new nail tech they don’t last very long at all!

Arcade handing out 2p coins 🤣
Ooh you mean “cashier” 😂😂😂, she spends most of her time watching films or on her phone!

Reactions: 1
Works in an arcade

Happy New Year to you all! 🎉

Another year to look forward to of Beggys antics, can’t wait for all the tit she’s to buy, tat she’ll be gifted, nights of her pathetic drunken behaviour and her being her normal twatty self every.single.day!
Bring it on 🥂🤣
Happy New Year to all you lovely (and funny) ladies 🎉🥳😘💞 x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah like an arcade at the pier... although she never does any work.... she’s normally stalking Mrs hinch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As much as she annoys me, I think her job is irrelevant. My job is not putting a man on the moon but it’s honest and I earn my own money. It’s not about where she works as she’s earning a living. Don’t bash someone for where they work, sometimes we have to take what jobs we can to get by

Reactions: 44
What happened with soul candles being her fave? Maybe she's after a colab with made by yasmin now

First day of the year and she's had £60 of freebies. Wonder who is dedicated enough to keep a tally....would be interested in seeing how much free tit she gets in a year. I'd say £1000s

Reactions: 8
Her job is relevant when her constant spending is not reflective of the job she does. It will be a min wage job, which would not support spending £50 a day on tat.

Its also relevant when she goes on about how much she works and how tired she is when shes working maybe 20 hours a week!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her job is relevant when her constant spending is not reflective of the job she does. It will be a min wage job, which would not support spending £50 a day on tat.

Its also relevant when she goes on about how much she works and how tired she is when shes working maybe 20 hours a week!
AMEN! totally agree with you there!

Reactions: 6
First day at work after 10 days off & she’s already saying her bed is calling her at 4:45 in the afternoon. She’s not even finished her first shift!
She’s such a lazy bleep!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s eats like a 5 year old... “all the yucky bits in the jar”

do you reckon she’s ever made a proper home cooked meal? Not out of a jar? A packet? A box? With ingredients and spices and flavours? No, cos she too much of a child and doesn’t eat most things
She doesn’t have a clue. That meal did not resemble a chili at all. Made me feel sick

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.