Beckyhomesweethome #14 Eight bags of salad, house full of tat, we all agree becky is a bowler hat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way does Jayson have a ‘walk in’ wardrobe. A house without an en-suite wouldn’t have one. Why lie or exaggerate? He’s got a sliding wardrobe, not a walk in one.
I’m pretty sure that she once said they made their en suite into a wardrobe ( and dart room!) for Jaysun!

Reactions: 4
Title suggestion

Obviously, so yeah...my red candle from soul. So yeah, scratch, tap... i read tattle - the 'trolls'

Reactions: 8
The amount of clothes and other ‘stuff’ in that house is vulgar. Don’t get me wrong I love to shop but I buy quality over quantity. When she said she’d only wear that £4.50 leopard print shirt a few times I wanted to smash my phone! Wasteful, crap fast fashion is killing the planet. I’m actually disgusted with her. F’ing idiot!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The amount of clothes and other ‘stuff’ in that house is vulgar. Don’t get me wrong I love to shop but I buy quality over quantity. When she said she’d only wear that £4.50 leopard print shirt a few times I wanted to smash my phone! Wasteful, crap fast fashion is killing the planet. I’m actually disgusted with her. F’ing idiot!
It’s crazy isn’t it. She said the other day she got her shoes for the wedding - I get we like to buy new stuff but she has like 4 pairs of shoes in each colour/style - there are not enough days in the year to wear any of the stuff she has! It’s not coming from a place of jealousy either - I just don’t understand. Why have such a huge wardrobe when it’s impossible to even wear 80% of it because there aren’t enough hours in the day. It’s sad. She is the reason there are memes about when you die, no one will remember the things you owned - so materialistic. Absolute waste of money all round.

Reactions: 11
I’m confused about her continuous messages about not caring about what people think about you versus her “I’m all about building relationships...” For IG to work for her in the way she wants, she needs to make people like her and feel influenced by her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Ah and now she’s jumped on the Sphonge bandwagon, I did wonder how long it’d take her.

And yet more cheap tit from eBay in the form of a sensor light, swipe up coming in 3...2...1...

Reactions: 7
Why can Beggy not buy one of anything? She’s got a shed-load if cloths to clean up after Dolly. Or are these likely to be gifted items? I can’t bloody keep up! Naturally there’s a code...if you’re interested 😜 3480E4A5-4B1A-4147-9EFD-9E8726D051CC.jpeg

Reactions: 2
And there’s the swipe up!
Thanks Beggy.

Buying tit just to make herself money from the swipe ups, the woman is a bleeping joke.
She must sit there wondering what she can buy that’ll make her money!
Here’s a suggestion you greedy duck, increase your hours at work and earn a decent, honest living that way!!!!

Reactions: 8
Im gutted sponge have gifted her. Theyve sent her nearly £50 worth of stuff

Reactions: 1
How many times does she need to tell us about her ‘super king size’ bed. duck off, Beggy.
You have one bastard bed to change, have a bleeping word with yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Jason started fiddle arsing around in the shower and liked it".... Whatever floats your boat!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve never known anyone but so much tit! What’s wrong with having a couple of pairs of really nice earrings rather than 16 pairs of tit ones that will more thank likely send her ears green!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.