Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doobop

Can anyone speak Spanish and know what the girl is saying in the taxi? 🤣
From the brief Spanish I speak I believe it was
"Good sir I thought you was amish and was hoping to see your horse. I also believe you may be dribbling and I am not sure why you're teeth are that far forward, p.s if we don't have sex will I still be paid as I am technically working."

Not sure though as I said it's not my first language 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 87
I thought I loved my boyfriend but I don’t lick his bum hole- so is it really love?
I’m just concerned that if I’m not doing it, is he going somewhere else to get serviced?
If my husband wants his bum licking I'll gladly lend him the money to get it done, rather someone else than me tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Cagayu

VIP Member
so the fx trader got his rusty Sheriffs badge licked by someone who looks like they have a tattoo beard… then sent the pictures to his ex to make HER jealous? What in the name of universal credit is this shit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Isn’t it odd how both Becky Bumhole and Stabby Val both have the voice of a 30 stone man who only eats Fray Bentos pies for every meal.

I’ve just watched the reel of Becky Bumhole putting eyebrow transfers on and fuck me she is fucking rough😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

platesofmeat

Well fuck me sideways and lick my bum hole, this thread is the absolute tits!

What a shit show.
They’re like the love children if Take A Break magazine shagged Jeremy Kyle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Hello also come from fat tits thread 🖐🏻
Becky this is exactly what he thinks about you. What a vile, vile man. Get some respect for yourself, and if not for you then your daughter. Beggers belief why anyone would want their child around that type of person never mind a baby girl who’s still so little. Terrible environment for her 💔

Wow. He makes Stephen Bear look like the Dalai Lama.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

deelicious

Well lick my hoop.

Came here from Truff’s thread and you bet your shaved teeth I’m setting up camp here 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 62

NotYourMateHun

onpause is me :p i also did delete my last comment i made on here about them breaking up again because becky inboxed me saying 'i havent sucked dick at raves, i take ket and have you tried blowing someone on ket, impossible' or some shit like that and just couldnt even be assed and im just thinking whats the fucking pointtttttttt man hahaha these are lost causes. Little does she know im closer to her than she thinks, shes a nasty person through and through

• Wow
  • Haha

gashycrash

I thought I loved my boyfriend but I don’t lick his bum hole- so is it really love?
I’m just concerned that if I’m not doing it, is he going somewhere else to get serviced?

• Haha

PreeingPree

Poor baldy is posting that video to show she had some sort of ‘relationship’ with Bradley.
Unfortunately hun, he has left you a single mum before that baby could even enter the world.
Best off blocking and deleting him!

Had never heard of this one before today (thank you to the beauts in the Marcus Mitchell thread) and the bumhole licking photos were not what I was expecting! Hahahahahahaha
This has brought the tattlers from Sallie axl & big boy marcus thread together😂
Wait until the hinch lot arrive. Carnage.

All we need now is Hinch to be sectioned, Marcus to pick his next male victim and Becky to get pissed and throw more stuff off the balcony.
Tattlers.. saddle up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Dipdab

VIP Member
It’s like something out of those naff “real life”
Magazines: “my boyfriend left me to go on holiday for new teeth with a girl he had just met, and she took her kid, and I’m pregnant!”

• Haha
Reactions: 58

dumdums83

VIP Member
Literally I don’t know this person hopped from another thread however for years now I’ve been talking about the need for research on the links between mental health and facial / full body tattoos and this bird fits my criteria. Anyone skilled in this field lol? Sorry but these people are always a mess
I have many tattoos and piercings and have never munched on a bumhole, or dated a mongoose like this chavy Amish dickhead lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
I came over from axl’s and truff Hayes thread, what a wild ride this has been 🤣🤣🤣 love that all the gang from the other threads have come over too - hi legends 👋🏼👋🏼🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

NotYourMateHun

Wow I had to make an account to post about this girl. I was wondering how long it would be until people started talking about her and stories started coming out. She and Jem Lucy used to take coke all day infront of jems kid before they fell out in Bali so she no doubt is doing that in front of hers now. She used to be a big raver and is well known to give any of the guys a blowy in exchange for drugs, and i mean like a line. She also shagged a guy Ryan who is a known rapist after meeting him on a train after 3 stops on the way to london tattoo show. So vile, id put money on her not having that kid too long, it'll be taken off her

• Wow
Reactions: 53

MissGspoon

In the last forty eight hours I’ve read through this whole thread and the Sallie A thread and I am now Hooked on these people I didn’t know existed Monday I can feel my future productivity slipping away every time one of these kicks off and brags about tongue darting a brown valley

• Haha
Reactions: 52