Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I loved my boyfriend but I don’t lick his bum hole- so is it really love?
I’m just concerned that if I’m not doing it, is he going somewhere else to get serviced?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Hello also come from fat tits thread 🖐🏻
Becky this is exactly what he thinks about you. What a vile, vile man. Get some respect for yourself, and if not for you then your daughter. Beggers belief why anyone would want their child around that type of person never mind a baby girl who’s still so little. Terrible environment for her 💔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I thought I loved my boyfriend but I don’t lick his bum hole- so is it really love?
I’m just concerned that if I’m not doing it, is he going somewhere else to get serviced?
If my husband wants his bum licking I'll gladly lend him the money to get it done, rather someone else than me tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Becky this is exactly what he thinks about you. What a vile, vile man. Get some respect for yourself, and if not for you then your daughter. Beggers belief why anyone would want their child around that type of person never mind a baby girl who’s still so little. Terrible environment for her 💔
What a truly vile human being.

Absolute scum.

Run, Becky. Get yourself and your daughter away from this piece of tit as soon as you can.

Reactions: 17

Wow. He makes Stephen Bear look like the Dalai Lama.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I’d never heard of this one until she was mentioned on the Kate Hayes thread, I normally skip to the last couple of pages but had to go back and read this one from the beginning because just wow!
Just about to start reading 😊

Reactions: 3
There’s no way I’m licking my other half’s dirty box. I’ve smelt what comes out of there 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Came from fats tits thread
Never heard of the woman but
Wow what a ride in a short space of time 🤯

I’m intrigued to see what she looked like before, Does anyone have pics of her before her tattoos and fillers etc?

Reactions: 8
I’m also here from fat tits thread AND WHAT A RIDE ITS BEEN! I must have had so much free time before trolives rant sent me here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking at the pregnant ex's IG stories etc, it actually wouldn't surprise me if she would have him back. Going to be interesting to see how this pans out when they get home 🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 20
Looking at the pregnant ex's IG stories etc, it actually wouldn't surprise me if she would have him back. Going to be interesting to see how this pans out when they get home 🍿🍿🍿
Unfortunately, he’s probably the only way she’ll be able to maintain the living standard she thinks is normal. She doesn’t look like she works. Universal Credit doesn’t fund baby showers or even the fake designer babywear she believes she needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so the fx trader got his rusty Sheriffs badge licked by someone who looks like they have a tattoo beard… then sent the pictures to his ex to make HER jealous? What in the name of universal credit is this tit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Looks like they have broken up
He will go back to baldy I recon.
No doubt she will take it back.. the bald mug.

Sooo Becky basically took her poor little baby to dubai for a guy she had known for a few hours, licked his hole while her baby was in the room, flew Turkey for new teeth now back to living in her mums box room as a single mum that looks like a white board in a classroom that’s been scribbled on.
What a life!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.