Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s 26 and she’s 34? It’s not really that significant a gap but it kind of is when he’s running around with this boyish behaviour and she’s the mother of a young baby.

She’ll never live this down - the price of her Turkey teef mean forever being known as Becky the Bumlicker Holt 🤣🤣🤣
And the best thing about it is SHE said it. As if it were something to proud of 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I.AM.INVESTOR 🪑🍿

Big thanks to the lovely troll who has sent us all this way from Fat Tits thread 💐😘 Apols I can’t remember your name and I’m too busy here 👀 to go back and find you, so please forgive me 🙏🏻
Who is this fat tits everyone is talking about lol?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t come for me 😁 but I was looking at some of his more recent pics thinking if he weren’t so short he’s not all that bad looking sans bum fluff on his chin. Then I went back and looked at some of his old pics and he is actually busted 🤮🤮 he must be using filters or something because he does look marginally better now.
He’s got one eye looking at you and the other one looking for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who is the kids father ? Sorry , cba starting from the start if I’m honest . I like what I see on just a few pages here

Reactions: 1
Re: Becky bum licking Brad
And the best thing about it is SHE said it. As if it were something to proud of 😳😳😳
Yep, not the full ticket at all is she!
So she was trying to score points against the ex girlfriend but instead of saying your boyfriend has flown me to Dubai and is here licking my arse right now, she said she was licking his - as if it was some privilege - what the hell! who would say that!!!! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Definitely something about all these simple men.

They all look like simple daves.

All think their dead ‘hard’.

Weird little Irish man and his weird repeating.

The strange little scouser who was threatening to come with men that wear balaclavas (kinky witch). 🤢
An then delo, I’m sure I’m missing someone’s little legs?

Who is this fat tits everyone is talking about lol?

Its the make up family.

Miss Kate hayes make up.

She’s a dirty smelly bleep 🤢 but the threads are hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I mean you’ve all been really busy guessing who the dad is. Well I can confirm that it’s neither Sean or Tyrone and there are people that I don’t post all over my Instagram.

As for the dummy... promotion for the company of my friends friend who makes then.

what I buy for my daughter and what I spend on her is upto me. For you to all presume I don’t know what I’m doing or wasting my money is actually laughable. Don’t hate because I can afford to spoil my princess. It doesn’t make me any less of a parent or stupid for being her or being gifted expensive things.
I find it hilarious that people are already presuming I am just going to leave my daughter at home to go out and party. She’s not even born yet and you’re already assuming things about my life how very sad.

mans as for jemma.... yes we fell out it happens. Are you all really that bored and interested in my life. Get a grip you bunch of very very pathetic people.
This aged well didn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This thread needs a wiki with this amount of receipts from the drama. It could even rival Truffs in a matter of days

(I also thank the person that brought us over to this thread. My gammon thought I was drunk trying to tell him this story in the pub earlier but no.. it’s real 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I say she needs to shut that whining voice up to be honest.. she is in for a shock come on she is a bum licker there’s no coming back from that .. she can never act as if she’s better when she’s shared that information with the world.. every one will be talking in her circle laughing taking the piss .. Him as well he turns me sick .. To much sugar gone to her brain cells only a few left.. No shame in her game

Giving people to much power over you ... negative attention is attention with these fakers

Reactions: 9
So me and my friends had a conversation about bum licking a few weeks ago

apparently this is a thing right now with young ‘ins and a bit of a trend. I wouldn’t have clue but not a chance I’d lick a chocolate starfish

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So me and my friends had a conversation about bum licking a few weeks ago

apparently this is a thing right now with young ‘ins and a bit of a trend. I wouldn’t have clue but not a chance I’d lick a chocolate starfish
Sorry but I’m same age as Becky and I’m no bleeping wallflower when it comes to sex but I would cut my little finger off before I was seen bragging about licking some jail birds shitter!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t think I’ve ever licked an hole, flung a few fingers up them right enough.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
bleeping hell what a ride that was reading from the start.
🙋🏼‍♀️ To all my fellow Axl/Truff members

how fucked up is this thread & the weird bearded Amish twit

1633646023319.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can someone explain if his beard style of pubes around the jaw but next to nothing on around his mouth is a thing in the UK? has he been dealt a double whammy by his genetics and is short AND has weak beard game??

Or does he not trust himself to keep the goods out of the mustache? ❄/💩

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.