Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Becky actually sent his pregnant ex pics of her licking his hole hahahahaha na what the fuk is going on
she actually must have but it’s literally just making her look more of a mug. His ex should hopefully just be laughing at her.

Lads like him, you know exactly what he’ll be filling Becky’s head with; ‘babe, i only sent them messages to [ex] so that I can keep on her good side so she’ll let me see baby when it’s born’

Reactions: 27
tit is going down 🍿

What’s he been in jail for? Anyone found the paper story about it? 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Becky has no right to be pissed of with his ex seriously the girl has just retaliated after Becky opened her big mouth trying to make her self look better. She has been slapped again round the other cheek The ex is sitting watching slapping Becky with proof

Reactions: 10
The duck has gone on here 🤣🤣 Becky has brought all this on herself. Instead of remaining quiet and slightly dignified she’s had to start bragging again and is made to look stupid.

Reactions: 5
Wait did she send those pictures to the ex? 🤮 wtf there's messy and then there's this 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait did she send those pictures to the ex? 🤮 wtf there's messy and then there's this 🤯
she 100% sent them. I don’t know any of them or anything but just after she commented on her gridpost telling her to unblock her so she could DM her

It’s like something out of those naff “real life”
Magazines: “my boyfriend left me to go on holiday for new teeth with a girl he had just met, and she took her kid, and I’m pregnant!”

• Haha
Reactions: 58
It’s like something out of those naff “real life”
Magazines: “my boyfriend left me to go on holiday for new teeth with a girl he had just met, and she took her kid, and I’m pregnant!”
I was thinking more like the dodgy Sunday Sport headlines with how this farce is going, we're on to peg teeth and rimming now 🤣

I sat there earlier wondering if it was all a show, you just can't write this tit!!!

Reactions: 9
It'd be really easy for the ex to fake those messages... But she's obviously triggered Becky!

Them pictures have been deleted from her story of Becky and her ex me personally think there real msgs it’s the type of thing them power hungry boys do .. Becky is fun while it lasted now he has to face the girl at home trying to sweeten her up but Becky keeps opening her mouth so the girl keeps slapping her back down

Reactions: 10
Why anyone would send photos of them licking someone’s tit box I will never know. Seems Becky has got her old job back being a porta potty

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Why can’t people mind their business”
“Let me live my life”
“Why are people commenting…”

Probably all has to do with the fact that this drama is being splashed all over multiple Instagram pages including her own.

Just a guess.

Reactions: 27
Had her teeth shaved down, injections in mouth, temp crowns on and goes and licks someone’s A’hole a couple hours later…. Dear lord, she will be ill 🤢
As for the “baby is well cared for” bollocks..
She’s either seeing and hearing all this or dumped at kids club with strangers.
Take her home, please

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I use to follow her back when she was in a relationship with the barber Michael Beasley. She seemed nice then.
Think she’s gone overboard with the tattoos and surgery and isn’t her daughters dad someone she slept with in Bali or something?
She used to be friends with Riah Read as they were managed by the same modelling company at the time, don’t know if they’re still friends now.

Reactions: 7
I use to follow her back when she was in a relationship with the barber Michael Beasley. She seemed nice then.
Think she’s gone overboard with the tattoos and surgery and isn’t her daughters dad someone she slept with in Bali or something?
She used to be friends with Riah Read as they were managed by the same modelling company at the time, don’t know if they’re still friends now.
Becky doesn’t have friends she only has people she goes on bleep tours with lol

she’s trash through and through . She deserves this guy and has no dignity. However that child of hers , should be removed from her as a matter of urgency . She is not fit to be a mother and that little girl has been subject to so much already and shes not even out of nappies . Becky would smuggle coke in that babies nappy to please a man . How disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.