Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow the mask has slipped pretty quickly… she’s vile on those stories! I was feeling sorry for her crying the other day as well 🥴

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20211005_202930_com.instagram.android.jpg

Didn't even have to wait long. Gosh it starts again👏, 🍿🍿🍿 grab a seat guys

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
how vile is he . How thick is she. How can she not see what everyone else does. Also how comes the other day she was thanking “all those that helped” and DMd her to check she was okay.she’s so toxic , expects everyone to be on her side now and if they don’t they they are trolls,they weren’t trolls the other day Becky.ur a disgrace of a mother,he could harm you or ur baby.or harm u I front of ur baby. He’s love bombing his ex. That’s how he works. He’s a full blown narcissist gaslighting little gnome

View attachment 796037

Didn't even have to wait long. Gosh it starts again👏, 🍿🍿🍿 grab a seat guys
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 10
Could you imagine after spilling telling every one to keep out and duck off next min baby mother up loads what he’s been sending her b was better of shutting up cos now the baby mother gave her a slap in the face and a big one good on her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They will be back soon b crying in to her new teeth eating her own words and him well he’s going to be on a big old come down bang 😂 see it now him dumping Bec at Gatwick 😂😂I’ll be back in 10

Reactions: 3
i don’t no how anyone can be so naive!!! She’s calling us all “busy” but what does she expect! Imagine her daughter was getting treated this way by a man/woman! Would she just sit back and say, Yano what Rory duck it, forgive and forget! Then again she’s not really stepped up has she so far letting men like that play daddy to her child! This won’t be the last I’m sure! Gold digging twit!

Reactions: 8
If he really loved you he wouldn't of let me lick his arse hole last night... is she for real

🤮🤢🤮🤢

Yeah becky cause him letting u lick his arse hole means he loves u.. sick witch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
God this is so embarrassing for her. His ex will also be a mug if she’s takes him back tho - hope she keeps strong!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.