Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm whilst I may be new here, I saw the videos of him saying he’s going to strangle her and pull her hair etc. An all the rest

So

domestic violence ✅
Emotional abuse ✅
Drug and alcohol abuse ✅

All evidence of toxic trio being present in that relationship.

Is she able to safeguard her child from that?, she has stayed with him so 🤷🏻‍♀️ .

‘They hit near you, before they hit you’. I wouldn’t be surprised if that met threshold for that child to be registered.
I like my hair pulled and the odd grip round my throat during sex 😂 doesn’t mean I’m in a violent relationship 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg her stumpy teeth! Out of all this seedy and sorry shitshow that is the most sickening thing I’ve seen, even more sickening then the tongue up the hole debacle, their was nothing wrong with her teeth to begin with?? Why on earth would you do that to your teeth!! Imagine if in ten years time the veneers need re-doing and you don’t have any money to do them (highly likely in Beckys case she’s gonna be a penniless drug addled washed up used up old slapper who no one would touch with a barge pole in ten years) then you are stuck with repulsive stumps! Are dentists even allowed to do that to normal teeth?

Reactions: 13
Wow from Sallie Axl’s thread to this! (so much reading 🥸)

That guys ex has an OF account and the title is ‘take 8 inches’ or something, so I’m assuming between fake credit cards and 🍆 there’s nothing else becky requires in order to give up her dignity and self respect

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The difference is, she was telling him to get off her repeatedly when he went to her in the hotel room after he had cheated, he said he was going to strangle her whilst she pleaded for him to get off and leave her alone. That in itself is worrying, not only for her safety but the fact the child was in that hotel room when he was clearly in a drugged up rage is worrying
I like my hair pulled and the odd grip round my throat during sex 😂 doesn’t mean I’m in a violent relationship 🙄

Reactions: 16
She woulda been better to use his card to book a different room though so she’s still dumb af. His latest story she’s laughing and says she loves him 😷. And her fat tits hanging out. Pair of scum bags
She's a right chav isn't she?

Reactions: 7
Those stumpy teeth are grim.
Plus why are they always so proud of the fact they have ruined their teeth? idiots!

Reactions: 23
The difference is, she was telling him to get off her repeatedly when he went to her in the hotel room after he had cheated, he said he was going to strangle her whilst she pleaded for him to get off and leave her alone. That in itself is worrying, not only for her safety but the fact the child was in that hotel room when he was clearly in a drugged up rage is worrying
She’d had warnings off his ex that he was violent. As if he wasn’t going to come back to the hotel room, she was an idiot to stay there. I would have been OFF!

Reactions: 10
She is definitely being really honest about it all.
She was not in the wrong here. I hope she understands that in time. The guy love bombed her hard.
I think maybe she could have left her kid at home though.

Reactions: 6
She loves the sound of her own voice don’t she I could not handle more than a min her going on about teeth.. give it a rest I wonder if she has taken her little one any where nice in Turkey instead of for her self.. dentist isn’t really cutting it.. for little ones some mothers are just selfish how about a nice upload of the little one going down the slide some thing playing with some toys in the shade. Not stuck in the Pram or being held by complete strangers. That just don’t sit right .. but hey selfish Becky you get your teeth done for no reason can I just say she had what looked like good teeth .. To much time chasing men that are complete duck ups little girl deserves better and should not be dealing with Becky decisions she’s making the wrong choices.. you want to duck around you go girl but leave your girl out of it .. us single mothers don’t introduce men to our children straight away it’s normally standard thing but hey not Becky bad parenting isn’t just about neglect or s abuse also emotionally being caught up in her duck ups
She needs to have a stiff word with her self honestly

Reactions: 10
I was half hoping becky had knocked them out!

Lol its hilarious, we all called it, could all see it coming. He's got off scot free, she's ruined any slim career she's had and made her self look an absolute bell end. Hopefully there is a trip to Bali soon so her daughter actually gets to meet her dad seeing as dubai and Turkey trips have been prioritised 😳 shocking parenting!!
From what we can see of the baby dad I think I would be keeping her away from him as well.

Reactions: 6
onpause is me :p i also did delete my last comment i made on here about them breaking up again because becky inboxed me saying 'i havent sucked dick at raves, i take ket and have you tried blowing someone on ket, impossible' or some tit like that and just couldnt even be assed and im just thinking whats the bleeping pointtttttttt man hahaha these are lost causes. Little does she know im closer to her than she thinks, shes a nasty person through and through

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Well well well that was exactly the entertainment i was missing from boring fattits thread, I'm fully invested now 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I remember a few months back when Becky said she would never get turkey teef, and then as soon as she meets piss pants Bradley, she’s all for getting them. I hope they rot her mouth and all fall out. She’s a ballshitter about having money, I’m sure if she did, she wouldn’t be living with mummy and daddy at the age of 33. My mum would bleeping kill me if I wasted my money on stupid tit when I could be saving for a home for me and child. Always makes me laugh when people spend tit loads on a designers handbag and purse but don’t have money to put in it.

also Rory seems to be having a really boring first holiday abroad, she ain’t done anything fun. Only a few months to go until she won’t be able to be the selfish bleep mother and will have to do fun things with her, unless she does a Jemma Lucy and gets the nanny to do it all

Reactions: 24
Unsanitary 🤢🤢🤢🤢

hahahaha they really should have a disclaimer 💀
Omg her stumpy teeth! Out of all this seedy and sorry shitshow that is the most sickening thing I’ve seen, even more sickening then the tongue up the hole debacle, their was nothing wrong with her teeth to begin with?? Why on earth would you do that to your teeth!! Imagine if in ten years time the veneers need re-doing and you don’t have any money to do them (highly likely in Beckys case she’s gonna be a penniless drug addled washed up used up old slapper who no one would touch with a barge pole in ten years) then you are stuck with repulsive stumps! Are dentists even allowed to do that to normal teeth?
Can you imagine the state of her when she's 70 odd? No teeth and the face tattoo down to her neck!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
onpause is me :p i also did delete my last comment i made on here about them breaking up again because becky inboxed me saying 'i havent sucked dick at raves, i take ket and have you tried blowing someone on ket, impossible' or some tit like that and just couldnt even be assed and im just thinking whats the bleeping pointtttttttt man hahaha these are lost causes. Little does she know im closer to her than she thinks, shes a nasty person through and through
Oooo spill ☕ 🐸

Did anyone notice when she first went live when you couldn’t hear properly someone asked if Bradley is a drug dealer and he made a massive deal about her getting rid of the comment. She was removing them from the live but he was like no you need to block them so the comment goes. Why is he so paranoid about people saying he’s a drug dealer if he isn’t 👀

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
This guy is absolute trash!!! My friend stupidly dated him before he got his ex pregnant and what a mistake that was!!! This was as he was just getting into trading and it’s all not legit! The vile stuff he used to say to her was beyond disgusting always gaslighting her and putting her down on his fbook! He’s a complete Tipton tit ppl that live there that know him know what he’s like he’s just an embarrassment 😂 him and his mates are!! It seems these pair are both suited and his ex has had a very lucky escape!
Whats his name and hes from Tipton??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.