Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well duck me sideways and lick my bum hole, this thread is the absolute tits!

What a tit show.
They’re like the love children if Take A Break magazine shagged Jeremy Kyle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I came over from axl’s and truff Hayes thread, what a wild ride this has been 🤣🤣🤣 love that all the gang from the other threads have come over too - hi legends 👋🏼👋🏼🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I think the whole “she isn’t fit to be a mum” thing is going a bit OTT. There is nothing here to suggest the child is in imminent danger so I think what we are assuming as risk to child may actually not be the case.

I think this is more “tit show Insta trash drama” rather than “call child services ASAP”.

I think we can trust the authorities to be all over this. Let’s just stay gossip and trash enthusiasts rather than be child protection experts.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’d never heard of this one until she was mentioned on the Kate Hayes thread, I normally skip to the last couple of pages but had to go back and read this one from the beginning because just wow!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I keep seeing her mentioned but can someone please give me a recap on this Sallie Axl woman? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I keep seeing her mentioned but can someone please give me a recap on this Sallie Axl woman? 😂
This has been copied from @PreeingPree , but I definitely recommend reading the whole thread. The majority of the threads activity has been in the last week or so!

“Also guys you NEED the Becky holt bolt thread in your life.
Tobodee (fellow tattle user) kindly summarised the last few days;

•she met a guy who had a pregnant gf
•he leaves said pregnant gf for Becky and flies her out for a holiday to dubai 3 days after meeting
•they declare their love for one another, he buys her a Tiffany necklace and asks her to be his ‘girlfreind’
•the day after he goes on a boat party leaving her in hotel
•he cheats on her with his mate uploading evidence to insta
•she throws his designer clothes off balcony/orders 2 bottles of 8k champagne on his tab and pours them on balcony
•forgives them and now they’re currently in Turkey getting Turkey teef
•he’s been messaging his preg ex saying nothing compares to her and he wants to come home to her and she has uploaded these
•Becky retaliated by saying she has been licking his hole. Literally. Oh and btw she has a baby daughter who has been sharing their hotel room!
All screenshots and videos are in the thread”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the whole “she isn’t fit to be a mum” thing is going a bit OTT. There is nothing here to suggest the child is in imminent danger so I think what we are assuming as risk to child may actually not be the case.

I think this is more “tit show Insta trash drama” rather than “call child services ASAP”.

I think we can trust the authorities to be all over this. Let’s just stay gossip and trash enthusiasts rather than be child protection experts.

Hmm whilst I may be new here, I saw the videos of him saying he’s going to strangle her and pull her hair etc. An all the rest

So

domestic violence ✅
Emotional abuse ✅
Drug and alcohol abuse ✅

All evidence of toxic trio being present in that relationship.

Is she able to safeguard her child from that?, she has stayed with him so 🤷🏻‍♀️ .

‘They hit near you, before they hit you’. I wouldn’t be surprised if that met threshold for that child to be registered.

Reactions: 22
Hmm whilst I may be new here, I saw the videos of him saying he’s going to strangle her and pull her hair etc. An all the rest

So

domestic violence ✅
Emotional abuse ✅
Drug and alcohol abuse ✅

All evidence of toxic trio being present in that relationship.

Is she able to safeguard her child from that?, she has stayed with him so 🤷🏻‍♀️ .

‘They hit near you, before they hit you’. I wouldn’t be surprised if that met threshold for that child to be registered.
I wonder if that’s why his ex girlfriend shaved her hair? To stop him from pulling it. It would seem she is not shy about hinting at Domestic violence

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can’t even cope with that little bubba she’s so beautiful 💕

Reactions: 12

Whilst I agree about not immediately jumping in with "her kid should be taken away, she's unfit, call SS" there is no way she could be sure her child was safe that night in the hotel.

She spent all night winding up a man she barely knows, wasting thousands of his money, throwing his things out the window, and he spent all night drinking and taking drugs. She took a pretty big risk being there with her child when he got back, she cannot possibly know him well enough to know how he would have reacted to all that. Perhaps (most likely) he wouldn't have done anything to endanger the child but that's not to say he might not have hurt her mother in front of her.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.