Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahaha that killed me🤣

Carnage 🤣 think I may have to check out this Marcus. never heard of him so his threads will make do until Becky has a bonfire with Amish’s Roy cropper man bag
Come and join us. Your in for a TREAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I keep thinking about this but wouldn’t it have been more effective if Becky had sent the ex pictures of HIM licking HER bum hole? But no…. She is Actually. Licking. His. Bum hole. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I keep thinking about this but wouldn’t it have been more effective if Becky had sent the ex pictures of HIM licking HER bum hole? But no…. She is Actually. Licking. His. Bum hole. 😳
This would have been the logical thing to do 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Literally I don’t know this person hopped from another thread however for years now I’ve been talking about the need for research on the links between mental health and facial / full body tattoos and this bird fits my criteria. Anyone skilled in this field lol? Sorry but these people are always a mess

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Literally I don’t know this person hopped from another thread however for years now I’ve been talking about the need for research on the links between mental health and facial / full body tattoos and this bird fits my criteria. Anyone skilled in this field lol? Sorry but these people are always a mess
I have many tattoos and piercings and have never munched on a bumhole, or dated a mongoose like this chavy Amish head lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
He is a chavvy gif and well Becky your a disgrace as a mother. I thought she would get her teef and tell him to F OFF. That Burberry bum bag he knocks about with is cringe and I am presuming that’s were he keep the drugs he sells.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha agreed I can't work out what the flex is here.

She'll be sending a video of herself scrubbing the stains out of his boxers next to try to make the ex jealous!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have many tattoos and piercings and have never munched on a bumhole, or dated a mongoose like this chavy Amish head lol
And on the contrary, I’ve dated a few dickheads and licked a bumhole but I only have 3 tattoos, and only ears pierced 🤷🏽‍♀️😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
And on the contrary, I’ve dated a few dickheads and licked a bumhole but I only have 3 tattoos, and only ears pierced 🤷🏽‍♀️😩🤣
Haha it seems it takes many different types to lick a bumhole, please don’t tarnish all alternative people as bumlickers.

Becky took bumlicking quite literally lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This prick is living the Amish dream - he's literally been engaged 3 times in the last year, collecting kids on the way

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Surely your life has reached an all time low when Tattle all agree that your thread is as exciting, if not more, than Sallie Axls.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.