Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dumdums83

VIP Member
Omg this is up there with Sallie axl Dubai trip, I fucking love Dubai Instagram trips, they never fail to deliver the goods lol. I’ve never been to Dubai and don’t think I wanna now, the insta huns have just turned it into Blackpool lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Its_Me

VIP Member
Jeeezus this is almost as good as the Bayleigh Isla and Paul episode, scared to put my phone down in case I miss anything (IYKYK)

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Oh my .....:seems I missed a shit show .....quite literally!
my 16 month old son had me up all night and I literally didn’t have time to check the thread.... sat in my office with work to do but I wana nose at the insta stories to see what I missed 😂😂😂😂😂

this thread is now my fave and I think we can agree she is outshining our Val now 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 50

xtn71

Chatty Member
What in the Sallie Axl did I just read? Im too innocent for Becky. Good God thats a depraved read.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

platesofmeat

It really turns my stomach that she’s handing her child to strangers to look after so she can fulfil her own needs. That’s not right. That goes against all my parent instincts. It makes me feel really deep anger that she’s doing inappropriate stuff with a stranger while her child is in the room, or very nearby, she’s not a newborn. That is abuse in my eyes. A child should not be in the vicinity of adult sexual behaviour. Children are aware really early on of things around them and it has such a huge adverse affect.

Reactions: 48

Pansypotts

VIP Member
I thought I loved my boyfriend but I don’t lick his bum hole- so is it really love?
I’m just concerned that if I’m not doing it, is he going somewhere else to get serviced?
There’s no way I’m licking my other half’s dirty box. I’ve smelt what comes out of there 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Sominxo

Chatty Member
Came here from the Sallie Axl thread. This is probably the best thread I’ve seen, how has this all happened in a week 😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Heart

MizMac

I.AM.INVESTOR 🪑🍿

Big thanks to the lovely troll who has sent us all this way from Fat Tits thread 💐😘 Apols I can’t remember your name and I’m too busy here 👀 to go back and find you, so please forgive me 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Tobodee

VIP Member
822335AA-185B-4D1D-9BA8-441B8AF2D6E0.png

I don’t get these teeth!! Why do all the ‘influencers’ get them! They look so fucking stupid. Like a literal piss take. They do not look good in the slightest

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

PrincessP

Chatty Member
So that's three different girls in one week he has been with ( girl on the boat, Colombian hooker, this girl) as well as Becky who is meant to be his girlfriend, as well as messaging the pregnant ex he was with literally 2 weeks ago. Bloke is an absolute stain on humanity.

Also this chick, no idea who she is, but had a nosey on her profile and she breeds from a pit bull with cropped ears, the animal abusing cunt.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Caw1982

VIP Member
Its damaging as many young lads who get sucked into the hype of this crypto bollocks without realising it's a pyramid scheme. Every man and his dog now want to be a trader/drug dealer/runner boy

Can someone explain why lads have womens small handbags across their chest, I do not understand what the fuck they keep inside them 🥴🥴

Imagine you go on a date with your fella and he has an LV clutch bag strapped across his chest, I would tip my bottle if wine on him
I imagine he keeps some Canesten for his mangina 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45

wiganuser

VIP Member
It’s such an old scam now I can’t believe people still falling for it!
Its damaging as many young lads who get sucked into the hype of this crypto bollocks without realising it's a pyramid scheme. Every man and his dog now want to be a trader/drug dealer/runner boy

For anyone who may miss this instalment-
Amish forex extraordinaire is back in Brum out with ANOTHER girl and showing off his 12 inch legs
View attachment 801339
View attachment 801340
somehow he managed to convince a human to sit next to him and drink.
Then I THINK they may be in a hotel room from this video- shoes off, looks like he’s just in pants, champagne in bucket, playing shite house music etc View attachment 801341
Fingers crossed for more drama
Can someone explain why lads have womens small handbags across their chest, I do not understand what the fuck they keep inside them 🥴🥴

Imagine you go on a date with your fella and he has an LV clutch bag strapped across his chest, I would tip my bottle if wine on him

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Its_Me

VIP Member
So me and my friends had a conversation about bum licking a few weeks ago

apparently this is a thing right now with young ‘ins and a bit of a trend. I wouldn’t have clue but not a chance I’d lick a chocolate starfish
Sorry but I’m same age as Becky and I’m no fucking wallflower when it comes to sex but I would cut my little finger off before I was seen bragging about licking some jail birds shitter!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44