Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he really loved you he wouldn't of let me lick his arse hole last night... is she for real

🤮🤢🤮🤢

Yeah becky cause him letting u lick his arse hole means he loves u.. sick witch
Omg where has she said this?!! Too. Much. Going. On.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Baby lying next to her while she’s licking a strangers hole. But yea, excellent mother she is 👏🏻😂
duck me does she not realise how much of a mug she actually sounds.
she is licking a lads hole, whilst he is texting his ex saying nothing compares to her.
but yeh, Becky, found a good one there…..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
That lick bum hole post isn’t showing ok her stories for me, has she deleted?

Reactions: 3
That lick bum hole post isn’t showing ok her stories for me, has she deleted?
Yep ...quick delete .. but once you put it out there there will always be a screen shot.. how does she not feel totally stupid... he letting her lick his arse hole while he txtn his ex gf.. dirt bag. Yock

Reactions: 12
Meanwhile he’s mocking her with Dubai throwbacks and she has fully exposed herself 😂🤮🤣🤮 get in the bin

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg it’s all going off - how cringe she’s declared everything’s perfect again and everyone should keep out of her business & then the ex comes through with the screenshots 😂🤣🤣🤣

duck it, I’m getting a glass of wine! 🍿
I’ll join you 😂🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.