Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad to see Becky suffering in pain no more than what she deserves the dirty bumlicking woman

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jeeezus this is almost as good as the Bayleigh Isla and Paul episode, scared to put my phone down in case I miss anything (IYKYK)

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Well lick my hoop.

Came here from Truff’s thread and you bet your shaved teeth I’m setting up camp here 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 62
onpause is me :p i also did delete my last comment i made on here about them breaking up again because becky inboxed me saying 'i havent sucked dick at raves, itake ket and have you tried blowing someone on ket, impossible' or some tit like that and just couldnt even be assed and im just thinking whats the bleeping pointtttttttt man hahaha these are lost causes. Little does she know im closer to her than she thinks, shes a nasty person through and through
I feel sick what a dirty clarty midden that poor child. A junkie of a mother I am repelled I really am what a sad lost individual and the babies Dad he is like one of those guys who live in a concrete hut with 20 other people, taking crack, crystal meth and messaging people on IG to send him itune vouchers. She is the ultimate self harmer doing all this tit to herself and allowing it too. Bradley Bear 🐻 I mean come on he is fugly he has not got that much money never had those shorts off his arse. Licking his arse while her child is in the next room she needs locked up and sterilised prior to that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
He does like girls with OF as he likes to get involved 🤮 he will be back getting his knocked off stuff from Bilston market in no time and she will prob be in tow 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When these two get back there going to get some come down😂all fun and games now while people are hurting getting there kicks.. thinking there being clever..

Reactions: 5
I came over from the sallie axl thread, ive not been disappointed at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my .....:seems I missed a tit show .....quite literally!
my 16 month old son had me up all night and I literally didn’t have time to check the thread.... sat in my office with work to do but I wana nose at the insta stories to see what I missed 😂😂😂😂😂

this thread is now my fave and I think we can agree she is outshining our Val now 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
This is brilliant hahaha better then Eastenders

Babies should not have tan lines 😡
She’s dark skinned already unfortunately you can blather kids in sun cream to protect them but dark skin tends to still catch it can’t be helped

Reactions: 15
Imagine if it was the other way she’s so Insensitive I just can’t believe she’s like this over a man !
What a bleeping rat she is, oh and I must thank our val for sending me over here 👀 but anyway Becky love as u were.....

Reactions: 9
Wow - whatta ride :ROFLMAO: this makes Truffle Tits look like Maria Von Trapp

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear, says lot about a male, what pure scum bag

View attachment 784961

haha can’t even spell girlfriend, what a plonker, got yourself a winner there becky

View attachment 784970
Hahaha bleeping love it, oh I’m here for this one 🤣

Well this is Rorys real daddy oh my she can pick them can’t she ....he appears to be a very very ammuture “rapper” 😂😂 who appears to be unemployed and just uploads stories of him smoking , “rapping” and throwing gun fingers 😂😂😂😂

now the Amish chav ..... they two things in common though fake as duck both have fake personas and trying to be something they are not!! Both broke 🙈🙈🙈🙈

(They did make a beautiful baby she is a cutie pie though )
What an absolute wet wipe 🙄 oh my this girl is a bloody crank isn’t she, where does she find these ‘men’?

Reactions: 3
His ex is stunning, she needs to bin him off and concentrate on herself and her baby

Becky is just a filthy insta ho 🤢

I can’t believe all that’s happened in a friggin week! 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like he was in a long term relationship and had a child with her. Then he went to prison a couple of times and I reckon she binned him off because she realised he was a waste man. So I think he’s fully gone off the rails since then

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.