Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t come for me 😁 but I was looking at some of his more recent pics thinking if he weren’t so short he’s not all that bad looking sans bum fluff on his chin. Then I went back and looked at some of his old pics and he is actually busted 🤮🤮 he must be using filters or something because he does look marginally better now.
All I'm seeing in this pic is jail time, remand.. Suspended sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell I thought big truck was bad for sending herself a card pretending to be from a troll but admitting you lick hoop is worse hahahahahahahahahaha what the duck

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well that’s me caught up on all 42 pages, after coming from Truff’s thread cause she’s turning into a boring mumfluencer (I AM SOBA) this is not disappointed.

his mums gonna be raging when he bites her with those teeth, based on the old ones he defo still gets breastfed.

She’s a riot, that poor kid. I’d say she would be better off with her Dad 50 pence but I’m actually not too sure.

SS should be watching these threads they’d have a field day.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also got blown over here from ZSM’s thread! Spent the last 1.5 hours of what should have been my working day getting up to speed yesterday and I’m still not over what a wild ride it’s been!

How has he impregnated so many women/convinced them to lick his hole?! 😂 my vagina literally crawled I side me and died at the sight of him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In the last forty eight hours I’ve read through this whole thread and the Sallie A thread and I am now Hooked on these people I didn’t know existed Monday I can feel my future productivity slipping away every time one of these kicks off and brags about tongue darting a brown valley

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Like any 26 year old man would turn away a rimming 🤣 probs messaging his ex during. Can’t believe a 34 year old actual adult thinks it a sign of him showing her respect/great act of faithfulness or summat 🤣

I think she’s got blurred lines between an engagement ring and her actually licking a ring. One is a sign of commitment, the other one not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That stare into the camera makes me laugh, it’s like the lights are on but no bodies home lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is that Victoria alves? 🤨
It’s some ****** sex worker Valentina Rose I think, she’s on the circuits in Liverpool , Birmingham , Manny, London etc

I am sure I saw a bbc3 documentary with her but cannot be totally sure

don’t you think Becky looks like that other sex worker SophieDalzell? SD is nates with Valentina as well so maybe they all do mix together .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.