Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sominxo

Chatty Member
I have many tattoos and piercings and have never munched on a bumhole, or dated a mongoose like this chavy Amish dickhead lol
And on the contrary, I’ve dated a few dickheads and licked a bumhole but I only have 3 tattoos, and only ears pierced 🤷🏽‍♀️😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

UndeclaredAd

Hello also come from fat tits thread 🖐🏻
Becky this is exactly what he thinks about you. What a vile, vile man. Get some respect for yourself, and if not for you then your daughter. Beggers belief why anyone would want their child around that type of person never mind a baby girl who’s still so little. Terrible environment for her 💔
He’s got a lot to say about women for someone with a pube beard that ain’t tall enough for half the rides at Alton Towers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Samantha129

Hello also come from fat tits thread 🖐🏻
Becky this is exactly what he thinks about you. What a vile, vile man. Get some respect for yourself, and if not for you then your daughter. Beggers belief why anyone would want their child around that type of person never mind a baby girl who’s still so little. Terrible environment for her 💔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Hanna21

Chatty Member
“Amish Gnome”
“What in the Sallie Axl”

Guys, you’re hilarious, this thread is the gift that keeps on giving 🤣🤣

• Haha

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
Well well well that was exactly the entertainment i was missing from boring fattits thread, I'm fully invested now 🍿

• Haha
I think the whole “she isn’t fit to be a mum” thing is going a bit OTT. There is nothing here to suggest the child is in imminent danger so I think what we are assuming as risk to child may actually not be the case.

I think this is more “shit show Insta trash drama” rather than “call child services ASAP”.

I think we can trust the authorities to be all over this. Let’s just stay gossip and trash enthusiasts rather than be child protection experts.
Whilst I agree about not immediately jumping in with "her kid should be taken away, she's unfit, call SS" there is no way she could be sure her child was safe that night in the hotel.

She spent all night winding up a man she barely knows, wasting thousands of his money, throwing his things out the window, and he spent all night drinking and taking drugs. She took a pretty big risk being there with her child when he got back, she cannot possibly know him well enough to know how he would have reacted to all that. Perhaps (most likely) he wouldn't have done anything to endanger the child but that's not to say he might not have hurt her mother in front of her.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
One thing I just can't fathom is how he's getting any of these women?

Not only is he physically repellant in every single way but he's clearly thick as shit with zero charisma and no morals to speak of.

Make it make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Pansypotts

VIP Member
I keep thinking about this but wouldn’t it have been more effective if Becky had sent the ex pictures of HIM licking HER bum hole? But no…. She is Actually. Licking. His. Bum hole. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow

Tigger20

Chatty Member
Surely your life has reached an all time low when Tattle all agree that your thread is as exciting, if not more, than Sallie Axls.

• Haha

Perriwinkle

Fucking hell what a ride that was reading from the start.
🙋🏼‍♀️ To all my fellow Axl/Truff members

how fucked up is this thread & the weird bearded Amish twat

1633646023319.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
JESUS CHRIST

is all i can say
well came here from axl thread and it did not disappoint :oops:
shocking would be an understatement

• Haha
Reactions: 40

To cat lady

Chatty Member
I’m not into licking arseholes however, if I was and I was in her situation, should it not be him licking HER arsehole to grovel/ make it up to her? 😆

P.s pretty sure she might catch some kind of disease from having open stumps in her gums and coming into contact with feces? And to do that with ur daughter in the room… fucking hell.

• Sick
  • Haha

PreeingPree

Looks like they have broken up
He will go back to baldy I recon.
No doubt she will take it back.. the bald mug.

Sooo Becky basically took her poor little baby to dubai for a guy she had known for a few hours, licked his arsehole while her baby was in the room, flew Turkey for new teeth now back to living in her mums box room as a single mum that looks like a white board in a classroom that’s been scribbled on.
What a life!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha