Becky Holt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t this the girl who was shaking her booty at him & he was filmed snogging? He’s literally still got the photo up on his grid! Becky is being such a mug!

5733773F-FF2D-46B5-A59D-E3A73DC456E0.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s like they filter there pictures so much you get a shock when you see them with out.

Reactions: 5
Well if his latest story are his finished teeth I’d be asking for a refund 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow I had to make an account to post about this girl. I was wondering how long it would be until people started talking about her and stories started coming out. She and Jem Lucy used to take coke all day infront of jems kid before they fell out in Bali so she no doubt is doing that in front of hers now. She used to be a big raver and is well known to give any of the guys a blowy in exchange for drugs, and i mean like a line. She also shagged a guy Ryan who is a known rapist after meeting him on a train after 3 stops on the way to london tattoo show. So vile, id put money on her not having that kid too long, it'll be taken off her

• Wow
Reactions: 53
Wow I had to make an account to post about this girl. I was wondering how long it would be until people started talking about her and stories started coming out. She and Jem Lucy used to take coke all day infront of jems kid before they fell out in Bali so she no doubt is doing that in front of hers now. She used to be a big raver and is well known to give any of the guys a blowy in exchange for drugs, and i mean like a line. She also shagged a guy Ryan who is a known rapist after meeting him on a train after 3 stops on the way to london tattoo show. So vile, id put money on her not having that kid too long, it'll be taken off her
Holy duck! Do you know why her and Jemma fell out. That was so weird. Went on holiday together and then suddenly Becky went to another villa and they never spoke again.

Bradley was definitely following his ex this morning, but I’ve just looked again, and he’s no longer following her.

Also I’m nearly 100% sure he had deleted this photo from his grid but he obviously only archived it (which showed his long term intention) because it’s back. He is openly making a mug out of Becky because she gave him the green light to do so!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Came here from the Sallie Axl thread. This is probably the best thread I’ve seen, how has this all happened in a week 😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hope she’s got the decency to have her child in another room whilst she’s licking a bum hole 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Theyd been bickering for ages and it just boiled over in Bali and arent friends anymore. He's pied becky off again in the last few hours because hes just liked all my posts about becky being a hag and inboxed me hahahaha
Any more tea?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
haha I’m calling bullshit on it. Profile made 48 mins ago, I know they addressed that. But the first post insinuated they knew Becky / Jem Lucy and the second himself.. but I could be wrong, just how I read it. Maybe he’s sliding into strangers DMs.
Or maybe it was the baby mama 🤔

Anyone know the page they’re on about?? So bloody invested in this now, thanks guys!
Is it not just here? Tattle? Whose insta are those comments on?

Reactions: 4
That doesn’t even surprise me! Jem Lucy is absolute trash too. God I feel so sorry for their kids 😣. And makes me so angry there’s so many women about there desperate to be mothers and you have these 2 taking drugs and licking shitters in front of their babies😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Imagine if it was the other way she’s so Insensitive I just can’t believe she’s like this over a man !
So this is confirmation they met before he split up with his ex. On a previous screen shot she said he ended things on the Friday and met her on the Monday. Lying bleep

Reactions: 2
haha I’m calling bullshit on it. Profile made 48 mins ago, I know they addressed that. But the first post insinuated they knew Becky / Jem Lucy and the second himself.. but I could be wrong, just how I read it. Maybe he’s sliding into strangers DMs.
Or maybe it was the baby mama 🤔

Anyone know the page they’re on about?? So bloody invested in this now, thanks guys!
Can see your insta pic at the bottom

Isn’t this the girl who was shaking her booty at him & he was filmed snogging? He’s literally still got the photo up on his grid! Becky is being such a mug!

View attachment 796749
Can see your insta pic at the bottom too!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.