Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bexxy12345

Is she actually for real and thinks “she does everything”?!
I’m actually flabbergasted by how unbelievably self obsessed this woman is! She didn’t even manage to have her babies herself on their own birthday fgs!
She has more “me” time than any parent I know.
I don’t know about her childhood issues but all I see now is a woman taking total advantage of her parents to raise her children for her.
If she spent less time talking about herself, out by herself walking, by herself watching Netflix and listening to podcasts, recording a podcast that people have already told you they don’t even want to hear and pouting at the camera maybe she would find a better balance.
Poor Steve seems to work hard yet she still expects more and more of him.
Not really sure why she actually had children…..for most of us the mum role is a privilege (after 6 losses I feel very grateful I get to be mum). No you don’t have to never have time to yourself but I’m a mum 24/7 whether I’m with my children or not.
I work full time, I don’t have free childcare on tap and my house is not a shit hole like hers. I haven’t been out (apart from the odd Tesco shop) without my kids in years and you know what I love every second!
Those poor kids having this all said publicly where they might see it when they are older! This will be so damaging for them.
I wonder how the hell the husband puts up with her and her total unrealistic expectations of him and life in general.
Time to grow up Natalie and realise it’s not all about you.
Steve it’s time to grow a pair and get yourself away from her and save those poor children and their precious childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

The girl who

Thread suggestion
Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - Natalie Peall #2 lives like a slob, maybe she should get a job?

Reactions: 9

tippingpoint

VIP Member
A policeman has just been at my door. I showed him the leggings I have from Next and Asda and expanded on my thoughts. He is happy with my explanation.

• Haha

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Ahhhhhhhh tattle! I should’ve known! 😂😂 Never read or commented on this thread before but after seeing her latest reel about work of art vs bullshit toys I finally had to to unfollow and thought to myself “I bet she’s got a tattle thread” and here you all are! 😂😂😂😂 Christ on a bike shes annoying isn’t she?! Her latest reel just pushed me over the edge. And all the comments saying “I don’t get it” 🙈🙈😂 Here’s a tip love, stop spending so much time making stupid, pointless reels that nobody understands, and start dedicating more time to your kids and tidying up your shithole house!

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Oh how ridiculous. I do hope she’s ok though. No one wants anyone to die, get hurt, even hysterically cry. It’s just I followed what I thought was a baby led weaning account - a business based baby led weaning account - and was met with disparaging comments about her mother in law and how jogging bottoms on babies were trashy. Now as a new mum who dresses her kid in joggers I had to vent. Felt kinda weird / alienated which isn’t what you need from a mum led Insta page! Of course I don’t really give a shit but it’s like come on...you’re making your business look bad.

LurkPack

If I see one more reel of her walking back and forth in these sodding products with her hands in her pockets … I have to wonder whether the hands are hiding than the dungarees aren’t in fact ‘flattering for all’. I know my camel toe would cause offence if I wore them 😂.

Let’s see them being used doing actual mum stuff like the school run, making dinner, playing with your kids, loading and unloading the washing machine etc. Talk about how fast they dry and don’t need ironing (always a winner for me), show us how great they are to throw on after you’ve taken the kids swimming or how they cover your backside when you’re clambering all over equipment at the park chasing a toddler. She is just so unrelateable as a mum which is mad to me given that we’re her target customers - I don’t spend my days walking up and down my hallway that’s for sure!

Like most of her shit products the same thing are available on shein, Ali express and Wish for a fraction of the price.
these new t shirts she’s making are awful!! Looks like a cheap basic t shirt with a dodgy iron on slogan . I think I made similar to these when I was 10 in school textile class 😂😂😂
100% this!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lurker124

Here's my gripe. Natalie says a lot about women promoting other women, and supporting women owned businesses etc. And when she gets a bad review, she notes when it's from a woman, and slates her for not supporting women, or other mums.

Look, you have a business. I don't give a shit if you're a woman, or a bloody talking dog. I will not support you or "raise you up" just because you're the same sex as me. Respect must be earned, good reviews are the result of hard work, and a genuinely good product.. and if I think your business and your app are shit (which I do!), then that's what my review will say. You don't get a free pass because you have children, or because you're a woman. Stop giving us all a bad name and fix the issues that people complain about instead of calling them out for not supporting you.

Oh, and in case you want to "get my IP address and call the police", go for it. Im not arsed.

Reactions: 7

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
If I see one more reel of her walking back and forth in these sodding products with her hands in her pockets … I have to wonder whether the hands are hiding than the dungarees aren’t in fact ‘flattering for all’. I know my camel toe would cause offence if I wore them 😂.

Let’s see them being used doing actual mum stuff like the school run, making dinner, playing with your kids, loading and unloading the washing machine etc. Talk about how fast they dry and don’t need ironing (always a winner for me), show us how great they are to throw on after you’ve taken the kids swimming or how they cover your backside when you’re clambering all over equipment at the park chasing a toddler. She is just so unrelateable as a mum which is mad to me given that we’re her target customers - I don’t spend my days walking up and down my hallway that’s for sure!

100% this!
No wonder she's so tired from walking forwards and backwards all day...

• Haha

Annecdote

A lot of you have said it before, but why do her kids eat so late and then she moans that they don’t sleep? That video of Belle eating. I’m sorry I’m mortified, if my kids shoved food into their mouth like that I’d be telling them to stop. She videos and posts like it’s normal behaviour.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“Ok Natalie. I am Mrs Lawyer Lady. I’m here to sort your libel case. What exactly has happened?”

“People are saying my leggings are shite”

“...they are shite though”

• Haha

whatAstar

Long time lurker here but her latest stories have finally pushed me over the edge to actually comment - this story has dropped off now but yesterday she said she'd dropped her 7 year old off at the park to walk to school and couldn't go because of COVID! And then sat there chatting rubbish about checking out other people's cars when she should be actually watching her kid go into school! I mean....my daughter is a few months younger than Annabelle, there is no way on this planet I'd be dropping her off at the park with friends to walk to school on their own, then putting it on my stories - just have to hope another adult was present!

Also - what's with the whole, "when do i get a day off from this mum stuff" story. NEVER. You decided to have those kids, regardless of whether you only wanted 2 and got 3 instead, so you do the "mum stuff", day in, day out, and get on with it. You don't have to whinge about it to your followers, especially given you're in a sector targeting both your businesses at "mums". Being empowered is not having the "courage" to moan about how hard it is to be a parent, being empowered is actually getting on with your life without spending most of it talking to your phone about how much you don't want to do it any more.

You know, I get she struggled with having the twins, lockdowns, I had my second during the 2020 first lockdown and it was tough. But life has moved on, I think she needs to as well!

• Heart

Annecdote

I really wish there was such thing as happy juice that this woman could drink. She drains the life out of me. Not sure why I still follow her as my kids are years from weaning age now. The way she forces a yawn out mid sentence 🥴 I’m sure it’s a nervous thing she does, but just re record the story!!

Reactions: 6

Kazaboo

Her safety keychains she sells on her Etsy were £19.99 yesterday and the day before and since the Sarah everard news today she has upped her price to £24.99 almost trying to cash in on Sarah’s name . She said on her stories how she doesn’t want to make the news about her but how her safety chains are selling really well since the terrible news and how awful it is , She claims she is selling them to help women feel more safe but she just wants to cash in more profit on this terrible situation . So because women feel more scared for their safety since the news she decides to make more money off vulnerable scared women . It really is all about the money with her

• Wow

EH1995

So I saw Natalies stories about her therapy etc and am I right in thinking it’s her parents who gave her pretty serious abuse as a child? But I’m sure I’ve seen her leave her kids with them too. Am I the only one who finds that odd

Not_A_Hun

I literally cannot deal with her today.
Moaning moaning moaning.
Another nasty reel about those beautiful boys.
Slagging off her husband.
Saying she doesn't have time to do stuff.

Make your content quality content then. Keep it brand related and only upload when you have to! Don't sit on your arse moaning all day. The time it took her to moan, she could've put the washing on the line, wiped the sides, whipped the hoover round, changed the kids beds. ANYTHING.

I'm really starting to hate her.

bexxy12345

Hi! I'm also on the PTWM threads
👋

Why did she go off on some self righteous rant earlier about helping another school mum out? Good deed for the day? What? I'm in a group of 8 "school mums", we all help each out regularly and don't expect it to be our "good deed" for the day lol

I thought, just imagine if the person she was “helping out “ was watching those stories……seeing how much she clearly didn’t want to do it and how much it inconveniences her……bet that mum was glad she asked her now, she probably feels terrible!