Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she still beg for free money through that coffee app thing? I don’t think I’ve seen her share it for a while but often flick over her stories.

Does she still beg for free money through that coffee app thing? I don’t think I’ve seen her share it for a while but often flick over her stories.
I don't think she's shared it for a little while, I don't understand it, do you just donate a few quid and then the person can use it to buy a coffee? She was saying this morning that she was so so grateful for the donation as she was really knackered, like she'd been given an actual cup of coffee

I don't think she's shared it for a little while, I don't understand it, do you just donate a few quid and then the person can use it to buy a coffee? She was saying this morning that she was so so grateful for the donation as she was really knackered, like she'd been given an actual cup of coffee
I think it’s the idea but it’s just money they receive so can obviously use it to buy whatever they like.

bleeping saddos sending that odd bod money. Do they have any idea what she and her husband are earning. I bet Steve's getting a bloody fortune with this consulting work. They own a 3 bed detached home in Kent in a semi rural location that's parqued and underfloor heated throughout. No matter what doughy says they aren't on the breadline and if they were it was their own fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yet another day wasting time doing tit reels, she said she won't put washing away in work hours, why??!! You don't have set working hours 🤷‍♀️ stop prancing around infront of the phone and tidy up

When does she think other people put their washing away? Constantly slating poor Steve too. My husband never puts the wash on. Why not say, since she’s little miss positive (not): I’m lucky my husbands does the laundry and the drying but I need to put it away?! She could do a bit at a time as little brain breaks for herself during her working hours prancing about creating tit reels.

Did she just…film some people and tell her followers she almost bought their house? Am I the only one who finds this very weird? Road name nearby for all to see, too 🙄

Reactions: 2
Did she just…film some people and tell her followers she almost bought their house? Am I the only one who finds this very weird? Road name nearby for all to see, too 🙄
I agree! I've posted about this in the past. She places no value on people's privacy, including hers or her kids.

When her daughter did ballet she's post videos of all the other little girls too. I'd be livid if someone put my child on Instagram like that

When her daughter did ballet she's post videos of all the other little girls too. I'd be livid if someone put my child on Instagram like that
This is so dangerous to do and I’m almost certain there are rules in place about posting other children!
My sister took my nephews and moved away from an abusive husband literally in the middle of the night with no mention of any of it to the family until they were all settled and safe. Someone put a video on Facebook of a class nativity and my oldest nephew was in it. Long story short, it somehow circulated its way back to her husband and he was able to track them down and they had to relocate again. The school had things in place saying that by no means could ANYTHING with other pupils in be posted online/socials as not all parents from the classes had consented to images being taken/shared. The parent who uploaded it was cautioned by police and ripped apart by the school.
Natalie literally has no respect for other people or their privacy whatsoever. It’s disgusting. I hope those people today find out about this and call her on it.

Reactions: 3
This is so dangerous to do and I’m almost certain there are rules in place about posting other children!
My sister took my nephews and moved away from an abusive husband literally in the middle of the night with no mention of any of it to the family until they were all settled and safe. Someone put a video on Facebook of a class nativity and my oldest nephew was in it. Long story short, it somehow circulated its way back to her husband and he was able to track them down and they had to relocate again. The school had things in place saying that by no means could ANYTHING with other pupils in be posted online/socials as not all parents from the classes had consented to images being taken/shared. The parent who uploaded it was cautioned by police and ripped apart by the school.
Natalie literally has no respect for other people or their privacy whatsoever. It’s disgusting. I hope those people today find out about this and call her on it.
I thought that at the time. It was a few years ago now and around the time I saw what a dead she really was.

Long time lurker here but her latest stories have finally pushed me over the edge to actually comment - this story has dropped off now but yesterday she said she'd dropped her 7 year old off at the park to walk to school and couldn't go because of COVID! And then sat there chatting rubbish about checking out other people's cars when she should be actually watching her kid go into school! I mean....my daughter is a few months younger than Annabelle, there is no way on this planet I'd be dropping her off at the park with friends to walk to school on their own, then putting it on my stories - just have to hope another adult was present!

Also - what's with the whole, "when do i get a day off from this mum stuff" story. NEVER. You decided to have those kids, regardless of whether you only wanted 2 and got 3 instead, so you do the "mum stuff", day in, day out, and get on with it. You don't have to whinge about it to your followers, especially given you're in a sector targeting both your businesses at "mums". Being empowered is not having the "courage" to moan about how hard it is to be a parent, being empowered is actually getting on with your life without spending most of it talking to your phone about how much you don't want to do it any more.

You know, I get she struggled with having the twins, lockdowns, I had my second during the 2020 first lockdown and it was tough. But life has moved on, I think she needs to as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here but her latest stories have finally pushed me over the edge to actually comment - this story has dropped off now but yesterday she said she'd dropped her 7 year old off at the park to walk to school and couldn't go because of COVID! And then sat there chatting rubbish about checking out other people's cars when she should be actually watching her kid go into school! I mean....my daughter is a few months younger than Annabelle, there is no way on this planet I'd be dropping her off at the park with friends to walk to school on their own, then putting it on my stories - just have to hope another adult was present!
I might be wrong but I thought she said car park, I assumed that meant the school car park to avoid gathering at the gate because of Covid? Hopefully that’s the case anyway!

I’m a teacher and there is NO way that a school would introduce parents dropping chn off at the car park and then just walking off into the distance, with parents hoping they make it in ok. Until those kids have crossed the school gate and have been handed over to a teacher, the responsibility is with the parents! so I reckon it’s something that parents have arranged between them for one or a couple to walk them off inside the gates. But as always she frames it in a really weird way.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.