Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she’s moaning someone’s left a bad review......isn’t that the point of reviews 🤷🏻‍♀️ People are entitled to leave a review based on their experience! Then for Natalie to blame the lady saying she used the wrong chickpeas 🤣 perhaps the recipe didn’t specify what type to use 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Why is she picking apart bad reviews? Criticism will always come with having a business and she needs to learn to deal with that. To actually pinpoint someone’s review on her stories and shame them for their opinion, which is their right not just as a person but as a customer, is very unprofessional imo. She’s like a child throwing her toys out of the pram.

Reactions: 1
Here's my gripe. Natalie says a lot about women promoting other women, and supporting women owned businesses etc. And when she gets a bad review, she notes when it's from a woman, and slates her for not supporting women, or other mums.

Look, you have a business. I don't give a tit if you're a woman, or a bloody talking dog. I will not support you or "raise you up" just because you're the same sex as me. Respect must be earned, good reviews are the result of hard work, and a genuinely good product.. and if I think your business and your app are tit (which I do!), then that's what my review will say. You don't get a free pass because you have children, or because you're a woman. Stop giving us all a bad name and fix the issues that people complain about instead of calling them out for not supporting you.

Oh, and in case you want to "get my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and call the police", go for it. Im not arsed.

Reactions: 7
Can’t be just me that didn’t know there was multiple types of chickpea??

Thank god it's not just me! 😂 I thought chick peas are all the same 🤷‍♀️

I always think that these instagram types are quick off the mark with the "women supporting women" and "be kind". Its always used as a way of shutting down womens voices. I cant wait to shout "what about women supporting women" next time someone asks me awkward questions at work 😂

How can someone who has a fashion degree have such a terrible sense of what is fashionable in 2021?! It cannot just be me that’s thinking all the woman’s clothing from O&A is hideously outdated

Reactions: 3
How can someone who has a fashion degree have such a terrible sense of what is fashionable in 2021?! It cannot just be me that’s thinking all the woman’s clothing from O&A is hideously outdated
And really pricey for wholesaler goods. Those dungarees can be bought £15 cheaper on eBay. Her mark up must be unreal.

I'm trying to work out if it's me that's behind the times. Not a fan of the dungarees, quite a tricky thing to pull off. Wouldn't suit me at all!

I’d just look like a giant toddler if I wore dungarees, I just know it. Some people seem to carry it off ok though somehow!

#chickpeagate, I think they either come dried, or in water. I’d love to see the review if anyone finds it.

Hmmm interesting, I thought she said she was unable to respond to negative reviews 🤔

She’s perfectly capable of responding she just knows she can’t change peoples opinion as their opinions are valid. She’s a narcissist and not having that control grates her
I don’t know of any other business, company or influencer who gets so pissed off over bad reviews. She just wants everyone to adore her and the thing is that won’t happen. She should instead focus on the good in life but In typical Natalie style she focuses more on the negative

There are a lot of 5 star reviews made on 16th march and 4th feb. They must be days after a social media negative review "guys I cant respond to reviews" meltdown.

So overall rating of 4.6 out of 5. That’s very good, and yes she should be elated with that! I mean it’s good she’s attempting a response to the poor reviews but it’s not the best behaviour to Insta story about particular reviews, bit unprofessional. She could have mentioned a brief reminder about contacting her if any problems...however everyone has the right to review something and they’re not actually obligated to contact the app owner or whatever the product is. She should be chuffed about the majority of those reviews.

I see she replies as Starsky Creative Ltd...not great accounts but then I don’t fully understand them anyway!

I’m More concerned about all the sugary cakes and muffins. Maple syrup, brown sugar and coconut sugar are all just as bad for a baby as white sugar and yet her muffins are full of them. I’d definitely not feed a 6 month old any of those sugar laden cakes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.