Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand her!
these reels of her reenacting what toddlers do is just strange and looking desperate for content.
the way she wants 1 day a week completely to herself……she’s watches enoughcrap on Netflix doesn’t she so why not reduce that and reduce the amount of pointless time she spends on insta stories and use that time more wisely!
All she does is moan and she seems to think she’s just entitled to the lifestyle she wants without working for it!

I just don’t understand her!
these reels of her reenacting what toddlers do is just strange and looking desperate for content.
the way she wants 1 day a week completely to herself……she’s watches enoughcrap on Netflix doesn’t she so why not reduce that and reduce the amount of pointless time she spends on insta stories and use that time more wisely!
All she does is moan and she seems to think she’s just entitled to the lifestyle she wants without working for it!
Such a waste of food as well, throwing it on the floor for an Instagram video

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She’s so manic it’s actually quite worrying really. Asking for tips of how to get happy hormones and the only tip I’ve got for her is to have a social media detox, spend some real time soaking in your kids and their laughs and their little personalities. Get outside and have fun without pratting around making content no one gives a flying duck about. Sad really that she needs advice like that

Oh bore off that 3 kids is unmanageable on your own!!!! How does she think single parents cope? Parents with more than 3? She's in a privileged position in that she has a house large enough for them all, a car to get out and about in, very regular childcare for the boys and a husband who's at home a lot!! Jesus christ she really winds me up!! I've 4 children, 3 have extra needs and my husband works full time, get into the real world for God sake!!

Completely agree! She just needs to be more organised. Get up earlier or prep the night before; kids clothes laid out, bowls etc on the counter, beakers ready to be filled (or already done on the fridge), fruit chopped up and in a box in the fridge ready to dish out. What’s more, she could do this while listening to her beloved podcasts. Or just don’t pick up the boys and get stuff sorted. It won’t hurt them to learn to wait for 5 mins! First world problems eh!!

She's such a prat. How is 3 kids unmanageable. I love being on my own with my kids. My oldest isn't a brat like Annabelle though and has some respect for his mother. And I have respect for him. Probably because I don't slag him off to 1000s of people.

• Haha
Absolutely you’ve got to multitask - and accept that multitasking is key. I put Netflix on my iPad and crack on with the kitchen tasks and morning prep every evening. I have to go as far as pouring out the cereal into bowls and covering them up. Anything to make the mornings that little bit easier!

Not sure her neighbour would be happy having their car and number plate posted online 🙈 She just doesn't think does she!

Reactions: 3
Ahhhhhhhh tattle! I should’ve known! 😂😂 Never read or commented on this thread before but after seeing her latest reel about work of art vs bullshit toys I finally had to to unfollow and thought to myself “I bet she’s got a tattle thread” and here you all are! 😂😂😂😂 Christ on a bike shes annoying isn’t she?! Her latest reel just pushed me over the edge. And all the comments saying “I don’t get it” 🙈🙈😂 Here’s a tip love, stop spending so much time making stupid, pointless reels that nobody understands, and start dedicating more time to your kids and tidying up your shithole house!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahhhhhhhh tattle! I should’ve known! 😂😂 Never read or commented on this thread before but after seeing her latest reel about work of art vs bullshit toys I finally had to to unfollow and thought to myself “I bet she’s got a tattle thread” and here you all are! 😂😂😂😂 Christ on a bike shes annoying isn’t she?! Her latest reel just pushed me over the edge. And all the comments saying “I don’t get it” 🙈🙈😂 Here’s a tip love, stop spending so much time making stupid, pointless reels that nobody understands, and start dedicating more time to your kids and tidying up your shithole house!
Came running back here after a few days off after watching that reel!! God that was awful wasn't it, the comments made me laugh! If I saw that reel it wouldn't make me follow her, I don't get what it's got to do with BLW. So so pointless.

Reactions: 2
Came running back here after a few days off after watching that reel!! God that was awful wasn't it, the comments made me laugh! If I saw that reel it wouldn't make me follow her, I don't get what it's got to do with BLW. So so pointless.
Her timing was so awful it was painful to watch.

Reactions: 5
She's such an oddbod. Check out the other reel with Steve being the toddler. 🤢🤮🤮🤮 he's as bad as her

Reactions: 3
For an account with over 100k followers, she’s not doing well is she? Her last grid post got hardly over 100 likes 🤨

Reactions: 2
Why does her 7 yr old? Use a toddler plate and cutlery?
Please tell me it’s not just me that finds it odd, my 3 & 4 yr old eat from proper plates and just smaller metal cutlery!
It’s like she’s still weaning her!

Why does her 7 yr old? Use a toddler plate and cutlery?
Please tell me it’s not just me that finds it odd, my 3 & 4 yr old eat from proper plates and just smaller metal cutlery!
It’s like she’s still weaning her!
I thought this, she looked so odd sat at that table with a tiny plate and mini cutlery, we all know she eats a lot more than what's on that plate!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.