Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eyes hurt from eye rolls, Tattle isn’t a troll site. Instagrammers don’t name Tattle now because they know people will come and stay, and learn a heck of a lot. Curious what post she’s going on about!!? Anyone?

Has she deleted some of her stories from today? I can’t see anything about a mate or police being mentioned?

Reactions: 2
She must of deleted them Steve is sooooo angry apparently and he's spoken to the police and they will come to her home amd take a statement. She also went on to slate MOD and how she couldn't stand her because she wouldn't promote her app etc... bit trollish no? Also might look into finding out users identities using IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) but that's illega is it not?

Oh my goodness! That is just so dramatic! No one has trolled her here! If we did, you might as well say she has just trolled MOD by saying she thought she was up herself and egocentric!

Reactions: 1
A policeman has just been at my door. I showed him the leggings I have from Next and Asda and expanded on my thoughts. He is happy with my explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes they’re all deleted now. Probably because she has directed people here and MOD has contacted her. Be careful guys, police will be coming to knock on your doors you nasty trolls 😂😂😂

• Haha
This thread has been reported as a crime guys... i didn't realise discussing a public figure was such a crime.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Mrs Hinch, PTWM... many others have also reported it to the police. They’ve also threatened members of tattle with the police and nothing has come of it.
Nobody has threatened her.
Nobody has directly messaged her (I hope.)
We are gossiping on a public forum, she is actively seeking out finding negative opinions about her.

She's lying, my husband works for the police and that's not how it works at all!

IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) are pretty meaningless anyway!

She's acting to pretend she has power to try and scare people.

But she doesn't.

Public figures can't stop people from talking about them.

Unless you're Kim Jong in North Korea.

Lurker but wanted to tell you guys she's full of tit!

Reactions: 3
Can’t see any trolling on her Instagram - or here. Yawn. @Yel has said before this is simply a discussion place.

The police are not interested. I know this 😉. They are too busy tracking people associated with real crimes. This has incensed me because it’s blatant lying.

She's getting desperate and has deleted her stories from yesterday too. I got a vibe when she was doing them that she was loving saying all this stuff. Such an unlikeable trait.

She's getting desperate and has deleted her stories from yesterday too. I got a vibe when she was doing them that she was loving saying all this stuff. Such an unlikeable trait.
Yeah.. it was all very odd. "He did it behind my back" *smirks*

She's brought me here with her posting about it. Silly silly.

I'd been saying to my mum last week that I'm getting fed up of these mum business accounts that turn into whinges. Yes, mum life is hard.. I think we all got that message but that's not what I followed your account for.
Show me some food ideas for my weaning child. Repost stuff if you need to.. but I'm not going out and buying pastry every week when I never eat it. 😂

Reactions: 5
So come on... Own up.. who used the wrong chickpeas?

Negative reviews really don't bother her.. no.. not at all, that's why she's just done a million stories about it..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.