Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caitielou98

Yes. I completely agree with this comment. It all changed once she got pregnant with the twins and then further down the line started O+A. Used to be friendly, I’ve messaged her quite a few times and we’ve had some nice chats. And I agree on the prices. Okay, for handmade rompers maybe I’d splurge £30 here and there. But not the stuff she’s flogging now. That you can easily find on eBay, Amazon, Ali express, SHEIN for a fraction of the price. She said they’re not yet turning a profit. Hence why the change in direction of what the website has now turned into, as seems like she’s actually doing quite well now.

However I do not agree on your comment about leggings 😂😂 My son is 4 and he loooooves to wear leggings 😂
🤣🤣 that’s fair enough. My little one has super chunky legs, leggings are not flattering on him anymore.

Tree_

VIP Member
I remember her saying she has the shutters on finance too couple that with the mortgage, car on finance and the debt for O&A you can imagine they’re up up to their eyeballs in it. All for what? For Natalie to prove something to herself ... not us, I couldn’t care less if those businesses were a raging success or failed to be honest. She’ll look back (as women I know do) and regret not giving her all to those babies. Even nursery would massively benefit them.
They're still paying the kitchen off in their cottage i think. up to it in debt I reckon. When they brought that house she was on about paying extra to get parquet throughout.

bubugada

When does she think other people put their washing away? Constantly slating poor Steve too. My husband never puts the wash on. Why not say, since she’s little miss positive (not): I’m lucky my husbands does the laundry and the drying but I need to put it away?! She could do a bit at a time as little brain breaks for herself during her working hours prancing about creating shit reels.

saralou

I agree with this all.
she just loves to run with this hard done by mum/put upon business narrative, it just isn't true though. She does no more childcare than Steve, and I've said it before but she can't moan about doing all the housework because it's clear no one tidies that house.

She's another person who has started a business without really looking at the logistics. I bet when you take into account the hours she works she probably earns about £3 p/h. She won't be able to take anyone one. I remember when she took loads of people on or BLW and you never heard of them again. Bet their recipes are still on there. '
She does even less than Steve to be honest. He does the most followed by the grandparents. You only see her in a few very awkward photos with her children where she looks miserable as anything .
I can’t see the business going anywhere at all to be honest. She’s so obsessed with looking like a high society business woman wanting “staff” abd a flashy office. Like seriously get over yourself. It’s a backyard business with mostly tacky overpriced rubbish made in a factory in China

whatAstar

The daughter eating off a toddler mat does cringe me. And why is her food cut up for her. Can she not use a knife? I seem to remember natalie promoting that dodl 20 bloody quid cutlery years ago that was supposedly ground-breaking
Well it hasn't taught your child much has it. Elbows on the table too
Doddl cutlery has been a game changer for my toddler to be fair, but I can see now she’s getting ready for a bigger set. She’s not quite 2 and has moved away from those suction compartment plates as well. BLW only takes you so far, eventually you do have to realise you have a toddler instead of a baby and treat them accordingly, something Natalie seems reluctant to do with all 3 of the kids.

Noseyparker52

Just came across this thread. Iv had all these thoughts as well and felt terrible about them. She does seem so manic flitting from one thing to the next. I understand she’s struggled with her mental health and that probably is a big reason for it but she seems to put so much pressure on herself without actually sticking at and investing her full attention on one area of her business. I messaged her in 2018 asking if she was ok as her posts were always very negative and she said she was probably just trying to be funny. I have a few friends who never seem happy as they are always chasing what they think they should have and should be doing and never just live in the moment and enjoy life.

Treesy19

VIP Member
So overall rating of 4.6 out of 5. That’s very good, and yes she should be elated with that! I mean it’s good she’s attempting a response to the poor reviews but it’s not the best behaviour to Insta story about particular reviews, bit unprofessional. She could have mentioned a brief reminder about contacting her if any problems...however everyone has the right to review something and they’re not actually obligated to contact the app owner or whatever the product is. She should be chuffed about the majority of those reviews.

I see she replies as Starsky Creative Ltd...not great accounts but then I don’t fully understand them anyway!

bubugada

And the rant about subtitles? How about understanding that for some that is the only way to access Instagram/social media videos/reels etc and if they’re too fast that is indeed quite difficult?! If it is your full time job/source of income then bloody make it inclusive!!

saralou

The other day she was posting a video saying how Steve was settling the boys and they take 3 hours to settle and are really hard work.
Like WTF???? go help him! If my hubby left me by myself to settle not 1 but 2 restless babies whilst making videos for Instagram id be furious

I just came here to say that it was funny how “does nothing Steve” seems to be doing it all, after a day in a proper job, whilst she prats around on her phone filming him! Does she forget she told us all last week that he does nothing?!

Has the podcast been taken down? Maybe she’s actually listened to people for once!

Oh and the more I think about this the more I realise this parent obviously isn’t watching her stories because who would leave their child with her after watching her with her own kids!
Ooh interesting. Her podcast channel (if that’s the right word!) does seem to have gone. Obviously didn’t want people reading her 1 star reviews…

Onceupatime

VIP Member
I think it’s her husbands parents the kids go to not hers so that’s why (not defending her)
Just wish she’d stop being so negative ALL the time🤦🏻‍♀️