Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Created a thread as I’ve been desperate for one - I used to love her content and thought she was the loveliest person to talk to. She replied to DM’s and always seemed really genuine. But since she gave birth to those twins she is getting on every single one of my nerves. Most of her recipes are stolen with no credit given to anyone or if they aren’t unoriginal they are the most basic recipes... for example a treat on toast, let me save you the app download it’s toast with ricotta cheese on it, and a fig if you’re feeling generous. Who needs a recipe for that?!?!

anyway; I’ve created a thread because I know it cannot be just me that’s driven insane by her

Reactions: 4
She’s totally clueless about the actual reality of babies too. Steve does everything around the house it seems; and all she can say is horrible things about him. She’s so bratty too - Steve has quit his job to help her with her new venture, but she can’t let him have any time to pursue his own passions!! I feel so so sorry for him

Reactions: 2
I'm driven insane by her sometimes but feel she needs help to see she needs to stop working so much and needs to work on herself to be best mum to her kids. She very lucky to have a supportive husband but I think she needs more professional help and someone to be more assertive when she has ideas (always bigger, bolder and means more time away from kids).

Reactions: 3
Omg so glad someone’s created a thread!! She seems so out of touch with reality. Moaning about the boys wanting to be near her and about annabelle wanting to be at the park and acting like a kid then her moaning xmas Eve that she was going to see both sets of grandparents xmas day but now isn’t but it would have been ok cause they’re her support bubble!! Errr love you can only have one other household support bubble. She literally makes her poor kids (mainly her eldest) out to be the most badly behaved child ever and I feel so sorry for her

Yup totally with you on that. She makes herself come across as so unreasonable and childish. Like the other day they had an argument so she stormed out, went to the office and left Steve with 3 kids on his own? i don’t feel sorry for anyone other than Steve in that situation

Yup totally with you on that. She makes herself come across as so unreasonable and childish. Like the other day they had an argument so she stormed out, went to the office and left Steve with 3 kids on his own? i don’t feel sorry for anyone other than Steve in that situation
Yes I thought the same about storming out, I would never dream since having a baby of storming out and can’t imagine just storming out and leaving my partner with our 11 month old purely because it sets a bad example even at that age

She's awful. She gaslights her husband and poor Annabelle. She literally only has a bond with oliver it seems. Poor Annabelle just seems like a nice little girl and she's made out to be the spawn of satan. I bet she doesn't know whether she's coming or going

Reactions: 1
She does seem much more attached to Oliver. I feel sorry for Steve too but I remember a story she did once saying the builders wouldnt fix something in her house, or outside, as Steve had spoken to them so rudely so he must have another side too. Her daughter must hear and see a lot of arguing and upset so I do feel sorry for her in that sense and the park must be her escape

There’s no way to sugar coat it, this woman needs serious help. She is erratic and the way she treats her husband and children borders on neglect. The worst thing I’ve seen was when she came on and accused her parents of abusing her then the next story was the boys going on holiday with them. Clearly a very deluded woman. I’m also amazed that she still is able to sell the apps when she feeds her children such poor food, clearly not an ounce of a clue about nutrition. Has she ever heard of fresh fruit and veg? Very sad indeed. Hands down the most negative and needy person on Instagram and don’t even get me started on her new ‘clothing line’ which is just rip offs of other people’s designs

She does seem much more attached to Oliver. I feel sorry for Steve too but I remember a story she did once saying the builders wouldnt fix something in her house, or outside, as Steve had spoken to them so rudely so he must have another side too. Her daughter must hear and see a lot of arguing and upset so I do feel sorry for her in that sense and the park must be her escape
I noticed this, on her stories today she had Oliver with her and belle advertising the clothes but no sign of Alexander and it seems to be like that a lot

The poor boy doesn’t get a look in, her grid is just all Oliver. Although she seems to like Belle again and isn’t spending her days making out she’s a devil child - although that’s no doubt because she’s still sending her in to school because she can’t cope with nearly 1 year old twins, a flexible work schedule and a husband at home full time ... makes you wonder how the rest of us cope with home school, toddlers, kids at home and jobs

She was on about how belle ruined the walk with her moaning yesterday. She used to put up insta posts just slating annabelle and her behaviour. But she would always seem scared to tell her off. I remember her moaning that Steve got home from work so late and that she had to keep her up as she couldn't put her to bed. Mind boggles

I can’t really understand why Belle is allowed to go to school still. I’ve seen loads of schools having to select which key workers are more important as they don’t have the spaces then you see her sending her daughter off when both parents work from home anyway. I know plenty of people who like myself work full time with livestock/farming etc where animals need caring for lockdown or not but their children aren’t entitled to spaces

In today’s instalment of how hard her life is, she’s telling us all how tired she is. Both parents were working yesterday so presumably the boys were in childcare and Belle at school ... must be hard. Not like anyone else is up all night with babies and toddlers, home schooling and holding down a job ... it would appear however that she’s the most tired person in the world. It’s ok though because she broke it up with some cooky singing to make it interesting!!

Although at least putting all this time into her business means she can hopefully stop moaning about how broke she is all the time and invest in fixing the god awful fillers she’s taken to having injected into her face

She's such a moaner. Honestly just divorce her Steve

I also don't think the boys are up that much in the night or we'd hear about it

Used to follow her and use her apps when doing BLW with my children. I do think she overshares too much of her feelings on her BLW accounts; surely that is content more suited towards a personal account rather than your business one? She also comes across really immature and I recall she was constantly going on about how difficult her young daughter was. I didn’t think that was fair on the child, to be talking about her like that to thousands of strangers.

Also am I right in reading that she was able to put her child in school while both she and her husband work from home? That has boiled my piss. I’m a carer, working out of the home 12 hours a night. I can’t work from home and I can’t put my children (who have additional needs) into school and nursery just now because only parents who are both key workers are allowed. My husband works from home now but he’s not classed as a key worker. I’m supposed to forgo sleep in the day to help with homeschooling and looking after the little one to help my husband out, knowing I have another 12 hour shift ahead of me that night.

She can cite mental health all she likes but most people have mental health issues these days, myself included. Some people don’t realise how lucky they have it!

Reactions: 4
Everything she does at the moment just irritates me. She doesn’t post any baby led weaning content anymore at all; and when she does it’s flaming pinwheels!!! No one on this planet requires 12 different pinwheel recipes. And yes I did go and count. Wouldn’t it make more sense to have a “pinwheel filling ideas” recipe instead of 12 individual ones? I paid for 4 of her crummy apps and have hardly used any of them! Don’t get me wrong the recipes I have made have been nice enough and my baby has enjoyed them, but they aren’t groundbreaking or something I couldn’t have got off BBCgoodfood.

Used to follow her and use her apps when doing BLW with my children. I do think she overshares too much of her feelings on her BLW accounts; surely that is content more suited towards a personal account rather than your business one? She also comes across really immature and I recall she was constantly going on about how difficult her young daughter was. I didn’t think that was fair on the child, to be talking about her like that to thousands of strangers.

Also am I right in reading that she was able to put her child in school while both she and her husband work from home? That has boiled my piss. I’m a carer, working out of the home 12 hours a night. I can’t work from home and I can’t put my children (who have additional needs) into school and nursery just now because only parents who are both key workers are allowed. My husband works from home now but he’s not classed as a key worker. I’m supposed to forgo sleep in the day to help with homeschooling and looking after the little one to help my husband out, knowing I have another 12 hour shift ahead of me that night.

She can cite mental health all she likes but most people have mental health issues these days, myself included. Some people don’t realise how lucky they have it!
Yes she put something on her story the other day saying her husband had phoned the school and explained her situation with twins and mental health (despite the fact he’s at home) and they’re allowing Belle to go in. Absolute joke tbh when there are people actually struggling so badly to juggle work and home school

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.