Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You spoke too soon…. Latest reel showcasing Linkin Park’s One Step Closer which Chester Bennington even said was about teenage anger and has been linked with a school shooting in America. Glad she feels that way about parenting, and feels the need to share it with the rest of us to try and make us relate to it. Honestly 🙄
Haha I just came to say I spoke too soon. Another awful, awful reel. Please stop.

Reactions: 1
I don't like the comments about Annabelle's weight, plus I think its more the terrible fitting clothes that she's put in. BUT the way she has taught her daughter to eat is horrendous....she needs to sit at a table with the kids and lead by example. Kids learn so many skills and behaviours by watching us - good and bad!
PS it's a real bug-bear for me that Annabelle's hair is always hanging in her face, even when she's eating 😫 I wish she tied it back or put a head band on her 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't like the comments about Annabelle's weight, plus I think its more the terrible fitting clothes that she's put in. BUT the way she has taught her daughter to eat is horrendous....she needs to sit at a table with the kids and lead by example. Kids learn so many skills and behaviours by watching us - good and bad!
PS it's a real bug-bear for me that Annabelle's hair is always hanging in her face, even when she's eating 😫 I wish she tied it back or put a head band on her 🤣
Yes, tight and babyish clothes. At some point she will see her friends wearing more age appropriate and hopefully better fitting clothes and I wonder how that will go down! And yes - her hair is always in her face isn't it. Am i right in thinking they cut it short because it got in such a tangle they couldn't brush it out (or was that just the cat?)

We don't eat with the kids much but I still sit with them at the dining table, especially my toddler, and encourage the use of cutlery, good manners and using cups without lids etc. For someone who is self employed and could make time, plus wants to be an expert in BLW/kids eating, she doesn't seem to have much clue how to do it herself!

Reactions: 2
I would never normally comment on a child’s weight. UNLESS their parent’s career was based around feeding children…

Reactions: 3
More moaning about Steve 🙄 christ she is tedious
I haven’t got to her latest dots of death yet as I got confronted by the green faced monster shouting reel and had to close her down, Christ she is just 🙄😕😬looking forward to the Steve rant, honestly she should count her bloody blessings!

• Haha
Whyever did Steve go back to work if she pays for everything? So Steve's gone from doing nothing to always doing all of the washing and drying. And she spends 6 hours a week cleaning does she? And she's got a cleaner. Bullshit does she tidy for 6 hours. And if she does then why is their house such a tit tip. The twins are out of the house 5 days a week and Steve. It's only her to make a mess all day.

Just listened to her latest stories. Why is she using a tumble dryer when she’s at home all the time and could easily peg her clothes out or use airers, hope she doesn’t come on moaning about their electricity bill next!
Also, she doesn’t know how lucky she is if Steve even does the washing. My husband thinks the washing machine is a spaceship with controls he can’t work out how to use 😂 same for the iron! I mean, I’m not complaining as he does loads around the house and with the kids, but to have someone else even think to put a wash on - that would be amazing 😂
I too work from home full time, I work in marketing so I totally understand the demands of social media plus everything else, I have 2 kids with full schedules and still manage to get my work done, sort the kids out and run the house. It’s called less sitting on your arse talking to a camera love and more doing! I mean, are her story rants part of her social media?

Love the way she followed that up with a mental health update - I’ve been a bit meant about my husband again but don’t blame me, it’s my mental health! Wonder if Steve even watches her stories, that must lead to a happy household if he does! I can only imagine my husbands reaction if I went moaning about him online, especially to a large audience that could include school parents etc

Got to the bit about her work ethic and had to skip. Hope I didn’t miss anything deathly interesting 🤦🏼‍♀️

To be honest if she paid less out in childcare she’d could probably have a couple of days off a week.

Also only doing things for the business that actually add value/bring in money………might be time to admit O&A didn’t work!

I literally cannot deal with her today.
Moaning moaning moaning.
Another nasty reel about those beautiful boys.
Slagging off her husband.
Saying she doesn't have time to do stuff.

Make your content quality content then. Keep it brand related and only upload when you have to! Don't sit on your arse moaning all day. The time it took her to moan, she could've put the washing on the line, wiped the sides, whipped the hoover round, changed the kids beds. ANYTHING.

I'm really starting to dislike her.

Reactions: 6
The kids plates give me alllllll the rage!

My children 4 & 3 sat in a restaurant at lunch (one we went to pre kids so a nice one) and ate with proper crockery and cutlery! What does she do when they go out with a 7yr old using a bloody toddler plate!!

Reactions: 3
I just don’t get why Belle is using toddler plates and cutlery 🤷🏻‍♀️ She deffo babies her even with the clothes and how she treats her!
the boys are 2 now and in her latest posts are drinking milk out of mam baby bottles…..I may have taken my little one off the bottle early (13 months) but I’d assume by 2 they’d be off them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Why the hell is she sharing that video of one of the twins with a COFFEE MACHINE??

I just don’t get why Belle is using toddler plates and cutlery 🤷🏻‍♀️ She deffo babies her even with the clothes and how she treats her!
the boys are 2 now and in her latest posts are drinking milk out of mam baby bottles…..I may have taken my little one off the bottle early (13 months) but I’d assume by 2 they’d be off them 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not early at all, any dentist will advise you to drop bottles before a year if you can as they’re bad for the teeth. Both of mine went on to cups on their first birthdays.

Why the hell is she sharing that video of one of the twins with a COFFEE MACHINE??
Isn’t it cringe. And shut the bloody doors or baby gates if your other toddler is running around. Or, here’s an idea, tell your work top sitting, coffee machine fiddling other toddler to STOP, NO, HOT, lift him down and go make sure the other one is ok. Don’t ask his permission to leave the room, he’s 2 for Christ’s sake. Don’t screech at the one you can’t see with frustration in your voice that you’re being ruled over by your toddlers. Who is the parent here?

The kids plates give me alllllll the rage!

My children 4 & 3 sat in a restaurant at lunch (one we went to pre kids so a nice one) and ate with proper crockery and cutlery! What does she do when they go out with a 7yr old using a bloody toddler plate!!
Same. I wonder how Belle eats at school!

Chicken korma…….AGAIN 🥱

Her behaviour with the children is almost reckless. Was anyone else’s heart in their throat the whole time the toddler was playing with boiling water…..whilst his mother filmed him and his brother was left unattended.

It’s all about the insta content though isn’t it……got to be “real”.

Let’s hope someone official sees this tit show and steps in soon!

I am starting to think Steve is no better than her to be honest as he is allowing this to happen……all for the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.