Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Hun

Sure fire way to plummet your business....

1. Spend all day advertising your healthy baby led weaning foods/snacks

2. Show your OWN babies eating cheese rolls and wotsits.

Job done. 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6

bexxy12345

The podcast…….she does realise people watch her stories right? The entitlement from her is unbelievable!

Not at all relatable.

She has a cleaner, she has constant childcare…….yet her house is still a shit hole……this girl seriously needs to get in the real world!

Dump the crap podcast that people are telling you is a waste of time. Dump the things that don’t earn you money. Use that time to clean up. Stop passing the buck, stop making excuses.

Natalie if you read this (because I’m sure you will)……..your husband is a good man. A very patient man. A good dad………YOU are very lucky.

Reactions: 6

Tree_

VIP Member
Honestly. Why wouldn't you spend your boys bday with them when you can. So Annabelle gets pizza and cinema. But the boys don't even get a day with their parents or a fucking present between them. I understand the presents if you can't afford it and it's better to spread it out. But at least give them your time and love. I couldn't bear it. I love being with my children on their bday and making it so special for them. Because I'm a good mum who cares about and loves my children more than anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Goflorrie

She just said it wasn’t nice to have shut like they posted for her family and one day daughter to see and that if you don’t like her to unfollow her

“Shit like that posted” I meant to write
I follow baby led weaning page.
I like the baby led weaning cookbook.
I have the apps (3 I think).
I am interested in baby led weaning ideas, recepies and how the hell to make everything (I like the videos that show you what to do. Yes I'm that bad!).

I am not interested at all in Oliver and Alexander clothing, outfits, personal stories, personal information, sharing kids personal information that one day you know they are going to see.
I dont follow mum influencers for this reason. Those who share every little thing about their kids lives. It unnerves me that me a stranger hundreds of miles away know information about a strangers child and could easily pick them out in the crowd. That as a mother creeps me out!

I dont think its slander to say put O & A info on that page for the people who like the clothes. Make a mum instagram page for the personal stuff for people that like that thing. Keep the weaning about the food.

bexxy12345

The latest post about the boys vomiting all the time and not settling at bedtimes………

Does she not constantly show them being fed sandwiches, porridge etc well after tea time? I’m sure she often says they have multiple bowls of it to.

They have a really poor routine if they are able to demand that sort of quantity of food outside of meal times but also……who can sleep after having just eaten tons of food!

The sickness can’t be bugs as she is clearly still sending them to nursery and their other childcare each day.

She’s saying they won’t settle without her yet she is making Steve put them to bed night after night. It feels like the house is in chaos all of the time and clearly these boys are suffering and confused. I also don’t believe she ever spends long laying on their floor as we definitely would have been treated to moans and rants about it before!

If you think there is actually something wrong you’d go to the doctor or health visitor wouldn’t you? If not you’d change up your routines etc to see if something else works.

avabella

VIP Member
Came running back here after a few days off after watching that reel!! God that was awful wasn't it, the comments made me laugh! If I saw that reel it wouldn't make me follow her, I don't get what it's got to do with BLW. So so pointless.
Her timing was so awful it was painful to watch.

whatAstar

It’s Mother’s Day…think I’ll put a reel up of me pretending to be on the toilet with a scary voiceover saying ‘I need to shit’ (I couldn’t understand all of what it was saying tbh with that voiceover 😂) oh dear 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

whatAstar

That latest reel. Someone give this woman an Oscar 🤣🤣🤣
I had the sound on but wasn't really watching, thought at first she was telling us she has COVID or something with all that shivering going on!

I mean, is this what BLW has come to - making reels pretending you're scared of your toddler lol!

• Haha

bexxy12345

She is having a look at her schedule to see what she can shift to get a day for herself. Oh I wish! Drop the 24/7 insta then you will have time

She is so self obsessed!

Natalie………Your boys are so little, if you have a day off……..look after them yourself maybe?!!!!

She needs a serious reality check!

Loulou78

Lots of parents who have children in private schools don't have "lots of money" because it all goes on their children's education.
Others who do have "lots of money", do so because they are smart and know how to get value for money!
Urgh...she is obsessed with wealth and that's her value on everything!

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
She's getting desperate and has deleted her stories from yesterday too. I got a vibe when she was doing them that she was loving saying all this stuff. Such an unlikeable trait.
Yeah.. it was all very odd. "He did it behind my back" *smirks*

She's brought me here with her posting about it. Silly silly.

I'd been saying to my mum last week that I'm getting fed up of these mum business accounts that turn into whinges. Yes, mum life is hard.. I think we all got that message but that's not what I followed your account for.
Show me some food ideas for my weaning child. Repost stuff if you need to.. but I'm not going out and buying pastry every week when I never eat it. 😂

Annecdote

This woman disgusts me anyway, but I’m absolutely mortified at them stories she’s just put up of the fur matting of her cat. I absolutely despise cats, but that’s out and out cruelty. What a lazy lazy excuse of a person!

• Wow

hg2806

The stepping reels have got to stop. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone advertise clothes while doing the Hokey Cokey! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
I am very local to her and we are on red alert for this storm, essential travel only, why the hell has she sent her children out to her mums?! She's a fucking shit parent, im sorry but there's no need to send them out in this weather, especially on their birthday, why can't they all stay home and celebrate today?! She'd rather get rid of them for the day and post her god awful reels, her gunning in that one earlier turned my stomach.
She's an awful woman

• Wow

Biscuit or cake

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - Natalie Peall #2 and her dots of death

Stolen from @whatAstar

Tricky to her the insta handle and name in (I doubt many people would look just for Natalie Peall. I know I wouldn't.

whatAstar

Actually felt a bit 😷 watching that video of Annabelle eating. She has no food manners at all. Ramming all that food in, it’s a good job I’ve finished my BLW journeys with my kids or I’d be put off for life thinking that’s how an older child ends up eating after BLW 🙄