Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a little bad saying it because being a parent is fecking hard but she needs to get over the constant moaning! I get everyone moans…..me included but my god she’s just on a different level!
next: moaning about washing her hair…..I’m sure she has time to do it but fucks around on social media instead…..maybe she needs to look at her priorities! If I felt that tit and needed a shower id put my phone away for half hour and go and have one!
Next: she looked worse after her make up, I mean she looked a bit clownish 🤷🏻‍♀️

She hasn’t got to grips with her existing workload and then wants to introduce a YouTube channel which will require a fair few hours of editing…. Maybe that time could be used to look after her basic hygiene?
I have 3 kids (single + twins) and granted I don’t run two businesses but I have a full time job that can be quite high pressure, I just get on with it! Sometimes it’s hard but I’ve never struggled to make time for a shower/bath and I hate it when parents (influencers) tell their adoring viewers that they do. I’m sorry, it’s not hard. Children sleep and if they don’t she has a husband who can tag in so that she has time.
Yes I agree with this, I think it's all about time management and she doesn't seem to be able to prioritize.
I know ive learnt from my second child that I can shower in about 5 minutes - including washing hair and I've got a routine going, I make sure I shower every evening usually just before I sit down for the evening. It works and I've made it a priority, it's better to do something quickly than not do it at all.

To be honest rather than mess around on Instagram stories I would of quickly showered and let my hair dry naturally and worn no make up 🙈🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I feel a little bad saying it because being a parent is fecking hard but she needs to get over the constant moaning! I get everyone moans…..me included but my god she’s just on a different level!
next: moaning about washing her hair…..I’m sure she has time to do it but fucks around on social media instead…..maybe she needs to look at her priorities! If I felt that tit and needed a shower id put my phone away for half hour and go and have one!
Next: she looked worse after her make up, I mean she looked a bit clownish 🤷🏻‍♀️
I had to go and look...and I was like.. what am I watching... although, I think I preferred her doing something to just the selfie camera whinging for 26 stories.

Get in the shower. Wash your hair. If you're looking for a job as a presenter or something.. you're gonna have to be one of those put together mums that you want to swap with so desperately.

P.S. that lipstick shade doesn't suit you. 😘

Reactions: 1
That shower thing is really grinding my gears 😂 as others have mentioned, it doesn’t take forever to wash you hair! I think I shower in 5min and that’s it. I think most days while her eldest is ah school, the twins are with grandparents? Or wake up 10min earlier to wash your hair if it’s bothering you that much? I don’t get it. I do, she’s desperately trying to convince everyone she’s soooooooo busy, but I don’t get it.

That shower thing is really grinding my gears 😂 as others have mentioned, it doesn’t take forever to wash you hair! I think I shower in 5min and that’s it. I think most days while her eldest is ah school, the twins are with grandparents? Or wake up 10min earlier to wash your hair if it’s bothering you that much? I don’t get it. I do, she’s desperately trying to convince everyone she’s soooooooo busy, but I don’t get it.
Is the same with Mrs Hinch, I have never not had the time to shower looking after my son, I work full time and have done until very recently with him here with me!I even made us a hot meal every lunch time, is not that hard but involves multitasking and time management

Is the same with Mrs Hinch, I have never not had the time to shower looking after my son, I work full time and have done until very recently with him here with me!I even made us a hot meal every lunch time, is not that hard but involves multitasking and time management
Me too! I managed to shower and get dressed everyday I was on maternity leave. Ok some days it might have been at 2pm but I did it.

Urgh the influencer parents and their no time for showers boil my blood. How disgusting?! Like yeah some days we all slob out (esp if it’s a wet miserable day) but I wouldn’t dream of leaving the house like it… when she started that makeup it looked like she had crusty stuff all under her eyes to begin with so it was never going to look good. I always prioritise being clean and moisturised over having a full face of makeup. I genuinely wonder what she would do if she had to attend a real job while looking after her 3 children? Would she just turn up smelling?!?

She always has old crusty mascara under her eyes, so it’s obviously not a one off not getting a wash. 🤢🤢

She seemed really off today, like worse than normal! Weird singing, shouting, pulling faces, asking to swap lives, odd behaviour. And the negativity!! One day you get a reel over how positive she’s feeling about her ‘real’ body and how we need to normalise them and then she’s slagging herself off, calling herself rank, disgusting and skanky and how she wants to change and be like other mums in the playground ?!

She seemed a bit manic today.. 🤔

I also don’t get the can’t shower/ wash hair thing. As soon as I gave birth to my firstborn I waddled to the shower and I’ve never not showered / washed my hair since! She could have probably had a super quick shower and hair wash in the time she was winging about it. Either way, I’d never leave the house looking / feeling minging like thst. I just couldn’t and wouldn’t.

And someone tell the daft bint how to pronounce St Tropex 😂

I used to love her and her recipes too but she’s become so painful to watch🥴 Today was just “anyway yeah” come on it’s just irritating

Her safety keychains she sells on her Etsy were £19.99 yesterday and the day before and since the Sarah everard news today she has upped her price to £24.99 almost trying to cash in on Sarah’s name . She said on her stories how she doesn’t want to make the news about her but how her safety chains are selling really well since the terrible news and how awful it is , She claims she is selling them to help women feel more safe but she just wants to cash in more profit on this terrible situation . So because women feel more scared for their safety since the news she decides to make more money off vulnerable scared women . It really is all about the money with her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I can’t be arsed to look at her Etsy- but what the hell is a safety chain??! Unless it’s a weapon I haul into the face of an attacker what purpose is it? And shame on her for upping the price hours after a sentencing. Shameless. Probably get some bull about material cost.

I can’t be arsed to look at her Etsy- but what the hell is a safety chain??! Unless it’s a weapon I haul into the face of an attacker what purpose is it? And shame on her for upping the price hours after a sentencing. Shameless. Probably get some bull about material cost.
Something you could prob make our of Poundland

Attachments

Starting to think Steve's quite handsome.. she should stop with the "..and anyway" chats to camera and just let Steve run baby led weaning cookbook..

Starting to think Steve's quite handsome.. she should stop with the "..and anyway" chats to camera and just let Steve run baby led weaning cookbook..
Yeah he came across well in their live. She rambles and gets so easily distracted but he gets the actual points across.

Also she mentioned the few live watchers they had out of her 100,000 followers. Probably because most of us are at work at 1pm during the week.

Last edited:
Yeah he came across well in their live. She rambles and gets so easily distracted but he gets the actual points across.

Also she mentioned the few live watchers they had out of her 100,000 followers. Probably because most of us are at work at 1pm during the week.
I checked her engagement the other day and it’s the worst I’ve ever seen was something like 0.4%

edited to add it’s actually 0.04%

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.