Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might just be really boring but I won’t let my kids eat from a plate or bowl like a dog. BLW doesn’t mean you can’t teach them table manners 🙄

I might just be really boring but I won’t let my kids eat from a plate or bowl like a dog. BLW doesn’t mean you can’t teach them table manners 🙄

Totally agree! I wouldn’t let them eat in front of the tv with a camera shoved in their faces either!

Glad she’s adding more pancakes to go with the 18 other pancake recipes …….5 of which are banana pancakes!

Totally agree! I wouldn’t let them eat in front of the tv with a camera shoved in their faces either!

Glad she’s adding more pancakes to go with the 18 other pancake recipes …….5 of which are banana pancakes!
I don’t mind TV at mealtimes but I do insist on eating at the table and quite often now we turn it off as the kids prefer to listen to Disney soundtracks or chat to us. I definitely wouldn’t be sitting them at a toddler play table when there is another perfectly good seating area available. Also - don’t ask him what he’s doing - stop him doing it. Use those forks you’ve put on the table. Stop him showing his brother (who is eating quite nicely) that it’s acceptable to eat like a dog. Because it isn’t. 🙄

Yes - think she might be out of inspiration for ideas 🙈

Sure fire way to plummet your business....

1. Spend all day advertising your healthy baby led weaning foods/snacks

2. Show your OWN babies eating cheese rolls and wotsits.

Job done. 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sure fire way to plummet your business....

1. Spend all day advertising your healthy baby led weaning foods/snacks

2. Show your OWN babies eating cheese rolls and wotsits.

Job done. 👏
Haha! So true though - over 400 recipes on that app, she said the other day and she seems to cook 5 on repeat - pinwheels, pancakes, muffins, bolognese and korma 🙈

Reactions: 1
No more fast fashion…. From someone whose small, independent business is selling fast fashion items!!! Honestly!!!

Reactions: 4
What pees me off is she surely has loads of healthier things available from all the "recipe" testing she does?? Where do those items all go? A real test would be feeding them to your own children to taste and test!!

Reactions: 2
I bet reading her son funny bones was the first book she's ever read him or we'd have seen her mug in a pic with books before. Why was there no warning about Annabelles slo mo video. Good teeth sure don't run in that family. Having a dummy til 4 or 5 Has messed that childs alignment up. You could fit a tennis ball between her top and bottom set. Shame for her really as its preventable and I would have chosen dealing with tantrums getting it back at age 2 or under than risking my childs dental health.

Stop with the lies
It wasn’t an accident at all, you want the 200k followers on BLW to follow you on O&A :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
If it was a legitimate mistake you’d delete the stories - give us more credit please 😫
Winds me up so much!
I was just coming here to say this!!

Reactions: 4
Stop with the lies
It wasn’t an accident at all, you want the 200k followers on BLW to follow you on O&A :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
If it was a legitimate mistake you’d delete the stories - give us more credit please 😫
Winds me up so much!

Yep! 🙄

The reading of the funny bones book………..it’s not a skelington 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.