Baby Led Weaning Cookbook - aka Natalie Peall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! I'm also on the PTWM threads
šŸ‘‹

Why did she go off on some self righteous rant earlier about helping another school mum out? Good deed for the day? What? I'm in a group of 8 "school mums", we all help each out regularly and don't expect it to be our "good deed" for the day lol

I thought, just imagine if the person she was ā€œhelping out ā€œ was watching those storiesā€¦ā€¦seeing how much she clearly didnā€™t want to do it and how much it inconveniences herā€¦ā€¦bet that mum was glad she asked her now, she probably feels terrible!

Reactions: 6
I thought, just imagine if the person she was ā€œhelping out ā€œ was watching those storiesā€¦ā€¦seeing how much she clearly didnā€™t want to do it and how much it inconveniences herā€¦ā€¦bet that mum was glad she asked her now, she probably feels terrible!
I agree, and the next door neighbour who so inconvenienced her by asking to use her parking space šŸ™„

it has been said on here before that she doesnā€™t seem to have many friends so perhaps that why she made several dots of death about it!

Reactions: 1
šŸ‘‹

Hello fellow
šŸ‘‹

Why did she go off on some self righteous rant earlier about helping another school mum out? Good deed for the day? What? I'm in a group of 8 "school mums", we all help each out regularly and don't expect it to be our "good deed" for the day lol
Hello fellow PTWM tattler šŸ‘‹ love her thread ahah

So Steve did both boysā€™ bedtime but I thought she does it all and he does nothing? šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
So Steve did both boysā€™ bedtime but I thought she does it all and he does nothing? šŸ™„
Plus carried Annabelle up as sheā€™d fallen asleep downstairs and then he made a start on her Etsy orders. Wonder if Natalie used that time to clean and tidy

• Haha
Plus carried Annabelle up as sheā€™d fallen asleep downstairs and then he made a start on her Etsy orders. Wonder if Natalie used that time to clean and tidy
Not to mention, at 7 she shouldnā€™t be being carried upstairs, itā€™s like they still think sheā€™s a toddler.
her passive aggressive podcast and rant about doing everything obviously hit home for poor old Steve šŸ˜¬

He's a lazy bastard that Steve. Honestly. It wouldn't happen because we like to split things fairly in our house and don't let our children fall asleep on the sofa unless it's a special occasion. But how lush would it be to not have to do anything at bedtime. I've said before I don't think she puts any of those children to bed.

I barely watch her stories anymore but did she actually say that steve does nothing??
From what iv seen she does nothing šŸ™ƒ
Last night stories obviously showed steve putting the kids to bed again while she did what?......

I barely watch her stories anymore but did she actually say that steve does nothing??
From what iv seen she does nothing šŸ™ƒ
Last night stories obviously showed steve putting the kids to bed again while she did what?......
Yes. In her crap blog/podcast. She slated him to the ground. It's mind boggling

Reactions: 2
I just came here to say that it was funny how ā€œdoes nothing Steveā€ seems to be doing it all, after a day in a proper job, whilst she prats around on her phone filming him! Does she forget she told us all last week that he does nothing?!

Has the podcast been taken down? Maybe sheā€™s actually listened to people for once!

Oh and the more I think about this the more I realise this parent obviously isnā€™t watching her stories because who would leave their child with her after watching her with her own kids!

I just came here to say that it was funny how ā€œdoes nothing Steveā€ seems to be doing it all, after a day in a proper job, whilst she prats around on her phone filming him! Does she forget she told us all last week that he does nothing?!

Has the podcast been taken down? Maybe sheā€™s actually listened to people for once!

Oh and the more I think about this the more I realise this parent obviously isnā€™t watching her stories because who would leave their child with her after watching her with her own kids!
Ooh interesting. Her podcast channel (if thatā€™s the right word!) does seem to have gone. Obviously didnā€™t want people reading her 1 star reviewsā€¦

Ooh interesting. Her podcast channel (if thatā€™s the right word!) does seem to have gone. Obviously didnā€™t want people reading her 1 star reviewsā€¦
Not surprised, especially as she's talking about creating a marketing plan for others to buy. I think she needs to review her own marketing first but she has a degree and I don't (even though I've worked in marketing for years), so what do i know haha. I've said it before, she needs to set up a main "Natalie Peall" profile if she's going to keep trying all these new avenues and run BLWC and O+A from under it. Promoting everything from BLWCB as it has a bigger following is just irritating!

I helped 2 mums out for the school run today as there's COVID in both households and the kids needed to get to school. I'll offer to help again for tomorrow. I'd better get feeling smug about my "good deed of the day" :ROFLMAO:

Anyone else notice that the baby led weaning expert took nothing from her own app on their picnic!ā€¦ā€¦.

This looks like standard sandwiches, shop bought crisps and shop bought pizza, yet she bangs on about her fabulous lunch ideasā€¦ā€¦..

Not surprised, especially as she's talking about creating a marketing plan for others to buy. I think she needs to review her own marketing first but she has a degree and I don't (even though I've worked in marketing for years), so what do i know haha. I've said it before, she needs to set up a main "Natalie Peall" profile if she's going to keep trying all these new avenues and run BLWC and O+A from under it. Promoting everything from BLWCB as it has a bigger following is just irritating!

I helped 2 mums out for the school run today as there's COVID in both households and the kids needed to get to school. I'll offer to help again for tomorrow. I'd better get feeling smug about my "good deed of the day" :ROFLMAO:
Iā€™m not sure anyone with such poor engagement is qualified to give marketing adviceā€¦..even if she has a degree!

200k followers yet some reels only being viewed by 10kā€¦ā€¦.not a marketing guru at all then!

Attachments

With such low engagement, I think itā€™s because most followers are Tattlers šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 2
What are with the strange voice overs on her videos, that latest one with Steve and the boys and then a male voiceover sounding like a serial killer :unsure: WTF!

Sometimes you do just need to work hard, that is being smart, rather than listening to audiobooks about how to work harder. Imagine if we all spent ages listening or reading up on how to work rather than just doing it!

What are with the strange voice overs on her videos, that latest one with Steve and the boys and then a male voiceover sounding like a serial killer :unsure: WTF!
Thought it sounded odd - sheā€™s used a clip from ā€œtakenā€ with Liam neeson.
Havenā€™t seen a single one where I havenā€™t cringed

Why is she taking daffodils from a public footpath / sounds like if no one was around she would have stolen somebodyā€™s flowers, when they are around Ā£1 a bunch in the shops?!

Why is she taking daffodils from a public footpath / sounds like if no one was around she would have stolen somebodyā€™s flowers, when they are around Ā£1 a bunch in the shops?!

I thought that! She definitely said she thought about ones on peoples driveways!

Bloody hell just buy the daffs Natalie. You know you're being a bit of a "knob" taking them, so just buy them!

And why is she using those voice overs. They're AWFUL!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.