Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HLJ

Think Ashy Bines has read this thread about herself. Her recent stories (still visible) are about an online forum bad mouthing her. She asked people to anonymously reach out to share why they "stalk" people they don't like and most people did the whole "don't worry babe, they're just jealous". So Ashy, if you're reading this, I don't follow you and haven't for years because of the way you AND Millie bullied and tried to intimidate me (very stupidly) over Facebook messenger when you first started your ABBBC. Whilst I don't go out of my way to "stalk" you (like it even is stalking if you're in the public eye firstly, and secondly, if you're profile is on public....???) However, I do enjoy watching you reap what you sow. You were a deliberate c*nt to me during one of my darkest periods of my life because of your little Facebook group and whilst you "might have grown", you've yet to apologise and take responsibility for how poorly you treated me, and seemingly everyone else behind close doors. So yeah, I definitely keep my ear to the ground just to make sure karma is actually doing her job. Just because you wake up one day and decide to be "mature" and start sprouting a whole bunch of Tony Robbins self love bullshit does NOT undo all the shitty things you've done in the past. You should be thanking your lucky stars I haven't "anonymously" released the Facebook chat conversation. Cannot believe you put that shit in writing! Just some perspective though, Babes, it is ridiculously arrogant to assume everyone who hates you is jealous of you because at one point in time, I (regrettably) idolised you. And just know, this has nothing to do with your Ashy Bines online persona but everything to do with the shitty, insincere, fake person you are behind the scenes... the real you.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks for starting the thread lycheemartini! So keen for this.

So glad this thread has started! I went through a phase a few years ago where I was obsessed with Ashy and her girl gang. Around the same time she launched clean treats and did the fitness tours in NZ and Europe? Fell off following her and recently looked her up again and wondered the same thing about her, Gretty and Sammy!
She saw Gretty the other day but would love to know what happened - they used to be so close it seems odd not to address it
I too went through a phase were I was an Ashy fan girl. I went to her squad tour in Sydney, purchased some of her merchandise, tried Happy Way, have purchased other products she promoted like her mum's hideaway business. And of course I bought some of Ashy's activewear line Toned.
I wasn't aware of her scandals and problematic behaviour, but noticed she used to cry a lot about "haters".
The way she constantly videos Taj annoys me- this poor kid has grown up with a camera in front of his face all the time.

Ashy recently did a true or false Q&A on her Instagram and I can't believe she posted this.

Essentially she is comparing those who can't pay a phone bill to her struggling to pre order for her activewear line. She also compared others not being able to afford their rent, to her struggling to maintain rent on 3 offices and a house.
This speaks so much privilege and she is so out of touch with reality. Appealing!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

throwawayorwillistay

Chatty Member
I'm just sick of posts like this from Nat atm...

People judge others parenting style all the time, lets be honest, its not friken utopia around here... "can't believe women do this"...well maybe ask yourself why you find yourself so offended that some ppl don't agree?.. it's really not that bad.. you just got ur titties in a twist..
Stop continuously posting about the subject and just go back to work if it's what's right for you, don't need to update us 50 million times before you do something.. UGH

So passive aggressive ashy, no good vibes left for the day..?
Must stay relevant and stick your beak in to Nats content, which Nat is doing for the engagement anyways.. Ashy watching and waiting to see what content will get her likes and comments for when she pops out her baby, bet there will be similar post about the same crap..
Can’t believe a woman would fat shame Tess Holliday, or steal a female food blogger’s content (as mentioned above) or park in a disabled car space, or overcharge her (predominately female) customers…. the list goes on and on and on…

The internet has a loooooong memory and you set the bar pretty low, Ashy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Slaykay

Chatty Member
I actually can’t stand Sammy, I don’t know what it is, I support everything she stands for but I just get irritated by her, always smacking her lips together and banging on about how breeze balm could cure cancer 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Slaykay

Chatty Member
No ashy you’re not a foodie. A foodie is someone who at the very least tries alll different food and cuisines from different cultures, tries different restaurants cooks a variety foods. Not just eats sweet potato, 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Her and Sarah’s day always say the same thing I’m such a foodie I eat so much food…. It’s all part of their eating disorders.

Reactions: 12

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Looks like ashy got nat to contact that gossip site and now it’s all been taken down. As usual ashy just skates through life - sorry but it pisses me off how she’s never been held accountable for anything

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’ve never thought ashys body was THAT good, yes she’s thin but she relies heavily on cardio to burn off all the ‘healthy’ food she eats during the day. She looks so silly in most of the outfits she wears, I’ve never ever seen her wear something snd thought she looked classy, she always manages to trash it up

• Haha

Sv12689982

Remember like 2-3 years ago when the FB group had 10k members? Then it got shut down and the admins were threatened with law suits? I feel like after that all went down Ashy sort of faded into oblivion. Like she still exists and has a following, but most people have moved on from her now.

I’ll never forget the time she went on a live and said she was really depressed and considered suicide because everyone was being so awful to her. Like that is terrible she felt that way, but throughout the live Steve was putting links on her FB group telling people to watch it which was totally gross. If my partner was having a breakdown on social media I would be ringing them and consoling them and telling them to take it offline. Not posting links so everyone could watch. Steve is the real piece of shit here, I think Ashy would be fine without him and probably pretty harmless. He drives all dodgy business stuff.

Allivera

Chatty Member
Gretty is finally uploading her birth vlog as states everyone is asking for it. Her child was born 18 months ago 🙃

• Haha

Yathegurlz

Her Instagram engagement is GARBAGE for someone who has 1mil followers.... think she buys them? 🤔

AB8CE613-4B69-41C5-BA16-51A3F4870BAF.jpeg

Also..... remember when she roasted Tess online for her weight and was extremely opinionated on it, but now she’s using women of the same shape in her Baseline shoots. We know how she genuinely thinks, she’s just using this poor girl for “diversity” so people will buy her garbage.

Reactions: 10

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Good morning Tattlers, I hope you all had a good sleep. I slept fantastic until I was woken up at 3am. Not ideal. I’m not complaining of course, so don’t come at me. But I’m going to get up and go for a walk to get my 500,000 steps in and then eat like a bird and I’ll feel SO much better.

• Haha

jeansarah

I would have thought that 5-6 months was normal? Like surely no one expects the first “go” to work? Please note I know nothing about this but I just would have thought that was a normal time frame
yeah exactly it’s a normal amount of time to
take 6 months. She said she got pregnant first go with Taj.

she posted a video on 18th of October saying ‘I just want to be honest, and remove the stigma of infertility’ and said she wanted to reach out to people who were having fertility struggles because ‘she’s right there with you’. She then said they had been consumed with TTC for the last 6 months and that people don’t understand infertility until they’ve been through it and now she understands her friends infertility struggles.

Not to gatekeep but NO ASHY you have not experienced infertility you don’t understand the devastation of IVF and failed IVF you were just at the slightly longer end of the normal amount of time it takes to conceive.

she also posted this video when she was 6 weeks pregnant! What an absolute psycho. She posted a video fishing for sympathy when she knew she was already pregnant and clearly not ‘right there with you guys (struggling with infertility)’. She had been testing early so 100% would have known she was pregnant.

Just such a weird thing to post about struggling with fertility when YOU ARE ALREADY PREGNANT!!! Is she that stupid thinking no one will be like weird timing with your infertility video 🤷‍♀️ or is she that desperate for attention she can’t even let her friend Nat have infertility?! She also had to co-opt that and ‘overcome it’.

roughnightay

So hear me out ladies!
Ashy isn't 12 weeks but HAD to get it out BEFORE Tammy Hembrow?
She found out Tammy was pregnant and needed to make sure she had main attention before being lost in the crowd after Tammy's announcement.
It was so rushed she used a piss soaked stick to tell her husband at a professional photo shoot. 📸

• Haha
  • Wow

cam8098

Sammy is such a bitch to her follows sometimes. In her workout videos it was very clear that she is having some hair thinning and receding hairline. Which many women have and I have experienced. I send her a lovely message saying great workout out and if she ever wanted recommendations for hair products that worked well for me with my hair thinning I would love to help her. She replied saying I was rude and condescending and never message her again. Must be a very touchy subject. I can see she is all about self love and maybe commenting wasn’t a good idea.
Ashy raves about her thick hair so maybe Sammy is a little more sensitive.
She probably didn’t need to reply so rudely but was it really necessary to comment on a negative aspect of her appearance? Although you might have meant well, if she wanted recommendations for products to use she would’ve asked for them.

Slaykay

Chatty Member
Ashy wasn’t at the award thing for Sammy lastnight…..
also side note I don’t for one minute doubt that owning a business is hard but Sammy honestly goes on about it like she’s saving lives. It’s lip balm babes and you didn’t even create it your grandfather did 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha