Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a mum but is this normal?
Quite normal tbh. I never bathed my second for about 2 weeks 😂 I wanted to keep his newborn smell (you know if you’re a mum) and their skin is so delicate. They usually have the leftover good stuff from white stuff that they are coated in when born still on too. Helps to protect their skin. After his first bath I did every 3 days, but with my first every evening to help establish a routine. Some do a wipe down with a face washer in between days too.

Reactions: 3
Really? Here’s how that will go for the self-proclaimed “such a foodie”.
Smoothie for breakfast. Wrap with half a chicken “sitzel” for lunch. SOOO YUM meat & veg for dinner. Possibly a whole bag of $20 clean treats in there too.
E394DD5B-6EB1-4BCE-9CA6-17DC7A167E0A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noooo, that went belly up years ago now
Oh really!! What happened? I haven’t followed her since before her and gretty started to drift so it’s been a while

I’ve just been reading she sold her old house so take it Instagram isn’t making her much money

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh really!! What happened? I haven’t followed her since before her and gretty started to drift so it’s been a while

I’ve just been reading she sold her old house so take it Instagram isn’t making her much money
Honestly, I think she sold it because everyone knew her address. She was very open about security issues and I think it probably caused a lot of anxiety. But come on, they put their HOME ADDRESS on public business documents.
She lied when she sold it and said it was because she wanted to just rent because she likes moving around. Then only months later they’ve suddenly bought a block of land to build a house 😂

Reactions: 2
I remember years and years ago when they bought that house, I think I followed her. She posted a video of her and Steve at the auction and he posted the listing with the address included. I'm sure there were more things posted about when they bought it that showed the address easily. Obviously her following was much smaller but they wanted to brag about the sale and had no forethought about their privacy.

Reactions: 4
It legit looks like 2 order slips she’s printed 😂
I used to follow Nat until I saw that she commented on one of Lie-La's lives and I immediately unfollowed her (back when I hate followed Lie-La). Although, she was starting to grate on me with her constant drivel about nothing. Does anyone know what the deal is with her jewellery line? There isn't any information on her website about where they are made and what materials they are made from. They look like something you could buy from Lovisa. The scant details also make me wonder whether she has taken a leaf out of ol' Lie-la's book and she has imported them from AliExpress and selling for 3000% mark-up.

P.S - sorry if this has been covered before - I am new to this thread and have only read the last 5 or so pages.

I
I used to follow Nat until I saw that she commented on one of Lie-La's lives and I immediately unfollowed her (back when I hate followed Lie-La). Although, she was starting to grate on me with her constant drivel about nothing. Does anyone know what the deal is with her jewellery line? There isn't any information on her website about where they are made and what materials they are made from. They look like something you could buy from Lovisa. The scant details also make me wonder whether she has taken a leaf out of ol' Lie-la's book and she has imported them from AliExpress and selling for 3000% mark-up.

P.S - sorry if this has been covered before - I am new to this thread and have only read the last 5 or so pages.
I have no doubt. She just wants to be like the rest of them and earn a quick buck. First it was those face scrub pads you could get from Alibaba for a few dollars. Then incense or something. Now jewellery.

Was ashy eating at a restaurant today??

If resturant is in qld she is vacinated however qld boarders opened freely today so maybe travelled to Northern nsw where there is no requirement for vax at restaurant/Cafe etc

If resturant is in qld she is vacinated however qld boarders opened freely today so maybe travelled to Northern nsw where there is no requirement for vax at restaurant/Cafe etc
I’m in QLD and I’ve been to many places that don’t check vacc status (but are meant to). So who knows.

I’ve been there many times and at that particular place they don’t check

Hopefully you all don't come at me but I respect she hasn't discussed vaccines. If she chooses not to get vaccinated then thats on her, the problem would be if she "influenced" others to follow suit and spread misinformation like other idiot influencers have done.

Reactions: 6
Hopefully you all don't come at me but I respect she hasn't discussed vaccines. If she chooses not to get vaccinated then thats on her, the problem would be if she "influenced" others to follow suit and spread misinformation like other idiot influencers have done.
I have no issues with whether she is or vaccinated or not. She is only not talking about it because she is not vaccinated and she knows she will be cancelled if this gets out. Chloe zsep’s following is dwindling each week and she can’t post anything without being attacked now. Like I said I respect her decision but it’s pretty laughable that she’s absolutely full of filler and Botox and fake implants and god knows what else.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.