Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning Tattlers, I hope you all had a good sleep. I slept fantastic until I was woken up at 3am. Not ideal. I’m not complaining of course, so don’t come at me. But I’m going to get up and go for a walk to get my 500,000 steps in and then eat like a bird and I’ll feel SO much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good morning Tattlers, I hope you all had a good sleep. I slept fantastic until I was woken up at 3am. Not ideal. I’m not complaining of course, so don’t come at me. But I’m going to get up and go for a walk to get my 500,000 steps in and then eat like a bird and I’ll feel SO much better.
What a brilliant idea! 👏 you get it gurrrl!

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she say she didn’t wear low cut things or something like that 🤔
She also mentions wanting to remove her implants for no other reason but that she’s enjoy smaller boobs. She literally just got them redone a few years ago.

Reactions: 4
Sha has Always said she likes big boobs, and she bullied anyone who suggested she may have implant illness...and get it checked out. Nowwwww she is turning it around again!

Reactions: 5
Something has happened between ashy and gretty/sammi. There stories are literally leaving Ashy out and really standing out to be taking the piss!

Nooo what happened? I've deactivated my socials. How do you know they are taking the piss

Reactions: 1
Agree!!! Something has definitely happened!
Yes when theyve all done the 2021 'year in review' I can't see ashy in sammis and in grettys there a picture of the 3 but for a spilt second. I've questioned in their question boxes a few times but no one is spilling the tea

Reactions: 2
Yep no Ashy at Gretty’s NYE either. 🧐

Also I came across this. This was GRTL, then Rose & Hart, and now grettyroseofficial. I can’t find any data but I’m pretty sure when it was GRTL it had 120-130K followers.
I wonder what they will do next. Maybe go back to GRTL-style online shop? They can’t do much else surely. They need the high mark up on clothing to keep their lifestyle. I don’t think their blender business does too well. Perhaps Eric just needs a back end job like Steve!

958A9DA5-84FC-41BA-AEAF-3B779FDA7596.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow - ashys new years day speech to us all - hope she practices what she is preaches in 2022 but im not holding my breath. Also to me being creative means you have your own ideas and dont use and copy other peoples👍

Wow - ashys new years day speech to us all - hope she practices what she is preaches in 2022 but im not holding my breath. Also to me being creative means you have your own ideas and dont use and copy other peoples👍
She’s never had a creative or an original idea in her whole life. She’s a fraud that just copies people and gets away with it. I will never forget what she did with Labang body and with the clean treats lady Charlie.

Reactions: 3
She’s never had a creative or an original idea in her whole life. She’s a fraud that just copies people and gets away with it. I will never forget what she did with Labang body and with the clean treats lady Charlie.
What she did to Charlie was heart breaking. Don’t forget the active wear brand Toned she was advertising until she brought out her own Toned activewear.
Or creating a hormone powder called Balance when there was already one on the market.
There’s also another brand whom I can’t remember now, but something she did to them really affected their business too. I think she’s effectively silenced everyone from speaking badly about her, because I’m pretty sure a few companies were starting to name and shame her, and then nothing was ever said again.

• Angry
Did Charlie ever speak about it?

What she did to Charlie was heart breaking. Don’t forget the active wear brand Toned she was advertising until she brought out her own Toned activewear.
Or creating a hormone powder called Balance when there was already one on the market.
There’s also another brand whom I can’t remember now, but something she did to them really affected their business too. I think she’s effectively silenced everyone from speaking badly about her, because I’m pretty sure a few companies were starting to name and shame her, and then nothing was ever said again.

I might be late to the show, but what’s happened to Rose and Hart? Last I seen Eric was/is going into real estate

Reactions: 1
Did Charlie ever speak about it?
Briefly when it happened. I don’t think she spoke about it again.

I might be late to the show, but what’s happened to Rose and Hart? Last I seen Eric was/is going into real estate
They shut it down citing covid and some other personal issues. I’m assuming (it’s pretty evident) that the other issues were lack of sales. Their following really dropped after they re-branded. I didn’t know Eric is going into real estate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.