Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alibee

Brisbane is an hour away at best, I consider that local. The blatant give me free stuff stories these influenzas make just does my head in.

Reactions: 10

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
She was already pregnant when she posted that last reel no doubt in my head. She is sooo gross and she makes me wanna 🤢🤢

Reactions: 9

skylar124

Ashy whinging about not getting any money from the government when she had a baby but can afford to pay someone to clean/organise her fridge 💀💀💀 I’m dead

• Sick
  • Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
She’s just trying to make out like taj is a surfer kid just like Sarah’s day is 🙄🙄🙄 all of these influencers and literally all of them are idiots 🤣

• Haha

skylar124

I created an account just to comment today after watching her story from yesterday about how exhausted she is. I’m not discounting how difficult pregnancy is but I cannot handle the insensitivity of her self indulgence, when HCW in hospitals everywhere are working double shifts without stopping to eat or drink, day in and out - Ashy just have some awareness as to what is happening in the world around you!!!! You have it EXTREMELY good.
also - complaining about School holidays being extended because “I love taking Taj to the beach and stuff but him being home is so hard on me and Steve” ASHY they extended holidays to cope with covid 19 stuff!! Seriously never seen ANYONE as self indulged and entitled as her

jeansarah

So I’m v. confused. She’s 12 weeks pregnant. But 6 weeks ago said it was nearly 6 months of her ‘fertility journey’ and wanting to normalize fertility struggles.

Not to be a dick (but I will be) if she was pregnant at that point she had been trying for 5 months max. She’s 32 so generally you need to have tried for 12 months to get support for infertility.

This is so annoying. She is 100% trying to jump on the infertility bandwagon which makes me rage.

Would have had more respect for her if she said ‘damn I’ve only been trying 5 months and it’s HARD, I can’t begin to imagine what Nat has been through considering how emotionally draining a perfectly normal timeframe for ttc took’

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Does anyone else find it strange that she parades around in short crop tops and short denim shorts when doing activities/playing with her son? I just feel like she dresses like a teenager. No shame in wearing those sorts of clothes but isn't it something you'd wear to the beach or around home?
Yes! More power to women in what they choose to wear, but I just feel it’s not appropriate for a 30 year old woman to wear that at the skate park...

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I don’t get any maternal vibes from nat AT ALL. Shoot me I don’t care but I think she’s so desperate to become a mummy influencer that that was the reason she so desperately wanted a baby! I also don’t care if this sounds old fashioned but I don’t like that she has a nanny, she tries to compare it to having the grandparents help out but it’s completely different. There’s just no way her business is that busy.

lycheemartini

VIP Member
She definitely comes across as extremely cold and almost like the baby is a nuisance. Nat has always said forever that she never wanted kids and then boom all of a sudden she wanted a baby and FAST. I often why she all of a sudden decided she wanted one. Maybe to become a mummy influencer? I agree completely with what that person said, she comes across as so cold

So proud of her? What for?!
These people get proud of each other for taking a dump, so it doesn’t take much.

• Haha

mummamish

Wait till her belly is 'actually' showing and see the new collecton which will be my favourite collection in baseline 'maternity wear'

I am happy she's pregnant, I know how hard it is to get prganant not everyone can and I too believe she is lying about dates and posts.. even been waiting a week now for the pregnancy vlog of past 12 weeks... where is it ??? But I am over all the belly rubbing and pregnancy talk already.. you don't have a hard day at all seriously get in the 'real' world. You can chill relax all day through your morning sickness have your assistant help you.. meanwhile the rest of us deal with it go to work which is labour intensive ( 5am - 4pm) trying not to spew deal with the smells etc.

Reactions: 8

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Nat is looking for a nanny. Never ever want to mummy shame but she’s not exactly running an empire and needs a full time nanny does she.

• Haha

Kiko

VIP Member
Anyone see ashy talking about the tooth brush? an saying how electric toothbrushes are better for your teeth… now she’s a dentist 😂 ohh an tagging the brand but claiming she paid for it! 😂 ok ashy… I feel like I’m picking at everything but every time I see her stories she puts herself in it!
She’s got some cheek! Her teeth are veneers!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Curstted

Oh god this pregnancy, she’s already insufferable. It’s going to be worse than Sarahs Day and that’s saying something 😓

• Haha