Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashy wasn’t at the award thing for Sammy lastnight…..
also side note I don’t for one minute doubt that owning a business is hard but Sammy honestly goes on about it like she’s saving lives. It’s lip balm babes and you didn’t even create it your grandfather did 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ashy wasn’t at the award thing for Sammy lastnight…..
also side note I don’t for one minute doubt that owning a business is hard but Sammy honestly goes on about it like she’s saving lives. It’s lip balm babes and you didn’t even create it your grandfather did 🙄🤦‍♀️
I actually unfollowed sammy because of this. The carry on reminded me of ashy going on about her business. Give it up then sis if it’s all too much, funny I don’t hear them complaining when they go drop $5k on new balcienga bags 🙃

Reactions: 7
Imagine making your kid eat a bowl of broccoli before you got trick or treating and calling it “balance”. Sorry Ashy babes but balance is just letting him some sweets and not having to balance it out with vegetables

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Imagine making your kid eat a bowl of broccoli before you got trick or treating and calling it “balance”. Sorry Ashy babes but balance is just letting him some sweets and not having to balance it out with vegetables
Agree! Kid gets made to eat greens every other time so why not just teach him that’s ok to eat sweets without eating something green first?! She’s obsessed. I hope she eats her greens before she gets her Botox and fillers 🙄

Also why are influencers kids’ YouTube a thing? Ashy, and now Gretty getting on the bandwagon.

Reactions: 2
Strange post from Ashy, and maybe I’m reading too much into it. She has friends who accommodate her personality and know what makes her comfortable.. so because she doesn’t like to go out and drink no one can? What if the others wanted to kick on? There’s no way Ashy could have just gone home and on a walk by herself 🙄

Reactions: 4
What has not drinking got to do with being a nana. Ashy has always said she doesn’t enjoy drinking, there’s nothing wrong with that. I have friends that don’t drink for different reasons and they still can come out and have fun. They are not mutually exclusive. I actually think it’s a crap message that people put out that if you don’t drink you can’t go out or that you’re a nana. I feel like it only facilitates the challenge that people feel when they have issues with drinking, and think that if they don’t drink anymore they won’t be able to socialize and have fun

Reactions: 7
Strange post from Ashy, and maybe I’m reading too much into it. She has friends who accommodate her personality and know what makes her comfortable.. so because she doesn’t like to go out and drink no one can? What if the others wanted to kick on? There’s no way Ashy could have just gone home and on a walk by herself 🙄
It sort of felt like she was having a little dig at Gretty and Sammy Leo… they have gone out a few times recently. Maybe I’m reading into it but there is definitely cracks in their friendship.

I find all of Ashys friendships so fake.. just like her tbh. I’ve never seen anyone go through as many friends as what she has. Why do her friends have to accomodate her?

I find all of Ashys friendships so fake.. just like her tbh. I’ve never seen anyone go through as many friends as what she has. Why do her friends have to accomodate her?
She would be an exhausting friend. I always love how she says "insert friend " is taking me to dinner or how she never let anyone forget that gretty and sammy worked for her

How unnatural do ashy and steve seem together? They just don’t seem to be in love and everything seems to be forced between them. Maybe I’m now reading too much into it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Anyone remember her supplements that were for some reason (to keep charging people) subscription based.

Or when she parked in the disabled spot at her gym in a vlog and when she was called out she deleted the clip and tried to ignore it and then when she got more backlash said she was suicidal and that no one disabled goes to her gym so it didn’t matter.

Or when ashy exposed the account of a “hater” that was the wrong person and one of ashys fans sent a noose to that Girls house and not once did she say ‘hey death threats are too much leave this person alone’

let’s not forget Sammy was complicit in all ashy wrong doings when they were friends and defended her and attacked people in comments. Just because she realised she doesn’t need ashy to make money anymore doesn’t make her a good person.

Reactions: 6
Very true - Sammy blocked me because she was driving and snap chatting her and ashy and I sent her a message telling her to please be conscious of what she is doing. I told her the story of how I knew someone who snapchatted and drove at the same time and she had an accident and killed an innocent lady. It changed her life forever and she was only young. Anyway sammy blocked me straight away and I swear I wasn’t nasty. Everyone thinks it wont happen to them until it does 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.