Ashy Bines

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finding it a bit odd that her and Steve are laying in bed with their animals and her friend just hanging there at the end looking out the window 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
LOLLL just for a laugh I’m going to start telling her she looks thicker now just for fun 🤣🤣🤣
Lol 😂 She really needs a lesson in grammar too!!

I don’t actually see anything wrong with calling someone thicker? For someone that is now selling “balance” and “loving yourself” it’s funny that she gets so triggered
Right!!? Yet She’s all about body positivity an been Positive in your own skin blah blah blah

Reactions: 3
No ashy you’re not a foodie. A foodie is someone who at the very least tries alll different food and cuisines from different cultures, tries different restaurants cooks a variety foods. Not just eats sweet potato, 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Her and Sarah’s day always say the same thing I’m such a foodie I eat so much food…. It’s all part of their eating disorders.

Reactions: 12
No ashy you’re not a foodie. A foodie is someone who at the very least tries alll different food and cuisines from different cultures, tries different restaurants cooks a variety foods. Not just eats sweet potato, 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Her and Sarah’s day always say the same thing I’m such a foodie I eat so much food…. It’s all part of their eating disorders.
It’s true, they both gaslight their followers and even thinks “wow look how much they eat” when really they’re probably barely taking in 1500 calories a day

Reactions: 5
It’s true, they both gaslight their followers and even thinks “wow look how much they eat” when really they’re probably barely taking in 1500 calories a day
Yep smoke and mirrors when it comes to their eating. Those wraps that Ashy brags about are tiny, and then she only puts on HALF a chicken ‘sitzel’, salad and a sad amount of cheese. No wonder she binges on clean treats. It’s the only calories and sugar she would have!

• Haha
I'm really disappointed in Ashy for that reply.
We need to prove she doesn't own Baseline.

We need it in writing or a business/company to admit they actually own it.

Reactions: 1
Just had a little stalk and ashy is liking all her own posts?! Considering she has 1m followers she shouldn’t need too, rite? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ashy whinging about not getting any money from the government when she had a baby but can afford to pay someone to clean/organise her fridge 💀💀💀 I’m dead

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
After I saw this on Gretty's stories, I created an account just to comment!!

Hard to read through the screenshot. But she goes on to say that "there is no stronger force than a mother protecting her children" When talking about how she's against the vaccine for Children.
I can't......!
Screenshot_2022-01-25-18-56-33-45_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Reactions: 4
D8E5BA51-BE13-403E-8EB4-EC6054EBCB38.png

the way the baby is in this carrier is extremely disturbing to me. How can he breathe properly? I have this same carrier and this is definitely not one of the positions the brand says is recommended or safe to use. I’m sorry to mum shame or whatever but Nat is such a tit mum, she treats her baby like a toy, I was annoyed the other day when she was talking about drying up her breastmilk as well, it seems to be interfering with her work schedule or something to pump.

Yeah that baby definitely isn't in the carrier properly! WTF?!? And why wasn't he getting his needles at a 6 week check-up?? Why go to the Dr more often than necessary? Is that her of saying she's anti-vax??

Can anyone tell me why she decided to pump exclusively? And has she stopped that now too? You can definitely pump in the workplace - I did for both my babies and it's her own office so she could definitely make a private space for it.....

Reactions: 1
And nat is the type of mum would never take advice from someone about what’s right for her baby you can tell she thinks she knows it all.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.