Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

um_oops

I wonder if the outgoing PA had issues with all the social media hence the privacy comment on the job ad. Also those questions to answer are intense. Is she looking for a PA or a girlfriend?

@Mickybrowneyes - why do you think she is pregnant? What have I missed?

Also - did anyone else catch the Q&A? She admitted she gets a kick out of the likes and follows. Yet she always bangs on about her social media not being about how many followers she has 🙄 she must be fuming people are now able to tell when you purchase followers. She would have hated sending back those 700K follows.
What happened with the 700k followers?

Reactions: 1

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Agree. I feel she doesn’t want another baby, that’s all Steve. But she can see through Georgie Stevenson and even Nat that sharing a TTC journey = engagement. She clearly struggled with the newborn/baby phase and has no live in Aunty Jo to parent for her now. Also has said for five years she is happy with one child.
Yep agreed.

liarliar1999

I am assuming the reason they can’t hold the event is because AB or people in her team aren’t vaxxed. She has always said she is ‘pro choice’ when it comes to being vaxxed which is only something people who don’t want to get this vaccine say. Every intelligent influencer has promoted or at least answered the question and confirmed they have been vaxxed. Whenever anyone asks her she refuses to answer. She or her team are 100% the hold up

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Yeah that baby definitely isn't in the carrier properly! WTF?!? And why wasn't he getting his needles at a 6 week check-up?? Why go to the Dr more often than necessary? Is that her of saying she's anti-vax??

Can anyone tell me why she decided to pump exclusively? And has she stopped that now too? You can definitely pump in the workplace - I did for both my babies and it's her own office so she could definitely make a private space for it.....

srh.ls.lwlss

Totally agree. She might be trying to prove that she can multitask, but feeding a newborn that way is heartbreaking to see. Sit down and pay him some attention. Bond with him. She wanted this baby so bad but can’t even set Instagram aside for a feed? Don’t even get me started on the whole nanny thing 🤦🏼‍♀️
Has she said when she is getting a nanny from? Like is she taking any mat leave?

Jinx11

No I missed it! She would be wise not to post anything on this though considering what happened to her last “dream home”.

also.. weird that they’ve bought already considering she says how much she wants to rent so she can move whenever she wants.Probably a story she told to pretend she was ok with selling her home.
what do you mean what happened with their last dream home? Just that they sold it?

Anyone know why she deleted the post from last night about buying a house that they are going to demolish to build their dream home with a pool in the middle? At the time I thought Sheesh sis read the room, not the time to be bragging but i didn't see many negative comments? Did anyone else see it?

lycheemartini

VIP Member
Why doesn’t Nat just put on staff members? Hardly a sustainable business model if it’s so busy and big that you need to go back to work straight away but won’t put on staff. She’d rather palm off her kid than her business.

passerby123

Get on Insta & read the comments before they get deleted.
Juicy indeed! I did agree with ashy’s comment until I read the original posters comment. I didn’t realise her baby was 6 weeks.. does seem very young! I thought this was crucial bonding time too (not sure as I haven’t had kids and am not maternal either but does seem early!)